J&K NEET counselling 2018 is the state centralized Online counselling process through which a candidate can apply to MBBS/BDS courses in various Government/Private Medical College affiliated with State Medical University of J&K. The counselling procedure will be based on one’s NEET Scorecard and will be managed by the Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations. Throughout the article, you will get to know about J&K NEET 2018 Counselling procedure, Top Medical/Dental Colleges in Jammu & Kashmir and NEET Jammu & Kashmir 2018 Cut off. Happy Reading.
J&K NEET 2018 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations to get themselves registered for NEET 2018 J&K State Counselling. Before we speak the counselling procedure for J&K NEET 2018, Let us first have a look at the J&K NEET 2018 Counselling schedule.
NEET J&K 2018 Counselling Procedure
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota).
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Jammu & Kashmir must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2018. Counselling of NEET 2018 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Aspirants applying for J&K State NEET Counselling 2018 may look into this important datasheet.
|NEET UG Examination||6th May, 2018|
|Declaration of Result||4th June, 2018|
|Online registration/submission/verification of documents||13-06-2018 to 19-06-2018|
|Declaration of Provisional State Merit List (PSML)||23-06-2018|
|Schedule for First Round of Counselling||25-06-2018 to 30-06-2018|
|Publication of the First selection list/completion of the first round of counselling||5th July 2018|
|Last date of joining/reporting at allotted College/Course||12th July 2018|
|Upgradation round of counselling/admission for vacancies (unfilled)||15 July 2018 to 20 July 2018|
|Last date of joining for the 2nd round/upgraded round of Counselling/Admission||25-Jul-18|
|Physical/other seats(HMQ/NRI/IDS)||28 July 2018 to 29 July 2018|
|Last date of joining||2-Aug-18|
|Mopping up round||4 August 2018 to 8 August 2018|
|Last date of joining||12-Aug-18|
|Commencement of academic session||1-Aug-18|
|Cut off date of admission as per MCI guidelines (last date upto which students can be admitted)||18-Aug-18|
Second Round Counselling schedule
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2018 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2018 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc)
J&K NEET Counselling Participating Colleges.
Candidate applying for various medical and dental colleges affiliated to the state medical university may find their dream college by knowing every tits and bit about the college. To know details (Fees, Cut-off, Courses, Affiliation, Ranking etc) about the participating colleges, click the link mentioned below. Here is the updated list of all NEET Counselling participating Medical Colleges in J&K officially made by Medical Council of India.
List of Medical Colleges In J&K
|Name of Medical College/Medical Institution||Affiliated with||Aid Status|
|Acharya Shri Chander College of Medical Sciences, Jammu||Jammu University||Trust|
|Sher-I-Kashmir Instt. Of Medical Sciences, Srinagar||Deemed University, Jammu & Kashmir||semi-autonomous institute|
|Government Medical College, Srinagar||Kashmir University||Govt.|
|Government Medical College, Jammu||Jammu University||Govt.|
List of Dental Colleges In J&K
|1||Govt. Dental College, Srinagar||1985-86||Govt.||BDS||50|
|2||Indira Gandhi Government Dental College, Jammu||2004-05||Govt.||BDS||50|
|3||Institute of Dental Sciences, Sehora||2006-07||Private||BDS||100|
Scoring High in Entrance Exam like NEET will help you to choose some of the Best MBBS/BDS Colleges in Jammu & Kashmir. Top Rankers may also avail various Scholarship offered by these colleges. In case of any problems regarding the counselling, you may contact the student grievance cell of Jammu & Kashmir NEET 2018.
|J&K NEET Help Line No.|
|Jammu||9906509387, 9469012295, 0191-2470102, 0191-2479371|
|Srinagar||9086053816, 0194-2437647, 0194-2433590|
|Office Timing: (09:30 am to 05:00 pm) Hours Only|
- Top BAMS Colleges in Jammu and Kashmir: Edufever Ranking 2018
- NIRF Ranking 2018: Top 25 Medical Colleges in India
Jammu and Kasmir Board of Professional Examination
4th Floor, South Block,
Best of Luck…!!