Markaz Unani Medical College and Hospital Kozhikode Kerala are some of the reputed Private Unani Colleges in Kerala. The college is popularly known as Markaz Unani Medical College Kozhikode, and it was founded in the year 2010. The MUMC Kerala is affiliated with the Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur. It has already received a Letter of Intent (LoI) from AYUSH and awaiting for Letter of Permission (LoP) to commence admissions for the 1st Professional BUMS in the academic year 2015-16 for 60 students. The College is situated at Puthuppadi, Kozhikode, Kerala.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
Markaz Unani Medical College Kozhikode was started to serve students with the best Unani care, and the college offers courses in Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (B.U.M.S.). Now the college has become synonymous with one of the Best Unani Medical Colleges in Kerala.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking And Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
Markaz Unani Medical College Kozhikode
If you are a medical aspirant and want to make a career in Unani to help others and are curious to know the complete information about Markaz Unani Medical College Kozhikode, then you are in the right place; this article, we will provide detailed information about Markaz Unani Medical College and Hospital Kozhikode Kerala Fee Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
|College Name||Markaz Unani Medical College and Hospital Kerala|
|Popular Name||Markaz Unani Medical College Kozhikode|
|Affiliated with||Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines and Ministry of Ayush, Government of India|
|Hostel Facility||Yes (Boys and Girls)|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|College Offical website||http://markazunanimedicalcollege.org/|
|Category||BUMS Colleges in Kerala|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur
- Approved by: Central Council of Indian Medicines New Delhi, and Ministry of Ayush, Government of India New Delhi.
- Aid Status: Private
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Healthcare Services||Hostel(Male and Female)|
Markaz Unani Medical College Kozhikode facilities are offered to students interested in studying or already studying at Markaz Unani Medical College Kozhikode.
|Laboratory||Hospital / Medical Facility|
The college is famous for its undergraduate Ayush program (BUMS).
|BUMS (Bachelor of Unani Medicine And Surgery.)||4.6+1 year Internship|
The syllabus of B.U.M.S. covers subjects that provide extensive knowledge of Unani to the students.
|Professional Year I||Professional Year II|
|Arabic and Mantiq wa Falsafa (Logic Philosophy and Astronomy)||Tareekh-e-tib (History of Medicine)|
|Kulliyat Umoore Tabiya (Basic Principles of Unani Medicine)||Tahaffuzi wa Samaji Tib (Preventive and Community Medicine)|
|Tashreeh Ul Badan (Anatomy)||Ilmul Advia|
|Munafeul Aaza (Physiology)||Mahiyatul Amraz (Pathology)|
|Professional Year III||Professional Year IV|
|Communication skills||Moalajat – I (General Medicine)|
|Ilmul Saidla wa Murakkabat (Unani Pharmacy)||Moalajat – II|
|Tibbe Qanooni wa Ilmul Samoom (Medical Jurisprudence and Toxicology)||Amraze Niswan (Gynaecology)|
|Sareeriyat wa Usoole Ilaj (Bedside clinic and principles of management)||Ilmul Qabalat wa Naumalood (Obstetrics and Neonatology)|
|Ilaj Bit Tadbeer (Regional Therapy)||Ilmul Jarahat (Surgery)|
|Amraz-e-Atfal (Paediatrics)||Ain, Uzn, Anaf, Halaq wa Asnan (Ophthalmology and Diseases of Ear, Nose and Throat)|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also offers sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As Markaz Unani Medical College and Hospital Kozhikode Kerala in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices.
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education.
- To promote efficient use of available resources.
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit.
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research.
Admission to various Programmes at Government Ayurveda College Thiruvananthapuram is based on the candidate’s performance in NEET.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
AIAPGET Course: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Kerala Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Kerala Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Kerala AIAPGET Counselling
|Kerala Ayush NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Kerala Ayush NEET 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Kerala Ayush BUMS Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BUMS Colleges in Kerala||Click Here|
|Fee Head||Management Quota||NRI Quota|
|Tuition Fee||1, 10,000.00||1, 85,000.00|
|Caution Deposit (Refundable on completion of the course)||10,000.00||10,000.00|
|P.T.A. Working Fund||1,000.00||1,000.00|
Details of Special Fee
|Students Welfare Council||700.00|
|Personality Development/Community Service||950.00|
|University Union Fee||400.00|
|Internal Assessment Fees||1000.00|
|Study Tour, Seminar, Workshop||1000.00|
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute must clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Representation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
AIAPGET 2022 Cutoff
Candidates are required to secure a minimum qualifying percentile to secure a position in the result of AIAPGET.
Kerala Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling
Candidate can visit the official portal of the Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala, to get themselves registered for Ayush 2022 Ayush NEET Kerala State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling. Candidates can check the Kerala Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling information (College, Seats, Quota) in PDF.
Kerala Ayush NEET Counselling Process
Step 1- Log in Process: Candidates must log on to the ‘candidate portal’ to participate in the counselling process.
Step 2- Option registration page: In the next step, applicants must create a password and click on the ‘open registration’ button on the login page.
Step 3- Choice filling and locking: The online choice filling of Kerala Ayush NEET counselling will look on the screen. A list of colleges will be available with college, college code, place, courses, and district name.
Step 4- Kerala Ayush NEET seat allotment process: After choosing and locking, the authority will start Kerala BAMS/BHMS/BUMS/BNYS/BSMS seat allotment 2022.
Step 5- Kerala Ayush NEET counselling result: After the seat allotment process, CEE, Kerala, releases Kerala Ayush NEET 2022 counselling results online.
Ayush NEET 2022 AIQ Counselling Process
Applicants applying for Ayush Colleges in Kerala must register for the Ayush NEET counselling 2022. Counselling of Ayush NEET 2022 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register on the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You must choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the online portal’s preferences.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seat orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Markaz Unani Medical College and Hospital Kozhikode Kerala|
Markaz Unani Medical College and Hospital Kozhikode Kerala
Address: F2F4+C65, Sarovaram Biopark Rd, Eranhipaalam, Eranhippalam, Kozhikode, Kerala 673020
Official website: http://markazunanimedicalcollege.org/
Kerala Ayush NEET 2022 Admission Support
|Kerala Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Ayush NEET 2022 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Does Markaz Unani Medical College and Hospital Kozhikode Kerala have a hostel?
Ans. Yes, Markaz Unani Medical College and Hospital Kozhikode Kerala does have hostel facilities provided.
Q. How to get admission to Government Ayurveda College Thiruvananthapuram?
Ans. To get admission to this prestigious college, students must score good marks in the NEET exam.
Q. Can I know the exact location of Markaz Unani Medical College and Hospital Kozhikode Kerala?
Ans. Markaz Unani Medical College and Hospital Kozhikode Kerala, Address: Gandhi Bhavan Rd, Housing Board, Thycaud, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695014
Q. Is Markaz Unani Medical College and Hospital Kozhikode is private college?
Ans. No, Markaz Unani Medical College and Hospital Kozhikode Kerala are not private.
Q. Do they have PG courses?
Ans. Yes, Markaz Unani Medical College and Hospital Kozhikode Kerala offer post-graduate courses.
Q. What facilities are provided by Markaz Unani Medical College and Hospital Kozhikode Kerala?
Ans. They provide world-class facilities to students, including a Library, Auditorium, Hostel, Cafeteria, Laboratory, Hospital, and Medical Facilities.