Ulyanovsk State University Russia is the best research University located in Ulyanovsk, Russia. It was established in the year 1988. All Indian candidates are ambitious to study for MBBS in Russia. The Ulyanovsk State Medical University offers a wide range of study options, full and part-time, external, further and distance education programs on undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate levels. The university has an experienced staff of 1238, out of which the majority are doctorate holders, and others have different science degrees. The university provides possibilities for full-time, part-time, external, and also distance learning courses. If you want to study MBBS Abroad?
Students get to understand each other since Ulyanovsk State University Russia has an international network of students coming from all 7 continents. Students also get an opportunity to receive a connected degree in business and law. Many benefits of studying MBBS in Russia for Indian students. This article provides information about Ulyanovsk State Medical University Russia for Indian Students, such as Facilities, Courses Offered, Admission Process, Eligibility Criteria, MBBS Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria, Fees Structure, Ranking, About Russia, etc.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Eligibility Criteria
6. Fees Structure
9. Ranking & Reputation
10. Contact Details
11. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ulyanovsk State University Russia
Ulyanovsk State University boasts over 13,000 students, with a majority of them being full-time students. There are also more than 2,000 foreign students from 43 countries, both near and far. Ulyanovsk State University takes pride in its highly qualified staff, with over 900 lecturers- including 123 doctors of sciences and 461 candidates of sciences. Amongst them are world-renowned scientists, members of Russian and international academies of sciences, and honoured scientists of the Russian Federation.
Before we complete the college Summary, let us look at the essential details of Ulyanovsk State University Russia.
|Name of Institute||Ulyanovsk State Medical University Russia|
|Popular Name||USU Russia, Ulyanovsk State University, Ulyanovsk Medical University|
|Ulyanovsk State University Year of Establishment||1988|
|Ulyanovsk State University Ranking||Country- 92|
|Institute Type||Public (Govt)|
|Language of Teaching||English, Russian|
|No. of Faculties||08|
|University Recognition||NMC (National Medical Commission), WHO|
|Ulyanovsk State University Courses Offered||UG: (MBBS)|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Recognized by: Ministry of Education and Science Russia
- Approved by: NMC, WHO
- Aid Status: Public (Government)
The Ulyanovsk State University Student Support are:
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Local Language Learning Classes||NMC Screening Test Help Centre|
The Ulyanovsk State University Russia Facilities are shown in the data mentioned below to the students who ensure their Ulyanovsk State Medical University Admission 2023:
Note: Ulyanovsk State University Russia Hostel provides top-class well-furnished rooms to the students, whether local or international.
Ulyanovsk State University Russia 2021 FMGE Passing Rate
Ulyanovsk State University Russia Courses offer quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. Ulyanovsk State University is famous for its undergraduate medical programs if you want more details about the MBBS course.
|MBBS||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
Why Study MBBS At Ulyanovsk State Medical University Russia?
- The environment of the Ulyanovsk State University campus is safe and calm, with a large Infrastructure.
- The faculty of general medicine is one of the eldest and most respected faculties in the university.
- Due to the commendable fee structure of Ulyanovsk State University, the students manage to complete their Medical studies at a reasonable cost.
- Ulyanovsk State University has international cooperation with many nations.
- The environment is adaptable and healthy.
Faculty & Staff
Ulyanovsk State University Russia offers a wide range of study options full, part-time, external, and further education programs. Students may take from 77 majors, 76 post-graduate, 37 medical internships and medical residency programs. There are 1,254 faculty members, including 141 Doctorate and 1198 Candidates with Science degree holders.
If you want admission to Ulyanovsk State University Russia (USU Russia), you must qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET). Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study in Russia, remember some points about the admission for MBBS in Russia.
In this section, all the students check the eligibility Criteria of Ulyanovsk State University Russia.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||60% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Qualifying Entrance||NEET (Some Medical College offers Direct entry to a valid NEET Card Holder)|
|Medium of Teaching||English, Russian|
|Duration of Course||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
|Low Budget Abroad MBBS College||Enquire Now|
Before taking admission at Ulyanovsk State University Russia, please do not forget to carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Russia.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Russian Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of 1st Year of Ulyanovsk State Medical University Tuition fees (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
Ulyanovsk State University Russia Fee Structure 2023
In this section, all the MBBS Students get information about the Ulyanovsk State University Russia fee. Check all the relevant queries regarding fees following this page, Low fees for MBBS Colleges in Russia.
|Particular||1st Year in USD||2nd – 6th Year in USD||1st Year in INR||2nd – 6th Year in INR|
|Tuition Fee||$4,000/-||$4,000/-||Rs. 3,28,000/-||Rs. 3,28,000/-|
|Hostel||$800||$800||Rs. 65,600/-||Rs. 65,600/-|
|Other Fees||$1,700||—||Rs. 1,39,400/-||—|
|Total Fees||$6,500||$4,800||Rs. 5,33,000/-||Rs. 3,93,600/-|
Note: 1$ = Rs. 83. The mentioned fee is approximate in nature, and it will be subject to change.
MBBS Syllabus in Russia
Before applying for Ulyanovsk State University Russia, please compare the MBBS Syllabus of some of Russia’s top-ranked, NMC-approved medical universities. The structure and the pattern of MBBS in Russia are as follows: You can see MBBS Syllabus in Russia PDF.
Ranking and Reputation
This section shows Ulyanovsk State University, Russia, Ranking all around the country of Russia as well as the Ulyanovsk State Medical University World Ranking. The data stated are given as:-
|Name of Institute||Ulyanovsk State University, Russia (USU Russia)|
Ulyanovsk State University Russia Ranking 2023
According to edurank.org, the following is the country and world ranking for Ulyanovsk State University, Russia :
|Country Rank||World Rank|
The Russian Federation is the largest of the 21 republic that makes up the Commonwealth of Independent States. It occupies most of Eastern Europe and North Asia, stretching from the Baltic Sea in the west to the Pacific Ocean in the east and from the Arctic Ocean in the north to the Black Sea and the Caucasus in the South.
|Language||Russian is one of the six official languages of the UN. Russian is the only official state language. Other languages spoken in Russia are Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir etc.|
|Climate||Warm to hot in dry summers and (very) cold winters with temperatures of -30°C and lower|
|Time Zone||UTC+2 to +12|
|Currency||Russian ruble (₽) (RUB)|
|Religion||47.4% Christianity, 41% Russian Orthodoxy, 6.4% Other Christian, 38.2% No religion, 6.5% of Islam, 2.4% Others & 5.5% unanswered|
About Ulyanovsk City
- Ulyanovsk is a western Russian city beside the Volga River, known as the birthplace of Soviet leader Vladimir Lenin.
- It is also famous for its writers, such as Ivan Goncharov, Nikolay Yazykov and Nikolay Karamzin, and painters such as Arkady Plastov and Nikas Safronov.
- It is located in the Volga Federal District. Its administrative centre is the city of Ulyanovsk.
- The population of Ulyanovsk is 6,15,000 approx.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
Ulyanovsk State Medical University Russia Has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medical. There is a whole range of reasons why MBBS is in Russian. Advantages and Disadvantages of studying in Russia:-
- The tuition Fee is very affordable compared to Indian Medical Colleges.
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure.
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges.
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds.
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University works with great professionals, doctors and researchers; that’s why Indian students will be admitted to Russia.
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
The Ulyanovsk State Medical University also has some disadvantages. These points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you have to adjust yourself according to the new country.
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months.
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture.
Ulyanovsk State University, Russia (USU Russia)
Address: Ulyanovsk, Ulyanovsk Oblast, Russia, 432700
Phone: +91-9999709233 (For Indian Students)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the duration of the MBBS course at Ulyanovsk State University Russia?
The duration of MBBS course at Ulyanovsk State Medical University lasts six years.
Is Ulyanovsk State University Russia an English medium?
The medium of instruction at Ulyanovsk State University for all international students is English. All the tests, exams & classes are conducted in English by teachers/ professors/ doctors for Indians.
Is the Ulyanovsk State University government?
Ulyanovsk State Medical University is one of the top-ranked government universities in Russian country.
Is Ulyanovsk State University Russia good?
Ulyanovsk State Medical University is ranked among the top medical universities in Russia; it has become the best choice for Indian students looking to study MBBS in Russia.
Carrier scope for Indian students after studying MBBS in Russia?
After completing their MBBS in Russia, candidates can work in any of the country’s private nursing facilities or hospitals. Carrier scope for Indian students
Is Russia safe for Indian Students?
MBBS in Russia is fully safe, a lot of students from India are going to Russia to study MBBS
- Ulyanovsk State Medical University Russia, Official website
- About Russia, Wikipedia
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- National Medical Commission (NMC), Official website
- Ministry of Education Science Russia, Wikipedia
- Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi, Official website
- Russian Ruble (RUB), European Central Bank