Sree Ramakrishna Medical College of Naturopathy Kulasekharam is one of the reputed Private Naturopathy Colleges in Tamil Nadu. The college is known as SRK Naturopathy College Kulasekharam and was founded in 2001.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
This famous Private Naturopathy College in Kulasekharamis affiliated with MGR Medical University, Chennai, and is approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines.
This article will provide detailed information about SRK Naturopathy College Kulasekharam, like Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and a complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking And Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
SRK Naturopathy College Kulasekharam
SRK Naturopathy College Kulasekharam started serving students with the best ayurvedic care. The college has become synonymous with one of the Best Naturopathy Medical Colleges in Kulasekharam. Before we complete the college review, let us look at the critical details of SRK Yoga Science Kulasekharam.
Below have mentioned SRK Naturopathy College Kulasekharam college summary for a piece of quick information about the college.
|College Name||Sree Ramakrishna Medical College of Naturopathy & Yoga Kulasekharam|
|Popular Name||SRK Naturopathy College Kulasekharam|
|Location||Kulasekharam, Tamil Nadu|
|Affiliated with||M.G.R. Medical University, Chennai|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||BNYS Colleges in Tamil Nadu|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: M.G.R. Medical University, Chennai
- Approved by: Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status: Private
|Medical Facilities||Teaching Manpower|
SRK Naturopathy College Kulasekharam offers a quality medical program under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The college is famous for its undergraduate medical programs.
Below have mentioned UG intake capacity of SRK Naturopathy College Kulasekharam.
|Human Anatomy-1||Pathology I & II||Forensic medicines and toxicology||Yoga Therapy|
|Human Physiology-1||Human Microbiology||Community Medicine||Hydrotherapy|
|Biochemistry||Yoga and Physical Culture-1||Psychology & Basic Psychiatry||Manipulative Therapy|
|Human Anatomy-2||Diagnostic Methods in Naturopath||Obstetrics & Gynecology||Chromotherapy & Magneto therapy|
|Human Physiology-2||Diagnostic Methods in Modern Medicine||Yoga & Physical Culture – II||Fasting & Diet Therapy|
|Philosophy of Nature cure I &||Basic Pharmacology||Nutrition & Herbology||Acupuncture, Acupressure, Reflexology, Reiki & Pranic healing|
|Philosophy & Practice of Yoga||–||Massage Chiropractors Osteopathy Aroma and Therapy||Physiotherapy|
|–||–||–||Minor Surgery, First Aid & Emergency Medicine|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also offers sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Sree Ramakrishna Medical College of Naturopathy & Yoga Kulasekharam, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Here, We have mentioned the Admission procedure for the courses under Sree Ramakrishna Medical College of Naturopathy & Yoga Kulasekharam. The candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
AIAPGET Course: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Tamil Nadu Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Tamil Nadu Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Tamil Nadu AIAPGET Counselling
|Tamil Nadu Ayush NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu Ayush NEET 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu Ayush BNYS Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Top 10 BNYS Colleges in Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
Below have mentioned fee structure of SRK Naturopathy College Kulasekharam.
|Course Name||Average Fees (Per Year)|
**Fees will be updated soon.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute must clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
AIAPGET 2021 Cutoff
Candidates are required to secure a minimum qualifying percentile to secure a position in the result of AIAPGET.
Tamil Nadu Ayush NEET Counselling 2022
A candidate can visit the Health and Family Walfare Department, Government of Tamil Nadu, To get themselves for Ayush NEET 2022 Tamil Nadu State Counselling. Candidates can check the Tamil Nadu Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling information (College, Seats, Quota) in PDF.
Step 1: Registration process: Candidates seeking admission must register by filling out the application form’s personal, academic, and required details.
Step 2: Publishing merit list: After successfully filling out the application form, the counselling authority will publish the state merit list.
Step 3: Documents verification: Candidates were called for document verification as per their state merit rank, and they had to report to the assigned verification centre with all the required documents.
Step 4: Choice filling and locking Process: After the successful verification session, candidates must fill in their choices of courses and colleges and then close it. They are advised to enter their preferences carefully.
Step 5: Seat allotments: Based on choices, availability of seats, state merit rank, and seat reservation, the seats will be allotted to applicants for the Tamil Nadu BAMS admission 2022.
Step 6: Reporting Process: Candidates must report at the designated colleges within the required date and timings for granting the Tamil Nadu BAMS 2022 admission.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidates applying for BAMS/BHMS Colleges in Maharashtra must register for the Ayush NEET counselling 2022. Counselling of Ayush NEET 2022 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
Candidates applying for Ayush NEET Colleges in Tamil Nadu must register for the Ayush NEET Counselling 2022. Tamil Nadu Ayush NEET Counselling 2022 will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You must choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the selections in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the assigned seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
The candidate allotted a seat at this College will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and marks sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||SRK Naturopathy College Kulasekharam|
SRK Naturopathy College Kulasekharam
Address: College Road, Koodaithooky,
Tamil Nadu – 629161
Official Website: http://www.naturopathyindia.edu.in/
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. Does SRK Naturopathy College Kulasekharam have a hostel?
Ans. Yes, SRK Naturopathy College Kulasekharam does have hostel facilities provided.
Q. How to get admission to SRK Naturopathy College Kulasekharam?
Ans. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam.
Q. Can I know the exact location of SRK Naturopathy College Kulasekharam?
Ans. : College Road, Koodaithooky, Kulasekharam, Kanyakumari District, Tamil Nadu – 629161
Q. Is SRK Naturopathy College Kulasekharam or private?
Ans. SRK Naturopathy College Kulasekharam is a Government College.
Click here for more Education News