Jammu & Kashmir NEET Counselling 2022 is the state centralized Online counselling process through which a candidate can apply to MBBS/BDS courses in various Government/Private Medical College affiliated with the State Medical University J&K. Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (BOPEE), the regulatory authority conducts the counselling for the JK NEET MBBS/BDS admission 2022.
The counselling procedure will be based on one’s NEET Scorecard and managed by the Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations. Throughout the article, you will learn about the J&K NEET Counselling procedure 2022, MBBS/BDS Counselling Process, eligibility, Fees, Cutoff, Documents etc.
|Latest Update: Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations has released the NEET Mop-Up Round Provisional Selection List at jkbopee.gov.in|
1. NEET 2022 Brief Description
2. NEET 2022 Counselling Dates
3. Jammu & Kashmir NEET Counselling Eligibility
4. J&K NEET 2022 Counselling
5. Documents Required
6. NEET-UG 2022 Cutoff
7. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
NEET 2022 Brief Description
Before discussing the details of Jammu & Kashmir NEET 2022 Counselling, let’s briefly describe NEET 2022.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or |
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2022 Exam Date||17 July 2022|
|NEET 2022 Result||07 September 2022 (Announced)|
|MCC AIQ NEET 2022 Counselling Starting Date||11/10/2022|
|Jammu & Kashmir NEET 2022 Counselling Starting Date||13/10/2022|
|Jammu & Kashmir NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (BOPEE)|
|Government MBBS Seats||985|
|Private MBBS Seats||100|
|Government BDS Seats||126|
|Private BDS Seats||100|
|Paid JK NEET 2022 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
J&K NEET UG 2022 Round-2 Upgradation Allotment Schedule (Out)
J&K Board Of Professional Entrance Examinations released the Jammu & Kashmir NEET UG 2nd Round Upgradation/allotment schedule of physical counselling for the MBBS/BDS course. Students we have mentioned below.
|Date of Counselling||UT Rank||Remarks|
|Thursday, 24th November 2022||0001 to 1000||All candidates including|
|Friday, 25th November 2022||1001 to 3157||Counselling of eligible CDP category candidates will also be held on the 25th of Nov,|
J&K NEET UG Mop-Up Round Counselling Notice 2022
Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations has released the NEET UG Mop Up round counselling notice 2022.
Jammu & Kashmir NEET Counselling Date 2022 (Out)
Below mentioned in the Time Schedule for J&K NEET-UG 2022 Online Counselling for Govt/Private Medical/Dental Colleges/Institutions/ University (MBBS/BDS) Courses. Let’s have a Look.
|Online registration/uploading of documents online||13-10-2022 to 16-10-2022 (midnight).|
|Last date to fill out the application form||To be announced|
|Date of Documents Verification of academic certificates/Caste/ Other documents and submission of security money||To be announced|
Jammu & Kashmir NEET UG HM and NRI Notice
J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examinations released the Jammu & Kashmir NEET UG Counselling notice regarding the management seats of Hindu Minority (HM) and Non-Resident Indians (NRI) Quota of ASCOMS and IDS for MBBS/BDS Course.
|J&K NEET UG HM and NRI Notice||Click Here|
Jammu & Kashmir NEET UG Physical Round Counselling for NRI Quota
J&K Board Of Professional Entrance Examinations conducted the Jammu & Kashmir NEET UG Physical Round counselling on 01-12-2022 for the MBBS course under NRI quota seats in ASCOMS
|Jammu & Kashmir NEET UG Physical Round Counselling for NRI Quota||Click Here|
MCC NEET UG 1st Round Counselling Schedule 2022 (Out)
MCC has released the NEET UG 2022 Counselling dates for the 1st Round, 2nd Round and Mop-up Round to admission in MBBS/BDS/B.Sc. Nursing Courses. Candidates must follow these schedules to be admitted to dreaming medical/dental colleges in India; let’s look.
|Registration/Payment||11/10/2022 to 17/10/2022 (up to11:00|
AM) only as per Server Time.
|Choice Filling/ Locking||14/10/2022 to 18/10/2022 (up to|
11:55 PM) as per Server Time
|Verification of Internal Candidates|
by the respective Universities/ Institutes
|17/10/2022 to 18/10/2022|
|19/10/2022 to 20/10/2022|
|Reporting||22/10/2022 to 28/10/2022|
|Reporting to the institute allotted||To be Announced|
Jammu & Kashmir NEET UG 2022 Central Pool MBBS/BDS (Out)
Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations has released the J&K NEET UG allocation seats central pool spouses and children of the terrorist and allocation Seats central pool Notice. Candidates we have mentioned below.
|J&K NEET UG allocation seats central pool spouses and children of the terrorist||Click Here|
|J&K NEET UG allocation Seats central pool||Click Here|
Jammu & Kashmir NEET UG Enrollment Candidates/ Roll Number-wise list of candidates 2022 (Out)
J&K Board Of Professional Entrance Examinations released the Enrollment of candidates list/ Roll Number wise list of candidates who are Domicile of J&K/Ladakh and have appeared in NEET-UG-2022 from outside of UT’s of J&K/Ladakh. we have mentioned below.
|Jammu & Kashmir NEET UG Enrollment Candidates list outside J&K Ladakh||Click Here|
|Roll Number wise list of candidates of UT J&K Ladakh||Click Here|
Jammu & Kashmir NEET Counselling Eligibility
This section provides detailed information about JK NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria; all candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the registration form. Let’s have a look.
- The applying seekers should have qualified for the NEET Entrance Examination.
- Aspirants must have the domicile of Jammu & Kashmir.
- The applying seekers must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology, and English are the compulsory subjects with a minimum of 50% marks; 40% marks are required for SC/ST category candidates, and 45% marks are for Physically Handicap candidates.
- Age Criteria: The candidate should have completed 17 years of age. The candidates born on or after 02-01-2004 are not eligible for admission into MBBS or BDS Courses.
|Mode of Payment||Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking|
Jammu & Kashmir NEET Counselling 2022
The counselling will be conducted online, and candidates who wish to participate must register on the official website of JKBOPEE. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling. For more information on NEET Counselling statistics, look upto this PDF.
JK NEET Counselling Process
Step 1- Log in Process: Applicants must log into their applicant login portal using their earlier login credentials while filling out the application form.
Step 2- Choice Filling Process: Aspirants must fill in the preferences/choice of courses and colleges to grant J&K NEET 2022 admission.
Step 3- Result of JK MBBS & BDS counselling:
It’s wholly based on courses and colleges’ preferences, availability of seats, and reservation categories; authorities will publish the J&K counselling result in 2022. After each round of counselling, the result for each J&K NEET 2022 counselling round will be published separately.
Step 4- Reporting Process:
Candidates who will be allotted seats through JK NEET counselling 2022 will have to report to the designated colleges with a required document within the selected date & time.
Other Nearest States Counselling Procedure
|Punjab NEET UG Counselling||Click Here|
|Himachal Pradesh NEET UG Counselling||Click Here|
|Uttarakhand NEET-UG Counselling||Click Here|
How to apply for JK NEET Counselling 2022
This section provides detailed information about the JK NEET counselling 2022 online registration process; candidates must follow this online registration process carefully.
- Visit the official site of JKBOPEE, “jkbopee.gov.in”
- Click on the registration option
- Enter your personal details and contact number
- Upload your required documents
- Check all the details before submitting
- Click on submit and proceed with the registration process further.
JK NEET Counselling 2022: Reservations
|Category||Reservation in percentage|
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||8%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)|
Gujjars and Bakerwals
Residents of District Leh
Residents of District Kargil Others
|Weak and Under Privileged Classes/Social Castes (OSC)||2%|
|Residents of the Area Adjoining the Actual Line of Control (ALC)||3%|
|Residents of Backward Area (RBA)||20%|
|Children of Para-military Forces and State Police Personnel||1%|
|Children of Defence Personnel||3%|
|Candidates possessing outstanding proficiency in sports (SP)||2%|
Graphical Representation of JK NEET Counselling Reservation
Instructions need to follow by the candidates:
- No under-process certificate shall be considered
- The Board shall consider only such category certificates issued by the concerned Competent Authority up to the last registration date.
- The candidates should mention the appropriate e-mail address and contact number so that the authority will forward the important messages.
- In their own interest, candidates are advised not to share e-mail passwords with another Person.
- The board shall not be responsible for any mistake committed by the candidates while making registration.
- After completion of the registration process, Board shall notify the Provisional UT Merit List (PUTML) of all the eligible candidates, which shall be used for online counselling by the candidates at the time of filling up of the preferences based on which allotment of seat shall be made.
- Any candidate who falls within qualifying merit but does not register himself/herself or does not upload the documents or the documents uploaded are deficient shall not be considered for allotment of any seat.
- In their own interest, the candidates are advised to go through the e-Information Brochure uploaded on the official website, www.jkbopee.gov.in.
- Since admission to Professional Colleges is time-bound, the candidates should not wait until the last registration date as it may even be detrimental to their interest.
- The candidates shall have to fill in the following fields, which are mandatory in nature and without which they cannot proceed further:-
- Student NEET Roll No., NEET Score, NEET Rank, Date of Birth, Gender, Category, if any.
- Upload Compulsory Service Bond in the prescribed format by the candidates of UT of Ladakh
- The candidates, who intend to participate against NRI/HM Quota seats in ASCOMS, Jammu/IDS, and Sehora shall also have to register themselves online and submit all such documents offline in the Board office up to the date as may be notified by the Board separately;
- Candidates are again advised to remain in touch with the BOPEE website www.jkbopee.gov.in and should not wait to publish Notices/Notifications in the News Papers.
Jammu & Kashmir NEET UG Documents Required 2022
The candidates shall have to fill in the following fields, which are mandatory and without which they cannot proceed further:-
- NEET-UG score card.
- 10+2 marks card.
- Domicile Certificate of UT of J&K/Ladakh (ST Category certificate in respect of candidates belonging to the UT of Ladakh).
- Category Certificate, wherever required.
- Date of Birth Certificate (Matriculation).
- The candidates belonging to the UT of Ladakh are required to upload a Compulsory Service Bond (which shall be available in the information Brochure to be uploaded by the Board on the official website.
- Open Merit (including JKPM/child of PMF/CDP/Sports/ EWS): 117
- Open Merit (Physically Handicapped/PWD): 105
- SC/ST/RBA/ALC/IB/OSC/PSP (for J&K/Ladakh): 93
- SC/ST/RBA/ALC/IB/OSC/PSP (Physically Handicapped/PWD): 93
JK NEET-UG Selection Procedure
- The Exam conducting authority will make the merit list of the selected candidates for admission after the NEET State Counselling.
- Admission Seekers will be selected based on their rank obtained and choice filled during counselling.
- Admission Seekers must report to the allotted college for admission and all required documents.
- If any student fails to report to the allotted college in any circumstances within the given time, the seat of this candidate will be forfeited.
JK MBBS & BDS Counselling Participating Colleges
Candidates applying for various medical and dental colleges affiliated with the state medical university may find their dream college by knowing every tit and bit about it. To learn details (Fees, Cut-off, Courses, Affiliation, Ranking etc.) about the participating colleges, click the link below. Here is the updated list of all NEET Counselling participating Medical Colleges in J&K officially made by the Medical Council of India.
Government Medical College
|College||Affiliated with||Establishment Year|
|Sher-I-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences, Srinagar||University Grants Commission (UGC) Medical Council of India (MCI) Association of Indian Universities (AIU)||1988|
|Government Medical College, Srinagar||University of Kashmir||1959|
|Government Medical College, Jammu||University of Jammu, Jammu||1972|
|Government Medical College, Anantnag||Kashmir University||2019|
|Government Medical College, Baramulla||Kashmir University||2019|
|Govt. Medical College Kathua||Jammu University||2019|
|Government Medical College, Rajouri, J&K||Jammu University||2019|
|Govt. Medical College, Doda, Kashmir||Kashmir University||2020|
Trust Medical College Fee Structure
|College||Affiliated with||Establishment Year|
|Acharya Shri Chander College of Medical Sciences, Jammu||University of Jammu, Jammu||1995|
Private Dental College
|College||Affiliated with||Establishment Year|
|Institute of Dental Science, Sehora||University of Jammu, Jammu||2006-07|
NEET 2022 Cutoff
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET 2022) was conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). The NEET exam is the only gateway for admissions into different medical & dental UG courses offered by various government and private medical colleges. Candidate can submit their NEET Form only through online mode.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least the 40th percentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling processes.
- Aspirants in the UR category must score equivalent to at least the 50th percentile.
NEET UG Cutoff 2022 (Out)
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|
NEET UG Cutoff 2021
|Category||NEET 2021 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR/EWS||50th percentile||720 – 138||770881|
|OBC||40th Percentile||137 – 108||66907|
|SC||40th Percentile||137 – 108||22384|
|ST||40th Percentile||137 – 108||9310|
|UR / EWS &|
|45th Percentile||137 – 122||132|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||137 – 108||288|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||136 – 108||98|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||135 – 108||21|
Here we are providing the information about J&K Useful Resources State Counselling Process, Particular state Seat Matrix, Fee structure, cutoff and more; You can check the complete information below:
|J&K Medical Colleges||Click Here|
|J&K Dental Colleges||Click Here|
|J&K Medical Colleges Fee Structure||Click Here|
|J&K Medical Colleges Merit List||Click Here|
|J&K Medical Colleges Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|J&K NEET Seat Allotment||Click Here|
|J&K Medical Colleges Cutoff||Click Here|
|J&K NEET Conducting Authority||Click Here|
Jammu & Kashmir NEET 2022 Admission Support
|NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2022 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Who is the counselling conducted authorities of J&K NEET Counselling 2022?
A. Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (BOPEE) conducts counselling for the J&K NEET MBBS admission 2022.
Q. If I have a valid NEET score, when can I appear for Jammu Kashmir MBBS & BDS counselling?
A. You must qualify for NEET to appear for J&K MBBS & BDS Counselling.
Q. When will the JKBOPEE start the online registration process for Jammu & Kashmir NEET Counselling?
A. JKBOPEE will start their online registration procedure for Jammu & Kashmir NEET Counselling from 13-10-2022 to 16-10-2022 (midnight).
Q. How many seats will be allotted through Jammu & Kashmir NEET 2022 counselling?
A. Jammu & Kashmir NEET 2022 counselling was conducted for admission to 1147 MBBS & 200 BDS seats offered in medical and dental colleges of the state.
Q. Are NEET 2022 admit cards mandatory to show in J&K NEET counselling 2022?
A. Aspirants must furnish a copy of the NEET 2022 admit card in the J&K NEET 2022 counselling process.