Top BSMS Colleges in Arunachal Pradesh: Arunachal Pradesh is one of the 29 states of India and is the northeastern-most state of the country. The state has an area of 83,743 km2 (32,333 sq mi) with a population of 1,382,611. The State is bounded by Assam and Nagaland to the south. There are some state-run Colleges in Arunachal Pradesh that offers a degree in various professional courses but sadly the state does not have any Siddha College.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
There is no Siddha college in Arunachal Pradesh (According to the reports of the Central Council of Indian Medicine). The government work hard on it Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several Siddha colleges in Arunachal Pradesh.
Arunachal Pradesh Ayush NEET 2021 Summary
Here, you will find a brief description of the Ayush NEET 2021 admission process for UG and PG courses, about conducting authority of Ayush NEET, and the Counselling process for UG and PG courses.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET
|Conducting Authority||Directorate of Higher and Technical Education (DME), Arunachal Pradesh|
|Counselling Process||For UG Courses: Arunachal Pradesh Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Arunachal Pradesh AIAPGET Counselling
|Arunachal Pradesh Ayush NEET 2021 College Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Arunachal Pradesh Ayush NEET 2021 College Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Arunachal Pradesh Ayush College Cutoff||Click Here|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Top BSMS Colleges in Arunachal Pradesh
Aspirants who belong to Arunachal Pradesh state may get admission in any other state Siddha colleges. Here in this article, we will get to know about Top BSMS Colleges in Arunachal Pradesh to study the best Siddha courses.
Here we have mentioned the detailed information about the courses of BSMS Colleges in Arunachal Pradesh overview. Let’s have a look.
|Course Level||Graduate (UG)||Postgraduate|
|Duration||5.5 Years (Including 1-year internship)||3 Years|
|Stream||Medical Sciences||Specialization after BSMS|
|Examination Type||Yearly/Semester||Yearly System|
|Eligibility||10+2 with P.C.B. as main subjects||BSMS from a recognized University|
Siddha Colleges in Arunachal Pradesh
Sorry, the state does not have any Siddha Medical college in Arunachal Pradesh. The government will work hard on it. Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several Siddha colleges in Arunachal Pradesh. If you want to get admission to Arunachal Pradesh, we mentioned some courses like Medical, Dental, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, BNYS etc. You can get admission to these courses.
|Top Medical College in Arunachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Top Dental College in Arunachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Top BAMS College in Arunachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Top BHMS College in Arunachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Top BNYS College in Arunachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Top BUMS College in Arunachal Pradesh||Click Here|
Aspirants who belong to Arunachal Pradesh state want to get admission in any other state Siddha colleges then click the link mentioned below.
|Top BSMS College in Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
Arunachal Pradesh Ayush NEET Counselling 2021
The counselling will be conducted online, and candidates who wish to participate need to register on the Directorate of Higher & Technical Education official website, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh.
- After a few days of the NEET written examination result, counselling has been conducted. The counselling conducted authority has released the state merit list for the selected candidates.
- The counselling conducted authority will be published the vacant seat details on the official website category-wise.
- The seats have been allotted after the verification of the original documents and choice filling procedure.
- Applicants don’t present in counselling per their rank in the merit list; their candidature will be cancelled. The numbers of counselling round will depend upon the availability of seats after every game.
- After the seat allotment, applicants have to report to the allotted college for final admission. Then the applicants also have to pay the admission fee to take admission into MBBS/ BDS.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with the following documents to complete the formalities.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ayush NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Arunachal Pradesh Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Talk to Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. There are no Government BSMS Colleges in Arunachal Pradesh.
A. There is no Private BSMS College in Arunachal Pradesh.
A. The other courses provided under AYUSH in Arunachal Pradesh is BHMS, BAMS, BUMS and BNYS.
A. Yes, other states provide BSMS courses such as Delhi, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat. For more information, Click Here.