One of the most modern and developed educational systems in the world is that of Russia. Today, medical College in India is a challenging undertaking for students because there aren’t many MBBS seats compared to the number of candidates. The student, therefore, tries to finish their MBBS in different countries. There are intense contests to pass the exams in India, where the Indian government conducts the NEET exams for medical entrance.
When it comes to the most significant medical College and countries giving a plethora of chances for MBBS study abroad, Russia tops the list. As a result, it attracts many medical professionals from around the world. It is not surprising that changes like the MBBS in Russia thrill and lure thousands of students from MBBS in India and that the number is steadily rising over time.
The population of Indian students studying in Russia is increasing day by day because of the quality of life and general well-being which Russian universities are providing. Moreover,
another reason for migration from India to Russia is to receive a top-notch education at a reasonable price.
In Russia, there are top 30 Universities that are providing medical education and a bright future for all the youth. Russia not only provides education but they focus on the comfort of the Indian citizen by providing them with a quality of life, accommodation, and scholarships. They also allow them to study the English language so that they can easily understand things. Indian medical students studying in Russia can easily find a wealth of opportunities for active and passive participation on an international stage with scholars and researchers because a significant portion of the medical curriculum in Russian medical universities is based on hands-on research and experimental learning practices.
05 Full English Medium Medical University in Russia
All the universities of Russia are reputation and authorized by WHO, UNESCO and NMC. This gives a glimpse into the life of all the students who want to study there. It is the goal of many undergraduates to enrol in prestigious institutions and become specialists within 5.8 years or 6 years of starting their studies.
The total time required to complete the MBBS program in Russia is 5.8 months or more than 6 years. This time span encompasses both the classroom and clinical training phases. International students are required to take Russian language instruction throughout the term. MBBS in Russia, however, eliminates the need for students to worry about learning a foreign language because there are some medical universities that taught in English.
However, the fundamentals of the language are taught so that when the students are in the nation and engage with locals throughout the clinical training phase, they can do so without difficulty, regardless of whether they have a prior understanding of English. Students from around the world enrol in Russia’s MBBS program for their medical studies. All across the world, graduates from Russia are employed in clinical professions. These particular factors entice students to a nation like Russia. The students gain a great deal from their training and Russian service, which aids in their successful careers. A common place for Indian students to study MBBS in Russia.
All Indian medical candidates now have a sophisticated and important option in MBBS in
Russia. As a result, it becomes imperative to have a thorough understanding before deciding for the academic year 2022-2023.
Benefits of studying MBBS in Russia for Indian Students (Top Reasons)
As we have discussed above, there are so many Indian students who want to Study Abroad. Meanwhile, Russia has the best education system. So, to clear the students’ mindset, let’s look at the major benefits of studying in Russia.
1. Easy Admission Procedure: The best selection procedures are used at Russian universities. Russia has made admissions for international students much simpler than in other parts of Europe and the US.
2. The entry requirements for Russia are straightforward: SAT or IELTS scores are not required for admission to Russian universities. To study in Russia, students need to have extraordinary ordinary marks in their secondary education.
In addition to the yearly cost, private institutes in India charge significant donation or capitation fees. The medical universities in Russia do not operate in this manner. In Russia, most medical universities do not charge a donation or capitation fee.
3. No Entrance Test for Admission: Russian medical colleges do not require entrance exams, in contrast to those in India. Your ability to enrol will be solely determined by how well you performed in 12th grade on a first-come, first-served basis. Preference is given to students with a grade point average of at least 60% in their 12th standard. All the Indian students can grab this opportunity very easily.
4. World Class Infrastructure: Every campus in Russia has a top-notch building with cutting-edge medical technology. For example, studying MBBS in Russia will benefit international students.
All across the world, medical degrees from Russia are accepted. According to UNESCO and WHO rankings, they are first. Thirty of the top 100 medical universities in the world are located in Russia.
They provide well-equipped services, accommodations and a learning platform where Indian students can spend their time peacefully. Russian Universities also provide interactive sessions with their students to know them better.
A significant number of students choose to enrol in MBBS program in Russia because the country is home to around 30 universities that are technologically advanced, have excellent infrastructure, and have qualified professors, among other things.
5. International Exposure: Russian Universities are full of exposure; a number of students from all over the world participate here which gives a beautiful International exposure. All the students can interact with different sets of students, which gives them a platform where they can experience other nations. The culture and ethnicities of the students will immensely aid them in settling down. Medical students have a fantastic opportunity to get exposed to a high patient intake in a nation like Russia.
6. Exciting Student Life: There is always something for students to do while studying in Russia. They participate in sporting events, competitions, student festivals, and other leisure activities. Student construction teams, sports teams, and volunteer organizations are all present in universities. The funny KVN games (Club of the Merry and the Quick-Witted) provide Russian students with a singular creative outlet. The top university KVN teams compete in a televised
the competition broadcast on a major Russian TV channel is comfortable & Well-Equipped Dormitories and Campuses.
7. Well Equipped Facilities: Russian university provides well-equipped facilities to their students. In terms of study facilities, several Western universities compete with Russian universities, but Russia is among the top most country in promoting the best quality facilities to the students. They provide its students with amenities like top-tier laboratory equipment, study facilities, and research centres. High-level teams for laboratories, study spaces, and scientific institutes are some of the amenities that Russian institutions provide their students. Moreover, most MBBS colleges provide reasonably priced lodging in their dorms.
8. Availability of Indian Food: The most important which all Indian students are going to miss is the Indian Food, but Russian universities have also compensated for this by providing Indian food. It is widely available in the majority of Russian universities. Near the facilities of most institutions are also snack shops and a variety of eateries. You can get tasty Indian food very easily.
9. NMC, UNESCO and WHO Approved University: Most foreign universities have received MCI and WHO approval. One of the advantages for students is that they can be
engaged as MBBS intern doctors in prestigious hospitals in India and abroad. MCI gave the institution permission to hold numerous medical camps in rural areas to teach students to address various medical issues.
10. Russian Medical Universities Ranking: Top medical universities in Russia hold 30 spots among the top 100 medical universities in the World Health Organization’s (WHO) “Directory of World Medical Schools.”Global Affiliated, Accredited and Recognized
Universities. With MBBS admission in Russia, the student receives the best medical education, acknowledged by WDOMS & Medical Council of leading nations, including the United States and European states.
11. Subsidized Fee Structure: The MBBS in Russia fees for Indian students is highly subsidized as the top medical universities of Russia are aided by the Russian government. Moreover, the
Russian MBBS Fees are subsidized by the Russian Ministry of Health & Education, which makes education affordable and cheaper compared to other countries. It is quite cheaper than Indian Universities.
12. Technically Equipped Learning: Numerous prestigious universities now provide a large selection of specialization courses so students can easily pursue their interests as MBBS admission for Indian students to Russia has increased.
13. Medium of Teaching in Russia: The leading medical universities in Russia provide an English-medium MBBS program for international students. To make the learning process more engaging, the teaching staff is made up of highly qualified individuals who are also fluent in English. Through your course, you can experiment with interactive teaching, project-based learning, group and peer tutoring, experiential learning methodologies, and the most cutting-edge simulation learning technology if you are accepted to an MBBS program in Russia.
5 Full English Medium Medical University in Russia
|Name of College||Place||Duration||Avg Annual Fees|
|Kursk State Medical University||Kursk||6 Years||8000 (USD)|
|Kazan State Medical University||Kazan||6 Years||155 100 (Rubles)|
|Volgograd State Medical University||Volgograd||6 Years||6000 to 7000 (USD)|
|Voronezh State Medical University||Voronezh||6 Years||5400 to 6000 (USD)|
|Crimea State Medical University||Republic of Crimea||6 Years||3400 to 4000 (USD)|
17. Russian Universities provide Scholarships: Russia is the profound destination for candidates who choose to pursue their MBBS. Here’s an available list of MBBS scholarships in Russia for Indian students, which benefits them to study smoothly.
- Scholarships from the Government of the Russian Federation: These are state-level awards given to students who wish to study medicine in Russia. The scholarship will pay their tuition, housing expenses, and a maintenance allowance of between 1300 and 1500 rubles.
- Gilman, Benjamin A. Scholarships are available to international students choosing to study MBBS in Russia.
- Medical Education Funds: International students with strong academic records can apply for educational grants provided by Russian Medical Colleges.
- The School of Russian and Asian Studies (SRAS): Russian universities are providing this scholarship to students in the US who wants to pursue an MBBS in Russia.
Simple Documentation Process: If we talked about the documentation process of Indian students then we can observe that it is similar to Indian Universities with slight differences. All You will be needing are the following documents to pursue MBBS in Russia:
- Documentation required Passport with a validity of 18 months
- 10th Certificate and 12th Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Four passport-size photographs
- Letter of acceptance from the Medical University of Russia
- Documents of your HIV test
- Authorizations of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs (New Delhi)
- Legalization proof is mandatory
- Receipt of payment of the fees of visa
- Receipt of university + 1st-year tuition fees
Comparison between MBBS in India and Russia
|Feature||MBBS in India||MBBS in Russia|
|Cost||In India, doing MBBS is very expensive.||In comparison to India and other European nations, studying MBBS in Russia is affordable|
|Donation/ Capitation||Due to the hefty donations and capitation fees required to obtain MBBS admissions, the majority of private universities in India are owned by well-known individuals and are therefore quite expensive.||No donation or capitation fees are necessary.|
|Entrance Test||In India, the Qualifying for an Entrance test in MBBS is mandatory for all students to get a seat in their preferred colleges.||There is a direct admission on the basis of graduation remarks.|
|Degree||In India, a student will get an MBBS degree.||In Russia, Students can get an MD degree as well.|
|Admission Procedure||There is a long and difficult admission procedure||There is an easy procedure for admission.|
|Duration||MBBS is for 5.5 Years along with an internship||MBBS is for 5 Years 8 months along with an internship.|
I discussed the advantages of MBBS for Indian students studying in Russia in the post above. Russian colleges offer students the highest calibre of instruction and training, as well as all the facilities they require, which is comforting to Indians. Russian universities are much cheaper than those in India. Indian students are enrolling in greater numbers in Russian universities than in previous years. This essay will help you understand how a Russian education might improve students’ quality of life.
Click here for more Education News