Tripura NEET counselling 2018: Tripura NEET Counselling will be started from the 25th June after the completion of 15% AIQ counselling. The Tripura NEET state counselling is Organized by the Directorate of Medical Education, Health & Family Welfare Government of Tripura. The Admission in MBBS/BDS courses is based on NEET Scorecard and only NEET qualified candidates can apply and participate for NEET Counselling 2018.
The scorecard of NEET UG will be accepted by the various government and private medical and dental institutions of Tripura. Throughout the article, you will get to know about Tripura NEET 2018 Counselling procedure, Top Medical/Dental Colleges in Gujarat. Happy Reading.
- 1 Tripura NEET Counselling 2018 (MBBS/BDS)
- 2 Tripura NEET Participating Medical Colleges
- 3 NEET Seat Matrix PDF
- 4 Contact Details
Tripura NEET Counselling 2018 (MBBS/BDS)
A candidate can visit the official portal of Directorate of Medical Education, Health & Family Welfare Government of Tripura to get themselves registered for NEET 2018 Tripura State Counselling. Before we speak the counselling procedure for Tripura NEET 2018, Let us first have a look at the Tripura NEET 2018 Counselling schedule.
Tripura MBBS/BDS Counselling Schedule 2018
Here, in this section, we have updated the official schedule for the NEET counselling in Tripura 2018.
|Application form starts from||25th June to 28th June 2018|
|Choice Filling Starts||29th June to 30th June 2018|
|Result/Seat Allotment||3rd July 2018|
|Nomination of Selected Candidates (AT DME Office)||4th July to 5th July 2018|
|Reporting to the allotted college||On or Before 12th July 2018|
Official Notice Regarding NEET Counselling Schedule
The entire process of NEET 2018 counselling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Counselling Procedure for AIQ Quota.
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Tripura must have to register themselves for the NEET Tripura counselling 2018. Counselling of NEET 2018 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Selection & Admission Procedure
- The Exam conducting authority will make the merit list of the selected candidates for the admission after the NEET State counselling.
- Admission Seekers will be selected on the basis of their rank obtained and choice filled during counselling.
- Admission Seekers will have to report to the allotted college for the admission along with all required documents.
- If any student fails to report to the allotted college in any circumstances within the given time, the seat of this candidate will be forfeited.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2018 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2018 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc)
Tripura NEET Participating Medical Colleges
Candidate applying for various medical and dental colleges affiliated to the state medical university may find their dream college by knowing every tits and bit about the college. To know details (Fees, Cut-off, Courses, Affiliation, Ranking etc) about the participating colleges, click the link mentioned below.
|Name of Medical College/Medical Institution||Affiliated with||Aid Status|
|Tripura Medical College and Dr B R A M Teaching Hospital, Agartala||Tripura University||Trust|
|Agartala Government Medical College, Agartala||Tripura University||Govt.|
NEET Seat Matrix PDF
Scoring High in Entrance Exam like NEET will help you to choose some of the Best MBBS/BDS Colleges in Tripura. Top Rankers may also avail various Scholarship offered by these colleges. In case of any problems regarding the counselling, you may contact the student grievance cell of Tripura NEET 2018.
Phone No:- 0381-2325232
Email: [email protected]
You may leave your comment in the comment box given below.
Best of Luck…!!