Jammu & Kashmir NEET Counselling 2021 is the state centralized Online counselling process through which a candidate can apply to MBBS/BDS courses in various Government/Private Medical College affiliated with the State Medical University J&K. Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (BOPEE), the regulatory authority conducts the counselling for the JK NEET MBBS/BDS admission 2021. The conduction of JK NEET counselling will be in online mode except for the mop-up round, which will be conducted in offline mode.
- Jan 21, 2022 Madhya Pradesh Medical Colleges Fee Structure 2021 Out Know more
- Jan 21, 2022 Maharashtra NEET Round 1 Counselling 2021 Provisional Seat Matrix Out Know more
- Jan 21, 2022 GSIPU Delhi NEET 2021 Round 1 Counselling Registration Know more
- Jan 20, 2022 Madhya Pradesh NEET Counselling 2021 Final Seat Matrix Know more
- Jan 20, 2022 Uttar Pradesh NEET UG Counselling Schedule 2021 Out Know more
- Jan 19, 2022 Punjab NEET UG Counselling 2021 Choice Filling Know more
The counselling procedure will be based on one’s NEET Scorecard and managed by the Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations. Throughout the article, you will learn about JK NEET Counselling procedure 2021, Top Medical/Dental Colleges in Jammu & Kashmir and NEET Jammu & Kashmir 2021 Counselling Procedure for MBBS/BDS, Cutoff, Document, Counselling Process etc.
Latest Update: Jammu & Kashmir NEET Counselling online registration process starts from today at jkbopee.gov.in. Candidates can fill their forms till 16 January 2022 at jkbopee.gov.in
NEET 2021 Brief Description
Before discussing the complete details about Jammu & Kashmir NEET 2021 Counselling, let’s briefly describe NEET 2021.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or |
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2021 Exam Date||12 September 2021|
|NEET 2021 Result||01 November 2021|
|MCC AIQ NEET 2021 Counselling Starting Date||Starts From 19th January 2022|
|Jammu & Kashmir NEET 2021 Counselling Starting Date||11 January 2022|
|Jammu & Kashmir NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (BOPEE)|
|Government MBBS Seats||985|
|Private MBBS Seats||100|
|Government BDS Seats||126|
|Private BDS Seats||100|
|Paid JK NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
J&K NEET Counselling 2021 Dates Announced
Here in this section, we are probing the detailed information about Jammu & Kashmir NEET Counselling Important Dates; JKBOPEE has released the schedule of filling the online application form to admission in MBBS & BDS colleges in J&K.
|Online registration/uploading of documents||11-01-2022|
|Last date of Online registration/uploading of documents||16-01-2022|
|Provisional merit list to be notified tentatively||19-01-2022|
NOTE: Online filling up of Preference Forms with tentative seat matrix shall be uploaded in due time. Therefore, the candidates in their interest are advised to remain in touch with the website of the BOARD; jkbopee.gov.in.
Jammu & Kashmir NEET Counselling Eligibility
This section provides detailed information about JK NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria; all candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying the registration form. Let’s have a look.
- The applying seekers should have qualified for the NEET Entrance Examination.
- Aspirants must have the domicile of Jammu & Kashmir.
- The applying seekers must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology and English are the compulsory subjects with minimum of 50% marks, 40% marks are required for SC/ST category candidates and 45% marks are for Physically Handicap candidates.
- Age Criteria: The candidate should have completed 17 years of age. The candidates born on or after 02-01-2004 are not eligible for admission into MBBS, BDS Courses.
|Mode of Payment||Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking|
How to apply for JK NEET Counselling 2021
This section provides detailed information about the JK NEET counselling 2021 online registration process; candidates must follow this online registration process carefully.
- Visit the official site of JKBOPEE, “jkbopee.gov.in”
- Click on the registration option
- Enter your personal details and contact number
- Upload your required documents
- Check all the details before submitting
- Click on submit and proceed with the registration process further.
According to the JKBOPEE, candidates who have qualified the minimum marks in JK NEET counselling 2021 could apply with their required documents:
- NEET-UG scorecard
- 10+2 Mark sheet
- Required domicile certificate for candidates belonging to UT and Jammu and Kashmir and ST certificate for the candidates who belong to the UT of Ladakh
- Category certificate, if required
- Date of birth certificate
- Required to upload compulsory service bond, that he/ she will serve in UT of Ladakh for the prescribed period as may be decided by UT of Ladakh after completing MBBS/BDS Degree.
NOTE: These are the documents that candidates should have to upload during the registration process
Instructions need to follow by the candidates:
- No under process certificate shall be considered
- The Board shall consider only such category certificates which have been issued by the concerned Competent Authority up to the last date of registration.
- No certificate issued after the prescribed cut-off date (16-01- 2022) shall be accepted under any situation.
- Candidates need to follow all the criteria mentioned by the NEET-UG 2021 by NTA National test agency.
- The candidates should mention the appropriate e-mail address and contact number so that the authority will forward the important messages.
- Candidates, in their own interest, are advised not to share e-mail passwords with another Person
- Board shall not be responsible for any mistake committed by the candidates, while making registration
- After completion of the registration process, Board shall notify the Provisional UT Merit List (PUTML) of all the eligible candidates , which shall be used for online counseling by the candidates at the time of filling up of the preferences based on which allotment of seat shall be made
- Any candidate, who falls within qualifying merit but does not register himself/herself or does not upload the documents or the documents uploaded are deficient shall not be considered for allotment of any seat
- The candidates, in their own interest, are advised to go through the e-Information Brochure uploaded on official website www.jkbopee.gov.in
- Since the admission in the Professional Colleges is time bound, therefore, the candidates should not wait for last date of registration as it may even be detrimental to their interest
- The Persons with Disability (PWD) candidates are directed to upload and submit their valid PWD certificate in BOPEE Office Srinagar / Jammu, physically also up-to 16-01- 2022,(3.00 PM) positively
- The candidates shall have to fill in following fields which are mandatory in nature and without which they cannot proceed further:-
- Student NEET Roll No., NEET Score, NEET Rank, Date of Birth, Gender, Category, if any.
- Upload Compulsory Service Bond on prescribed format by the candidates of UT of Ladakh
- The candidates, who intend to participate against NRI/HM Quota seats in ASCOMS, Jammu/IDS, Sehora shall also have to register themselves online and submit all such documents offline in the Board office up to the date as may be notified by the Board separately;
- Candidates are again advised to remain in touch with the BOPEE website www.jkbopee.gov.in and should not wait for publication of Notices/Notifications in the News Papers
Jammu & Kashmir NEET Counselling 2021
The counselling will be conducted online, and candidates who wish to participate in it need to register on the official website of JKBOPEE. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
JK NEET Counselling Process
Step 1- Log in Process: Applicants will be required to log into their applicant login portal using their earlier login credentials while filling out the application form.
Step 2- Choice Filling Process: Aspirants must fill in the preferences/choice of courses and colleges to grant J&K NEET 2021 admission.
Step 3- Result of JK MBBS & BDS counselling:
It’s wholly based on courses and colleges’ preferences, availability of seats, reservation categories; authorities will publish the J&K counselling result 2021. After each round of counselling, the result for each J&K NEET 2021 counselling round will be published separately.
Step 4- Reporting Process:
Candidates who will be allotted seats through JK NEET counselling 2021 will have to report to the designated colleges with a required document within the selected date & time.
JK NEET Counselling 2021: Reservations
|Category||Reservation in percentage|
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||8%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)|
Gujjars and Bakerwals
Residents of District Leh
Residents of District Kargil Others
|Weak and Under Privileged Classes/Social Castes (OSC)||2%|
|Residents of Area Adjoining Actual Line of Control (ALC)||3%|
|Residents of Backward Area (RBA)||20%|
|Children of Para-military Forces and State Police Personnel||1%|
|Children of Defence Personnel||3%|
|Candidates possessing outstanding proficiency in sports (SP)||2%|
Graphical Representation of JK NEET Counselling Reservation
Other Nearest States Counselling Procedure
|Punjab NEET UG Counselling||Click Here|
|Himachal Pradesh NEET UG Counselling||Click Here|
|Uttarakhand NEET-UG Counselling||Click Here|
JK NEET-UG Selection Procedure
- The Exam conducting authority will make the merit list of the selected candidates for the admission after the NEET State counselling.
- Admission Seekers will be selected on the basis of their rank obtained and choice filled during counselling.
- Admission Seekers will have to report to the allotted college for the admission along with all required documents.
- If any student fails to report to the allotted college in any circumstances within the given time, the seat of this candidate will be forfeited.
JK MBBS & BDS Counselling Participating Colleges
Candidates applying for various medical and dental colleges affiliated with the state medical university may find their dream college by knowing every tit and bit about it. To learn details (Fees, Cut-off, Courses, Affiliation, Ranking etc.) about the participating colleges, click the link below. Here is the updated list of all NEET Counselling participating Medical Colleges in J&K officially made by the Medical Council of India.
Government Medical College
|College||Affiliated with||Establishment Year|
|Sher-I-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences, Srinagar||University Grants Commission (UGC) Medical Council of India (MCI) Association of Indian Universities (AIU)||1988|
|Government Medical College, Srinagar||University of Kashmir||1959|
|Government Medical College, Jammu||University of Jammu, Jammu||1972|
|Government Medical College, Anantnag||Kashmir University||2019|
|Government Medical College, Baramulla||Kashmir University||2019|
|Govt. Medical College Kathua||Jammu University||2019|
|Government Medical College, Rajouri, J&K||Jammu University||2019|
|Govt. Medical College, Doda, Kashmir||Kashmir University||2020|
Trust Medical College Fee Structure
|College||Affiliated with||Establishment Year|
|Acharya Shri Chander College of Medical Sciences, Jammu||University of Jammu, Jammu||1995|
Private Dental College
|College||Affiliated with||Establishment Year|
|Institute of Dental science, Sehora||University of Jammu, Jammu||2006-07|
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET result qualifying percentile & scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Note: To know more information about Jammu & Kashmir College-wise Cutoff, Click Here
JK NEET Cutoff 2021 (Out)
JKBOPEE has released the JK NEET 2021 cut off list for the candidates mentioned below:
|Open Merit including(JKPM/child of PMF/CDS/Sports/EWS/P&B)||138|
|Open Merit EWS/PWD||122|
|SC/ST/RBA/ALC/IB/OSC/PSP (for J&k and Ladakh)||108|
NOTE: Candidates can check out the minimum scores of the NEET exam before applying for the registration process.
J & K 2020 Cutoff Scores Categories wise for Ayush course
|Open Merit/JKPM (including a child of PMF)/CDP/Sports||147|
|SC/ST/RBA/ALC/IB/OSC (for J&K/Ladakh)||113|
Here we are providing the information about J&K Useful Resources State Counselling Process, Particular state Seat Matrix, Fee structure, cutoff and more; You can check the complete information below:
|J&K Medical Colleges||Click Here|
|J&K Medical Colleges Fee Structure||Click Here|
|J&K Medical Colleges Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|J&K Medical Colleges Cutoff||Click Here|
|NEET UG Counselling Procedure||Click Here|
NEET 2021 Admission Support
|NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|Talk to NEET Expert Counsellor: Call Now||Call Now +91-9873056333|
|Want to Study MBBS Abroad?||Enquire Now|
|Admission 2021 Help Desk||Enquire Now|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A. Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (BOPEE) conducts counselling for the J&K NEET MBBS admission 2021.
A. Yes, you need to qualify NEET to appear for J&K MBBS & BDS counselling.
A. JKBOPEE will start their online registration procedure for Jammu & Kashmir NEET Counselling from 111 January 2022.
A. Jammu & Kashmir NEET 2021 counselling was conducted for admission to 900 MBBS & 200 BDS seats offered in medical and dental colleges of the state.
A. Yes, Aspirants must furnish a copy of the NEET 2021 admit card in the J&K NEET 2021 counselling process.