Emilio Aguinaldo College, Manila was founded in 1957. Under the new management and with medical consultants and staff of Medical Center Manila, the development of the school as an institution of higher learning accelerated. Emilio Aguinaldo College, Manila is one of the Best Medical Colleges in the Philippines. The University is also known as EAC, Manila.
|[ Page Index ]|
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Eligibility Condition
6. Fee Structure
8. Ranking & Reputation
9. Contact Details
10. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Emilio Aguinaldo College, Marian
The Emilio Aguinaldo College, Manila begins with a man who had a dream, Dr Paulo C. Campos, President of the University Physicians’ Services, Inc. (UPSI), who was its founding President, and where Emilio Aguinaldo College belongs among its subsidiaries.
Before we go through the detailed information of Emilio Aguinaldo College Manila, let’s look at the college’s major details.
|Name of Institute||Emilio Aguinaldo College Manila|
|Popular Name||EAC Manila|
|Year of Establishment||1957|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Ranking||Country Rank: 73|
World Rank: 9590
|Wants to Study in Abroad||Know More|
|Review this College||Click Here|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Philippines|
|Want to Study in India?||Apply Now|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Approved by: MCI
- Aid Status: Private
- Affiliation: PRISAA, UNIGAMES, WVRAA, ISSA
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Local Language Learning Classes
- MCI Screening Test Help Centre
- Technical Issues
Study in Low Budget MBBS Abroad Colleges: 9999-709-233
- Computer labs
The Emilio Aguinaldo College Manila offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|Courses||Duration||Want to study in this college?|
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)||5 Years||Apply Now|
|Physical Therapy||–||Apply Now|
Faculty & Staff
The faculty and clinical cases were already in place at Medical Center Manila – MCM. Besides the faculty and clinical cases, MCM had existing residency programs in all the major departments – Internal Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology and Pediatrics. Also existing was a residency program in Radiology.
If you want to take Admission to the EAC Manila then you must have to qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET). One must keep in mind that you only have to qualify for the exam. Here are the useful resources for NEET Exam that helps you to boost your NEET exam preparation.
|NEET UG 2021 Major Notification||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2021 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2021 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2021 College Predictor||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2021 Rank Predictor||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2021 Result||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2021 Syllabus||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2021 Books||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2021 Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2021 Sample Paper||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2021 Admit Card||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2021 Cut-Off||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2021 Counselling||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2021 Test Series||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2021 Answer Key||Click Here|
|Medical Colleges Fee Structure||Click Here|
The Admission procedure for the Emilio Aguinaldo College Manila is based on a round of counselling and academic progress. Students are advised to read the mentioned points to avoid any rejection.
- Fill the Application form of the desired institute with all the right points of interest.
- You will get an offer letter. Save it for future use.
- Pay the University / College enrollment expense.
- After paying the MBBS fees for your desired EAC Manila, apply for the Visa.
- Get Visa for studying MBBS in Philippines.
- Now you are all set for a Study in Philippines. All the Best..!!
MBBS Abroad 2021-22 Admission Support
|Talk to Our Admission Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9999709233|
|Want to Study MBBS Abroad?||Click Here|
|Study MBBS in Low Budget Colleges Help Desk||Apply Now|
The Philippines has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you too want to study MBBS at Emilio Aguinaldo College Manila, check the eligibility below.
|Age||You should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Qualifying Entrance||NEET (Some Medical College offers Direct entry to a valid NEET Card Holder)|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Duration of Course||6 Years|
|Low Budget Abroad MBBS College||Know More|
Before taking admission to Emilio Aguinaldo College Manila, please do not forget to carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Philippines.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Philippines Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee.
- HIV test documents.
The fee structure of the Emilio Aguinaldo College Manila for the undergraduate medical course is mentioned below.
|Year||16-months||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5|
|Tuition Fees (approx.)||3,47,222 Pesos||2,36,111 Pesos||2,36,111 Pesos||2,36,111 Pesos||2,36,111 Pesos||–|
|Rs.5.00 lakhs||Rs.3.40 lakhs||Rs.3.40 lakhs||Rs.3.40 lakhs||Rs.3.40 lakhs||–|
|Hostel Fees (approx.)||Rs.10,000||Rs.10,000||Rs.10,000||Rs.10,000||Rs.10,000||–|
|Total (approx.)||Rs.5.10 Lacs||Rs.3.50 Lacs||Rs.3.50 Lacs||Rs.3.50 Lacs||Rs.3.50 Lacs||–|
Note: The Fee Structure Subjected to be Change.
MBBS Syllabus in Philippines
Before going to apply for Emilio Aguinaldo College Manila, please compare the MBBS Syllabus of some of the Top-ranked, MCI-approved medical universities in Philippine. The structure and the pattern of MBBS in Philippine are as follow:
Syllabus for Pre-Medical
|First Term||Second Term||Third Term||Fourth Term|
|Calculus & Analytical||Plant Physiology||Ecology||Rizal’s Life, Works, and Writings|
|Geometry||Fundamentals of Genetics||Education for sustainable||Econ. / Taxation & Agrarian Reform|
|Biochemistry||Animal Physiology||Development||Human Genetic|
|Plant Morpho-anatomy||Entomology||Research Methodology||Radiation Biology|
|Comparative Vertebrate Anatomy||Freshwater Biology||Systematic Biology||Histology & Micro-technique|
|General Psychology||General Microbiology||Cell and Molecular Biology||Research in Bio. Sc. (Thesis Writing)Immunology|
|Parasitology||Philosophy of Man||Comparative Religion||–|
|Plant Morpho-anatomy||Developmental Biology||Politics and Governance||–|
Syllabus for MBBS & MD
|First Term||Second Term||Third Term||Fourth Term|
|History of Medicine||Microbiology||Radiology||Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|Preventive and Communicative||Pharmacology||Neuroscience-3||–|
|–||Psychiatry||Obstetrics and Gynecology||–|
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Emilio Aguinaldo College, Manila|
|Review this Ranking||Click Here|
|Rank||Country Rank: 73|
World Rank: 9590
The Philippines, officially the Republic of the Philippines, in an archipelagic country in southeast Asia. Situated in the western pacific Ocean, it consists of about 7,641 island that are categorized broadly under three main geographical divisions from north: Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao.
|Area||300,000 km2 (120,000 sq mi)|
|Language||Austronesian Malayo-Polynesian Philippine Central Philippine Tagalog Filipino|
|Climate||Warm to hot in dry summers and (very) cold winters with temperatures of -30°C and lower|
|Religion||Christianity, Islam, Roman Catholic, Protestant, and Other Christianetc.|
MBBS in Philippines 2020 Fact Check
Philippine higher medical education has gained a remarkable reputation on the world stage due to high educational standards with advanced and sophisticated teaching methods and scientific approaches. Apart from this, what makes the Philippines a preferred destination for medical studies is the easy admission procedure and fast processing of paper works.
Keep the below-cited facts in mind for safety measures in the Philippines for Indian Students.
Things to Follow
- Never forget to carry a copy of your enrolment credentials, student visa, passport and registration papers with you while visiting out of the campus.
- Be aware of your surroundings and never visit the notorious neighbourhoods of the country. Always keep the authorities contact on speed dial and avoid undesired attention.
Pros & Cons
Do you know MBBS in Philippines is one of the preferred destinations of Indian students? Similar to studying MBBS in China or European Countries, the MCI provides approval for many medical colleges and universities. There are a lot of advantages to studying in the Philippines, here are just a few:
Advantages of studying in the Philippines
- No Entrance test is required to study in Medical universities of the Philippines (Only NEET Qualification is enough).
- No capitalization fee.
- The Indian students seeking admission are admitted in those institutions which are recognized by this medical council of India for screening test conducted by MCI.
- Wide range of possibilities and broad exposure to clinical practise due to highly equipped multi-profile hospitals.
- 3rd largest English-speaking country
- Colleges in the Philippines don’t ask for any kind of donation at the time of admission.
- Tuition fee is quite low and affordable.
- Medical colleges in the Philippines are acknowledged by elite bodies like WHO and MCI.
- Cost of living for students is quite low too.
- Philippines’ MBBS courses follow the mode of the English language as it is one of the most spoken languages in the world.
- Hostel accommodations are comfortable and up to the mark for a student’s comfort.
- MBBS colleges in the Philippines provide great academics, as well as sports.
- The MBBS degree that students get from Filipino medical colleges are globally renowned and hold great worth.
- Students become eligible for working in government hospitals after completing their MBBS course.
- Government hospitals in the Philippines offer practical training to medical students.
Disadvantages of studying in the Philippines
- As Filipino is the local language in the Philippines, therefore, students might feel the language as a barrier (outside the university campus).
- One might have to put extra effort at learning the Filipino Language after the class hour.
- The entire Visa process for the Philippines is very tough as it takes more than two months after document submission to the concern embassy.
- The climate of the country is cold most of the time. Therefore, it might be hard for students to adapt.
- Those who wish to study and work together to cover their expenses may face difficulties. Because it requires a lot of self-study and concentration.
Emilio Aguinaldo College, Manila
Address: 1113-1117 San Marcelino St., Paco, Manila 1007, Philippines
Phone: +91-9999709233 (For Indian Students)
Popular MBBS Abroad Destination
|Name of Country||Link|
|MBBS in China||Click Here|
|MBBS in Ukraine||Click Here|
|MBBS in Kyrgyzstan||Click Here|
|MBBS in Armenia||Click Here|
|MBBS in Georgia||Click Here|
|MBBS in Philippines||Click Here|
|MBBS in Nepal||Click Here|
|MBBS in Bangladesh||Click Here|
|MBBS in Kazakhstan||Click Here|
|MBBS in Belize||Click Here|
|MBBS in Belarus||Click Here|
|MBBS in Czechoslovakia||Click Here|
|MBBS in Russia||Click Here|
|MBBS in Sri Lanka||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans. Russia, Ukraine, Kyrgyzstan, Germany, and the Philippines are supposed to be the top 5 destinations to study MBBS abroad
Ans. Yes, MBBS abroad is a good option for Indians students. It provides a chance to learn from some of the best professors in the world, along with providing exposure to different people. also, MBBS abroad gives you the flexibility to either in India or any foreign country.
Ans. it cost you around 20-30 lakh minimum. However, in some countries, the amount can go up to 50 to 60 lakhs.
Ans. MBBS abroad is getting a chance to study and complete your MBBS degree from a foreign university in a foreign university in a foreign country.
Ans. Romania, Poland, Germany, Belarus and Georgia are some of the most popular destinations for MBBS in Europe.
Ans. The advantages of studying MBBS in the Philippines are. However, Studying MD / MBBS in the Philippines has advantages such as good weather and low-cost medical colleges for Indian students. Hence, it became a great option for students who want to pursue their MBBS abroad.
Ans. MBBS in Philippines maximum cost is Rs.2.27 Lakhs/Year.
Ans. MBBS is Known as ‘MD’. It is the same thing just the difference of nomenclature.
Ans. The duration of MBBS in Philippines is 5 Years/5.5 Years.
Ans. The Philippines has become one of the top favoured destinations for both Indian and international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses.
Ans. Yes, NEET is required for MBBS in Philippines 2020.
Ans. Philippines has advantages such as good weather and low cost medical colleges for Indian students.
Ans. Russia is better for MBBS abroad than the Philippines due to certain reason: Method of education, language, MCI clearing rate, Observership programmed, and education fee.
Ans. Norway, Russia, Germany, Poland, Switzerland, Belgium and Denmark are few of the cheapest countries for Indian students to study abroad.
Ans. Canada, Germany, Australia, the United States and Italy are some of the best destinations for Indian students to study abroad.
Ans. Of course, there is no rich and poor when it comes to education; it all about knowledge. There are several scholarship open to students and that government of India also provides a scholarship option for academically smart students.
Ans. Switzerland, Netherland, Costa Rica, Mexico, Canada, Thailand, Spain and Zealand are ranked as top destinations for international students.
Ans. Russia, Nepal, Bangladesh, Poland, China, and Ukraine are few countries that provide low -cost MBBS education.
Ans. Note: the marks are subject to change.
Top Career Options for PCB Students
|Popular Courses||Top Colleges in India|
|Medical (MBBS)||Click Here|
|Ayurveda (BAMS)||Click Here|
|Homoeopathic (BHMS)||Click Here|
|Siddha (BSMS)||Click Here|
|Yoga & Neuropathic (BYNS)||Click Here|
|Unani (BUMS)||Click Here|
|Dental (BDS)||Click Here|
|Nursing (B.Sc. Nursing)||Click Here|
|Physiotherapy (BPT)||Click Here|
|Veterinary (B.V.Sc.)||Click Here|
|Pharmacy (B.Pharm)||Click Here|
Worried about Low rank in NEET 2020; Don’t want to waste a year? Study in Low Budget MBBS College in Russia/Ukraine/Kazakhstan and 10+ Low Budget Countries Call Now: +91-9999709233 & Apply Now
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply