Mahsa University Malaysia is a private university located in Malaysia, founded in 2005. University operates its two primary campuses in Kuala Lumpur. It is part of the broad umbrella of Mahsa Education Group which also consists of MAHSA College (Kuala Lumpur), MAHSA College (Sabah), MAHSA Prime International College, and MAHSA Community Clinics. Mahsa University has over 5,000 students (overall campuses) studying, of which 900 students are international, and student to faculty ratio is 5:1 with an acceptance rate of 99.9 per cent.
Mahsa University is a multiple award-winning institution and received various recognized affiliations. They provide various academic facilities such as student housing, a sports stadium, a hotel, and even a hospital to provide students with a complete education experience.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Eligibility Criteria
5. Fee Structure
6. Country Summary
7. Contact Details
8. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
|Name of Institute||Mahsa University Malaysia|
|Popular Name||Mahsa University|
|Year of Establishment||2005|
|Institute Type||Private University|
|Language of Teaching||English|
|No. Of Faculties||09|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Malaysia|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Local Language Learning Classes||–|
|(MBBS)||6 Years (English Medium)|
Malaysia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study MBBS at Mahsa University Malaysia, check the eligibility below.
|Age||You are at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Qualifying Entrance||NEET (Some Medical College offers Direct entry to a valid NEET Card Holder)|
|Medium of Teaching||English/Georgian|
|Duration of Course||6 Years|
Before admission to Mahsa University Malaysia, please do not forget to carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from Mahsa University Malaysia.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Malaysian Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of 1st Year Tuition fees (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
|Particular||1st Year||2nd Year to 5th Year|
|Tuition Fee||85640 RM|
|Registration Fee||2900 RM|
|Application Fee||3000 RM|
|Yearly Total||91540 RMB|
(In Final Year)
(1 RM = Rs. 17.50)
(As of 4th June 2020)
Malaysia is a beautiful country with many highlights; many different regions, each with its characteristic features, make it the perfect destination for tourists. The government has two official languages, Malay and Malaysian. Malaysia is proud to be a multi-racial country living together peacefully.
|Capital City||Kuala Lumpur|
Other largest cities: George Town of Penang, Ipoh, Johor Bahru, Malacca City
|Climate||Tropical Weather Year Round|
|Literacy Rate||94.6 %|
|Time Zone||UTC+8 (MST)|
|Currency||Ringgit (RM) (MYR)|
|Religion||61.3% Muslim, 19.8% Buddhism, 9.2% Christianity, 6.3% Hinduism, 1.3% Chinese folk-religionist|
About Selangor City
- Selangor was also known by its Arabic honorific Darul Ehsan, or “Abode of Sincerity”, and is one of the 13 states of Malaysia.
- It is on the west coast of Peninsular Malaysia and is bordered by Perak to the north, Pahang to the east, Negeri Sembilan to the south and the Strait of Malacca to the west. Selangor surrounds the federal territories of Kuala Lumpur and Putrajaya, both of which were previously part of it.
- The state of Selangor has the largest economy in Malaysia in terms of gross domestic product (GDP).
- It is the most developed state in Malaysia; it has good infrastructure such as highways and transport, and has the largest population in Malaysia, a high standard of living and the lowest poverty rate in the country.
Mahsa University Malaysia
Address: Jalan SP 2, Bandar Saujana Putra, 42610 Jenjarom Selangor
Phone: +91-9999709233 (For Indian Students)
Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQs)
Where is Mahsa University Malaysia located?
Mahsa University Malaysia is located along Jalan SP 2, Bandar Saujana Putra, 42610 Jenjarom Selangor.
Can non-Catholics study and work at Mahsa University Malaysia?
Yes, Mahsa University Malaysia does not discriminate against the admission and employment of non-Catholics.
- Selangor, Wikipedia
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- National Medical Commission (NMC), Official website
- Kuala Lumpur, Wikipedia
Click here for more Education News