Madhya Pradesh NEET MDS Counselling Counselling procedure for Dental Colleges in Madhya Pradesh. MP NEET MDS Counselling 2022 will be conducted online by the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, MP. MDS Admission is based on the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test- Master of Dental Surgery (NEET MDS 2022). The NEET MDS Examination is selected in some of the Top Dental Colleges in Madhya Pradesh.
Latest Update: Department of Medical Education released the Madhya Pradesh NEET MDS 2022 Counselling Merit List along with the fee chart for government & private medical/dental colleges at dme.mponline.gov.in
1. Quick Facts
2. Important Dates
3. Madhya Pradesh NEET MDS Counselling 2022
4. Documents Required
5. Participating in MDS Colleges in Madhya Pradesh
6. NEET MDS Cutoff
7. Frequently Asked Question
We have mentioned the Madhya Pradesh NEET MDS Entrance Exam overview. Let’s Look.
- Get Latest NEET MDS & State Wise NEET MDS Counselling News via Edufever News
|Counselling Name||Madhya Pradesh NEET MDS Counselling 2022|
|Counselling Authority||Directorate General of Medical (MP)|
|Exam Level||Postgraduate Exam at National-level|
|Name Exam||NEET MDS 2022|
|NEET MDS Result||27 May 2022|
|NEET MDS Counselling Date||14 September 2022|
|Mode of Counselling||Online Mode|
|MDS Colleges in Madhya Pradesh||Top Dental Colleges in MP|
Madhya Pradesh NEET MDS Counselling Revised Dates (Out) 2022
Department of Medical Education released the Madhya Pradesh NEET MDS 2022 Counselling Revised Schedule. We have mentioned the Revised Schedule in the table.
|Publication of Merit list of registered candidates||04-10-2022|
|Choice filling and choice locking for the first round||05-10-2022 to 09- 10-2022|
|Reporting at the allotted college in person for documents|
verifications and admission.
|14-10-2022 to 18-10-2022|
|Willingness for upgradation for the second round by admitted|
candidates through candidate’s login
|14- 10-2022 to 20-10- 2022|
|Online Resignation/Cancellation of admission at the college level|
(seat leaving bond on resignation- NOT APPLICABLE)
|14-10-2022 to 20-10 -2022|
Madhya Pradesh NEET Revised Eligible Candidates list Round-2/MDS Merit List & Fees 2022 (Out)
Department of Medical Education released the Madhya Pradesh NEET MDS 2022 Counselling Merit List and Revised Eligible Candidates list Round-2 along with the fee chart for government & private medical/dental colleges. Candidates we have mentioned in the table.
|Madhya Pradesh NEET MDS Revised Eligible Candidates list Round-2||Click Here|
|MP NEET MDS Colleges Fees||Click Here|
|MP NEET MDS Merit List||Click Here|
Madhya Pradesh NEET PG 2022 Counselling Revised Dates (Out)
In this section, the candidate will get all the important dates of MP NEET PG Counselling 2022. The candidates are requested to check the dates regularly for the latest updates.
|1||Registration by eligible candidates of NEET PG (MD/MS) 2022||14-09 -2022 to 25 -O9 – 2O2 2|
|2||Publication of Vacancies|
|3||Publication of Merit list of registered candidates.|
|4||Choice filling and choice locking for the first round|
30-09-2022 to 02-10- 2022 (12:00 Midnight)
|5||First-Round Allotment Result|
|6||Reporting at allotted college in person for document verifications and admission.|
08- to-2022 to 12- to-2022 (06:00 PM)
|7||Willingness for upgradation for the second round by admitted candidates through candidate’s login|
08-10-2022 to 12-10-2022 (12:00 Midnight)
|8||Online Resignation/Cancellation of admission at the college level (seat leaving bond on resignation- NOT APPLICABLE)|
08-10-2022 to 12-to- 2022 (07:00 PM)
MP NEET MDS Seat Distribution 2022 (Out)
Madhya Pradesh NEET MDS has released the Category-wise Seat Distribution Chart( 30% Inservice quota ) Government College of Dentistry Indore (OPEN) (Dated 20.09.2022)
|MP NEET MDS Seat Distribution||Click Here|
Madhya Pradesh NEET MDS Counselling 2022
A candidate can visit the official portal of https://medicaleducation.mp.gov.in/ MP to get themselves registered for NEET MDS 2022 MP State Counselling. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Madhya Pradesh NEET MDS, Let us first look at the MP NEET MDS Counselling schedule.
The entire counselling process can be best explained by the following steps mentioned below.
Step-1:- Registration Online
Admission Seekers can apply online mode by visiting the website https://medicaleducation.mp.gov.in/.
- For registration, seekers will use their NEET MDS roll no. and email registration in All India NEET MDS) and follow the instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-MDS registration details will be displayed.
- The exam qualify applicant will make an online payment. An SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (used for AI-NEET-MDS registration) to confirm successful registration. The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After successful payment, candidates will get Transaction and Registration no. on their registered mobile number.
Step-2:- Online Security Money Payment
- Candidates who are willing to attend the counselling process to grade their MDS Dental seat in the desired Dental College must pay the required Security money fees.
- After paying security money and the state merit list has been declared, the online seat choice filling option will be available as per the earlier schedule.
- The applicant would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
- For Inter rank in the State merit list reference shall be AI-NEET-MDS 2022
- The final merit list will be prepared per the provisions (Displayed on the website).
Step-4:- Online Choice filling
- Click on the Choice filling.
- To know more information, visit the website- http://www.medicaleducation.mp.gov.in/.
- Choice filling Procedure:
- Login for choice filling by using the NEET roll number and password created at the time of you’ll receive registration.
- The choice filling can dine in several sessions, but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you’ll lose your work.
- A choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after closing the choice.
- After the last date of choice, the filling is over, and the seat allotment list will be declared online.
Step-5:- Seat allotment:
- Login to the website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
- If you accept the allotment letter:-
- But do not join or resign after joining. You’re eligible for second counselling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your seat. If your seat is upgraded, then the previous allotment will be automatic.
- The online process will do the seat allotment on a merit cum option basis.
- Physically disabled category candidates are essentially required to be physically present before the medical board constituted by dates will be available on the website- Directorate General of Medical Education Government, MP
- Candidates eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per the rules of the state
government, applicable on the date of counselling.
- OBC candidates covered by the provisions of the creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of the OBC category.
- Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or, if any, concealment or falsification of facts come into the light at the time of entry and after that during the study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination and any use of acquiring a seat subsequently. Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
- Candidates will be checked for their identity at the time of admission. If it does not match, it will be counted as unfair means, and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
- If a candidate does not participate in online counselling or does not join the allotted seat by the due date, they shall forfeit any right of admission based on said counselling/allotment.
- Once exercised by the candidate in online counselling, the option cannot be altered under any circumstances.
- No request for re-allotment of seats already allotted in the first and second rounds will be entertained.
NEET MDS Counselling Flow Chart
The following flow chart is for candidates applying to MDS courses offered by various medical colleges.
NEET MDS Counselling Factors
National Board of Examinations (NBE) conducting the counselling below given factors.
- All India 50% quota seats for MDS courses (all states)
- State quota seats for MDS courses for all States/Union territories of India.
- MDS courses at all Private Dental Colleges, Institutions & Universities all across the country
- MDS courses at Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions.
- Screening exam for dental surgeons (BDS & MDS) for Short Service Commission in Army Dental Corps
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission, and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counselling.
- NEET MDS 2022 scorecard
- NEET MDS 2022 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BDS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BDS Degree Certificate Permanent or provisional certificate provided by DCI/Dental Council
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- A physically handicapped medical certificate, if required.
- SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required
NEET MDS Cutoff 2022 (Out)
By the minimum qualifying/eligibility criteria for admission to the MDS course as mentioned in the information Bulletin for NEET-MDS 2022, the cutoff scores for various categories are as follows:-
|General and EWS||50||263|
|General and EWS – PH||45||245|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40||227|
NEET MDS 2022 Cutoff Representative Graphic
NEET MDS 2021 Cutoff
NEET MDS 2021, as mentioned in the information about NEET-MDS 2021, the cut-off scores for various categories are as follows:-
|General and EWS||50||259|
|General and EWS – PH||45||243|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40||227|
Top Specialization MDS
Here is the list of the Top 10 NEET MDS Courses in India. Let’s check out the complete information about MDS Courses.
|Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics||Periodontology|
|Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery||Oral Medicine and Radiology|
|Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics||Public Health Dentistry|
|Prosthodontics||Oral Pathology and Microbiology|
Participating in MDS Colleges in Madhya Pradesh 2022
To know which colleges are participating in MDS Colleges in Madhya Pradesh, we have mentioned the table for participating Colleges.
|S. No||College Name||INSTITUTE||Links Here|
|1||GOVERNMENT AUTONOMOUS COLLEGE OF DENTISTRY INDORE||GOVT||Click Here|
|2||INDEX INSTITUTE OF DENTAL SCIENCE INDORE||Private||Click Here|
|3||R K D F DENTAL COLLEGE AND RESEARCH CENTRE BHOPAL||Private||Click Here|
|4||PEOPLES COLLEGE OF DENTAL SCIENCE BHOPAL||Private||Click Here|
|5||SRI AURBINDO COLLEGE OF DENTISTRY INDORE||Private||Click Here|
|6||COLLEGE OF DENTAL SCIENCE AND HOSPITAL RAU INDORE||Private||Click Here|
|7||RISHIRAJ COLLEGE OF DENTAL SCIENCE AND RESEARCH CENTRE BHOPAL||Private||Click Here|
|8||BHABHA COLLEGE OF DENTAL SCIENCE BHOPAL||Private||Click Here|
|9||MANSAROVAR DENTAL COLLEGE BHOPAL||Private||Click Here|
|10||MAHARANA PRATAP DENTAL COLLEGE GWALIOR||Private||Click Here|
|11||HITKARNI DENTAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL JABALPUR||Private||Click Here|
|12||PEOPLES DENTAL ACADEMY BHOPAL||Private||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Question
How many rounds are there in MP MDS NEET Counselling?
MP NEET MDS counselling is usually conducted in two rounds. A third round, also called the mop-up round, is undertaken only if seats are left vacant upon the conclusion of the second round of MP MDS Dental counselling.
What is a stray vacancy round in NEET MDS?
Stray Vacancy is the round of Counseling that deals with vacant seats or remaining unfilled after a mop-up round of MCC or state counselling. Then this round was conducted by colleges to fill the left centre.
What is the Madhya Pradesh NEET MDS mop-up round?
A third round, also called the mop-up round, is conducted only if seats are left vacant upon the conclusion of the second round of MP MDS Dental counselling. Through counselling, candidates will be admitted to 830 MDS/MS/PG Diploma and 313 MDS seats across dental colleges in Madhya Pradesh.
How many rounds are there in NEET MDS state Counselling?
NEET MDS counselling for the AIQ seats is conducted in three rounds, including a mop-up round. The vacant seats after the counselling rounds are transferred to the state quota.