Government Yoga and Naturopathy Medical College (GYNMC) Chennai is one of the reputed Naturopathy Colleges in Tamil Nadu. The college is popularly known as Government Naturopathy College Chennai, and it was founded in 2000.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
Government Naturopathy College Chennai was started to serve students with the best care, and the college offers courses in Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences (BNYS). The college has become synonymous with one of the Best Naturopathy Medical Colleges in Chennai.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking And Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
Government Naturopathy College Chennai
This famous Private Naturopathy College in Salem is affiliated with Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University, Chennai, approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines.
|College Name||Government Yoga and Naturopathy Medical College, Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Popular Name||Government Naturopathy College Chennai, GYNMC Chennai|
|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Affiliated with||Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University, Chennai|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||BNYS Colleges in Tamil Nadu|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University, Chennai
- Approved by: Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status: Government
|Medical Facilities||Teaching Manpower|
Government Naturopathy College Chennai offers a quality medical program under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The college is famous for its undergraduate & postgraduate medical programs.
Below have mentioned UG intake capacity of Government Naturopathy College Chennai.
The syllabus of BNYS covers subjects that provide extensive knowledge to the students.
|Human Anatomy-1||Pathology I & II||Forensic medicines and toxicology||Yoga Therapy|
|Human Physiology-1||Human Microbiology||Community Medicine||Hydrotherapy|
|Biochemistry||Yoga and Physical Culture-1||Psychology & Basic Psychiatry||Manipulative Therapy|
|Human Anatomy-2||Diagnostic Methods in Naturopath||Obstetrics & Gynecology||Chromotherapy & Magneto therapy|
|Human Physiology-2||Diagnostic Methods in Modern Medicine||Yoga & Physical Culture – II||Fasting & Diet Therapy|
|Philosophy of Nature cure I &||Basic Pharmacology||Nutrition & Herbology||Acupuncture, Acupressure, Reflexology, Reiki & Pranic healing|
|Philosophy & Practice of Yoga||–||Massage Chiropractors Osteopathy Aroma and Therapy||Physiotherapy|
|–||–||–||Minor Surgery, First Aid & Emergency Medicine|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also offers sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students as faculty members of Government Yoga and Naturopathy Medical College, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Here, We have mentioned the Admission procedure for the courses under Government Naturopathy College Chennai. The candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
AIAPGET Course: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Tamil Nadu Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Tamil Nadu Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Tamil Nadu AIAPGET Counselling
|Tamil Nadu Ayush NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu Ayush NEET 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu Ayush BNYS Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Top 10 BNYS Colleges in Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
We have mentioned the fee structure and the respective courses only with this information before filling out the application form.
|Course Name||Average Fees (Per Year)|
*** Fees will be updated soon***
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
AIAPGET 2021 Cutoff
Candidates are required to secure a minimum qualifying percentile to secure a position in the result of AIAPGET.
Tamil Nadu Ayush NEET Counselling 2022
A candidate can visit the Health and Family Walfare Department, Government of Tamil Nadu, To get themselves for Ayush NEET 2022 Tamil Nadu State Counselling. Candidates can check the Tamil Nadu Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling information (College, Seats, Quota) in PDF.
Step 1: Registration process: Candidates seeking admission must register by filling out the application form’s personal, academic, and required details.
Step 2: Publishing merit list: After successfully filling out the application form, the counselling authority will publish the state merit list.
Step 3: Documents verification: Candidates were called for document verification as per their state merit rank, and they had to report to the assigned verification centre with all the required documents.
Step 4: Choice filling and locking Process: After the successful verification session, candidates are required to fill in their choices of courses and colleges and then close it, and they are advised to enter their preferences carefully.
Step 5: Seat allotments: Based on choices filled, availability of seats, state merit rank, and seat reservation, the seats will be allotted to applicants for the Tamil Nadu BAMS admission 2022.
Step 6: Reporting Process: Candidates are required to report at the designated colleges within the required date and timings for granting the Tamil Nadu BAMS 2022 admission.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidates applying for BAMS/BHMS Colleges in Maharashtra must register for the Ayush NEET counselling 2022. Counselling of Ayush NEET 2022 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
Candidates applying for Ayush NEET Colleges in Tamil Nadu must register themselves for the Ayush NEET Counselling 2022. Tamil Nadu Ayush NEET Counselling 2022 will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidates’ choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
The candidate allotted a seat at this College will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and marks sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Government Naturopathy College Chennai|
Government Naturopathy College Chennai
Address: Arignar Anna Indian medicine campus
PP Garden, Arumbakkam, PP Garden
Arumbakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600106
Email: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Official website: http://www.gynmc.com/index.php
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. Does Government Naturopathy College Chennai have a hostel?
Ans. Yes, Government Naturopathy College Chennai does have hostel facilities provided.
Q. How to get admission to Government Naturopathy College Chennai?
Ans. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam.
Q. Can I know the exact location of Government Naturopathy College Chennai?
Ans. Arignar Anna Indian medicine campus PP Garden, Arumbakkam.
Q. Is Government Naturopathy College Chennai state or private?
Ans. Government Naturopathy College Chennai is a Government College.
Click here for more Education News