Martin Homoeopathy Medical College and Hospital Coimbatore are one of the best Homoeopathy colleges in Tamil Nadu. It is popularly known as Martin Homoeopathy College Coimbatore and it was established in the year 2000. This famous BHMS College is affiliated with Dr M.G.R. Medical University and is approved by Central Council of Homoeopathy.
- NEET Rank Predictor 2021: NEET UG Rank Calculator Predict My NEET 2021 Rank
- September 19, 2021 Now you can get latest NEET Updates on Telegram Subscribe
- September 14, 2021 Phase 2 Registration Before Results, Application form will be available soon
- September 12, 2021 NEET 2021 Answers Key Released by various Institute Check Here
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Martin Homoeopathy Medical College and Hospital Coimbatore Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Download Hand Written Notes for NEET-UG 2021 Examination Click Here
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Sample Paper
5. Fee Structure
9. Document Required
10. Ranking And Reputation
11. Contact Address
12. Frequent Asked Questions
Martin Homoeopathy Medical College and Hospital Coimbatore
This College Was started to serve students with the best Homoeopathic care and college offers courses BHMS ( Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery). Now the College has become synonyms with one of the Best Homeopathic colleges in Tamilnadu.
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of Martin Homoeopathy College Coimbatore.
|College Name||Martin Homoeopathy Medical College and Hospital Coimbatore|
|Popular Name||Martin Homoeopathy College Coimbatore|
|Location||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu|
|Affiliated with||Dr M.G.R. Medical University|
|Approved by||Central Council of Homoeopathy, New Delhi and Govt. of Tamilnadu|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Want to study MBBS Abroad ?||Click Here|
|Review this College||Click Here|
|Category||BHMS Colleges in Tamil Nadu|
|Study AYUSH Colleges in India||Apply Now|
Affiliations, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated With:- Dr M.G.R. Medical University
- Approved by:- Central Council of Homoeopathy
- Aid Status:- Private
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
Martin Homoeopathy College Coimbatore offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (BHMS).
|BHMS||50||4.6+1 year Internship|
Faculty and Staff
The college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
Here, We have mentioned the Admission procedure for Courses which come under Martin Homoeopathy College Coimbatore. The candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
|Tamilnadu NEET 2020 Counselling||For UG Courses: Tamilnadu NEET Counselling|
|For Ayush Counselling Assistant||Click Here|
|Want to Study MBBS Abroad?||Click Here|
Here, We have to provide NEET-UG 2020 Sample Papers that will help you to crack the NEET-UG 2020 examination.
Physics Sample Papers
Chemistry Sample Papers
Biology Sample Papers
NOTE:- To see more sample papers follow this link
Want To score’s 600+ marks in NEET 2021? Try these Topper’s Notes & Study Material-
|NEET UG 2021 Hand Notes||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2021 Revision Notes||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2021 Sample Paper||Click Here|
Here, we have mentioned the fee structure along with the respective courses for the only Martin Homoeopathy College Coimbatore, with going through with this information before filling the application form.
Note:- Monthly hostel fees – 7000/-
Note 1: Mention Fee is Subjected to be changed.
The scholarships recognise merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
NOTE:- Check the various Top scholarship scheme in India
|Central Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Top Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu Scholarship Scheme||Click Here|
Apart from these scholarship schemes, one can also apply for various educational loans offered by banks in India. You may also check these popular educational loans for taking admission into Martin Homoeopathy College Coimbatore.
|Banks of India||Links Here|
|State Bank of India||Click Here|
|HDFC Bank||Click Here|
|Punjab National Bank||Click Here|
|Axis Bank||Click Here|
|ICICI Bank||Click Here|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
NEET 2020 Cutoff (Declared)
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2020 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
Candidates can check the for NEET 2020 cut off examination given below as per the previous year trends:
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cut-off Marks|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||720-147|
|Unreserved PH (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||146-129|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||146-113|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||146-113|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||146-113|
Tamil Nadu Ayush NEET 2020 Counselling
Candidate Applying for BAMS Colleges in Tamil Nadu must have to register themselves for the Ayush Counselling 2020-21. Tamil Nadu Ayush Counselling 2020-21 will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the Official Website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result(Round 1): The Seat Allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For a candidate who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and looking(Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme Court of India.
- To mop-up round will be through offline mode.
- The candidate has to be present personally for the counselling process; no one can
- Represent the candidate under any circumstances. Candidates without admit card/entry pass will not be allowed into premises.
- A candidate who have not submitted original documents to the official website on the scheduled date before a mop-up round will not be eligible for the mop-up round.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidate applying for BAMS/BHMS/BUMS Colleges in Tamil Nadu must have to register themselves for the Ayush NEET counselling 2020. Counselling of NEET 2020 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
NOTE: To Download Counselling Process for AIQ Click Here
Other Nearest states Counseling Procedure
Candidates can also check the nearest states of the Tamil Nadu counselling procedure.
|Gujarat NEET-UG 2020 Counselling||CLICK HERE|
|Madhya Pradesh NEET-UG 2020 Counselling||CLICK HERE|
|Telangana NEET-UG 2020 Counselling||CLICK HERE|
|Karnataka NEET-UG 2020 Counselling||CLICK HERE|
|Chattisgarh NEET-UG 2020 Counselling||CLICK HERE|
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2020 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2020 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc)
Popular Medical Entrance In India
|Name of Country||Link|
|MBBS in Russia||Click Here|
|MBBS in Ukraine||Click Here|
|MBBS in Kyrgyzstan||Click Here|
|MBBS in Armenia||Click Here|
|MBBS in the Philippines||Click Here|
|MBBS in Nepal||Click Here|
|MBBS in Bangladesh||Click Here|
|MBBS in Kazakhstan||Click Here|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name Of Institute||Martin Homoeopathy College Coimbatore|
|Review this College||Click Here|
Martin Homoeopathy Medical College and Hospital Coimbatore
Address: 54, Mettupalayam Road Coimbatore – 641 029.
Contact No: 0422 – 2647657 , 0422 – 2645262
Official website: www.martinhmc.edu.in
AYUSH 2020 Admission Support
|Live AYUSH 2020 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Talk to AYUSH Expert Counsellor: Call Now||Call Now +91-9873056333|
|Want to Study MBBS in Abroad?||Click Here|
|Admission 2020 Help Desk||Click Here|
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
A. NEET 2020 exam will be conducted in offline mode. An OMR Sheet will be provided to the candidate to mark the answers.
A. The National Testing Agency has received a lot of requests from NEET applicants to conduct the exam twice a year. Still, this change will not be implemented this year. Thus, NEET 2020 will be held only once.
A. According to the official notification released by NTA, a candidate can appear for NEET any number of times. There is no limitation on the number of attempts permitted.
A. To get admission in government medical college, one must secure at least 600 marks in NEET 2020.
A. NEET 2020 will be a 3-hour duration long paper and the exam will be held from 02:00 p.m. to 05:00 p.m.
A. NEET 2020 question paper will be available in 11 languages, but, the language has to be filled during the registration process. Apart from Hindi and English, the candidate can choose from Tamil, Urdu, Marathi, Bengali, Gujrati, Assamese, Oriya, Kannada and Telugu.
A. Candidates who do not have a computer or internet can avail of the facility of the Common Services Centre (CSC). These centers will help in filling the application form, paying the application fee and downloading the admit card.
A. The National Testing Agency (NTA) is conducting the NEET exam in 2019. before 2019, NEET was conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
A. No, the exam pattern for NEET 2020 remains the same. But there might be some possibilities to see changes in the academic session 2021-22.
A. There is no restriction on the number of attempts permitted for NEET. According to NTA, a candidate can appear for NTA as many times as he/she needs to qualify the examination.
A. Yes, you can apply for NEET 2020 provided you have secured a minimum aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. To apply for NEET 2020, you must also have cleared these subjects individually.
A. According to the guidelines set by NTA, Tamil language question paper will only be available in the test cities in Tamil Nadu. Hence, if you want to choose Tamil as the medium of the question paper, you will have to opt for a test city in Tamil Nadu state only.
A. The application fee for NEET 2020 is Rs 1400 for all the candidates who belong to the General or OBC category. However, for candidates who belong to the SC/ST/ PWD category, the application fee is Rs 750.
A. Yes, experts suggest that the difficulty level of NEET 2020 will be raised owing to the scrapping of both AIIMS MBBS and JIPMER MBBS. NEET is now the only entrance examination for admission to MBBS/ BDS courses in India, thus NTA will ensure the examination is at par with the examinations that were replaced by it.
For any queries related NEET-UG 2020 exam, you comment on the box mentioned below. our Top expert will try to solve all the doubts regarding the NEET UG 2020 entrance exam will solve immediately.
Top Career Options for PCB Students
Never let yourself down
Keep working Hard
Believe in yourself
Ask your Ayush related Query? Ask Here for Quick Answer
Best of Luck…!!!