Asian Institute of Medicine Science and Technology Malaysia was founded in the year 2001. It is one of the recognized universities to pursue MBBS in Malaysia and is situated in the city of Kedah. The AIMST University Malaysia is one of the leading Medical Colleges in Malaysia.
The Asian Institute of Medicine Science and Technology is a not-for-profit private university in Malaysia. AIMST University Malaysia does provide 5 hostels – Resident Blocks on campus for local as well as international students in campus residential areas. The College offers more than 32-degree programs at the foundation, undergraduate, and postgraduate levels.
👉 Download Hand Written Notes for the NEET Examination Click Here
Asian Institute of Medicine Science and Technology Malaysia
The University consists of 9 faculties that train well-educated specialists for most sectors of the Malaysian national economy. The University has the capacity to cover more than 3,500 students every year for medical education. The medium of instruction for all courses in English, although the importance of the National Language is emphasized inappropriate activities of the University.
|Name of Institute||Asian Institute of Medicine Science and Technology Malaysia ( AIMST University Malaysia)|
|Year of Establishment||2001|
|Language of Teaching||English/ Malaysian|
|No. Of Faculties||09|
|Courses offered||MBBS, BDS|
|Academic Session Start||September|
|Review this College||Click Here|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Malaysia|
Here we have mentioned the some Useful Resources of NEET that will help you defiantly to crack this exam.
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated with: APUCEN
- Approved by: WHO, MCI
- Aid Status: Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Local Language Learning Classes
- MCI Screening Test Help Centre
- Technical Issues
- Computer labs
The Asian Institute of Medicine, Science and Technology Malaysia offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified Faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its medical programs (MBBS/BDS).
|Bachelor in Physiotherapy||4|
|Bachelor of Pharmacy (Hons)||4|
|Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)||5|
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)||5|
|Bachelor of Dental Technology (BDT)||4|
|Bachelor of Nursing||4|
|Masters in Medical Biochemistry||1|
|Masters in Medical Microbiology||1|
|Masters in Human Anatomy||2|
|Masters in Medical Physiology||2|
|Masters of Pharmacy (Clinical Pharmacy)||1|
|Masters in Management (Health Care Management)||1.5|
|Masters in Pharmacy||1|
Faculty & Staff
The University consists of 9 faculties that train well-educated specialists for most sectors of the Malaysia national economy. The college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to provide an ambiance of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
Here have to provide NEET Sample Papers that will definitely help you to crack this examination.
Physics Sample Papers
Chemistry Sample Papers
Biology Sample Papers
The Admission procedure for AIMST University Malaysia is based on a round of counselling and academic progress. Students are advised to read the mentioned points to avoid any kind of rejection.
- Fill the Application form of the desired institute with all the right points of interest.
- You will get an offer letter. Save it for future use.
- Pay the University / College enrollment expense.
- After paying the MBBS fees for your desired medical college, apply for the Visa.
- Get Visa for studying MBBS in Malaysia.
- Now you are all set for Study in Malaysia. All the Best..!!
Malaysia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you too want to study MBBS in AIMST University Malaysia, check the eligibility below.
|Age||You should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)
|Qualifying Entrance||NEET (Some Medical College offers Direct entry to a valid NEET card Holder)|
|Medium of Teaching||English/ Malaysian|
|Duration of Course||5 Years|
Before taking admission at AIMST University Malaysia, please do not forget to carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Malaysia.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Malaysian Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
MBBS Syllabus in Malaysia
Before going to apply for AIMST University Malaysia, please compare the MBBS Syllabus of some of the Top-ranked, MCI-approved medical universities in Malaysia. The structure and the pattern of MBBS in Malaysia are as follow:
The MBBS fees structure of AIMST University Malaysia for the medical course is mentioned below.
|Bachelor in Physiotherapy||23,400|
|Bachelor of Pharmacy (Hons)||37,750|
|Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)||75,810|
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)||75,830|
|Bachelor of Dental Technology (BDT)||48,900|
|Bachelor of Nursing||25,500|
|Masters in Medical Biochemistry||12,050|
|Masters in Medical Microbiology||12,750|
|Masters in Human Anatomy||12,400|
|Masters in Medical Physiology||12,000|
|Masters of Pharmacy (Clinical Pharmacy)||22,100|
I want to know the fees of AIMST University Malaysia? Can you please tell me, how costly it is? Click Here to know more.
MBBS Abroad Destination for Indian Students
|Name of Country||Link|
|MBBS in China||Click Here|
|MBBS in Singapore||Click Here|
|MBBS in Guyana||Click Here|
|MBBS in Ukraine||Click Here|
|MBBS in Bulgaria||Click Here|
|MBBS in New Zealand||Click Here|
|MBBS in Tanzania||Click Here|
|MBBS in Kyrgyzstan||Click Here|
|MBBS in Armenia||Click Here|
|MBBS in Poland||Click Here|
|MBBS in Georgia||Click Here|
|MBBS in Italy||Click Here|
|MBBS in the Philippines||Click Here|
|MBBS in Malaysia||Click Here|
|MBBS in Nepal||Click Here|
|MBBS in Bangladesh||Click Here|
|MBBS in Kazakhstan||Click Here|
|MBBS in Germany||Click Here|
|MBBS in Belize||Click Here|
|MBBS in Belarus||Click Here|
|MBBS in Czechoslovakia||Click Here|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||AIMST University Malaysia|
|Review this College||Click Here|
- It is one of the premier Medical Colleges in Malaysia.
- We would like to give 4 out of 5 stars on Edufever’s Best MBBS college in Malaysia.
AIMST University Malaysia
Address: Jalan Bedong-Semeling, 08100 Bedong,
Phone: +604-429 8108
Malaysia is a beautiful country with many highlights, There are many different regions, each with its own characteristic features, makes this country the perfect destination for tourists. The country has 2 official languages, Malay and Malaysian. Malaysia is proud to be a multi-racial country living together peacefully.
|Area||330,803 km2 (127,724 sq mi)|
|Capital City|| Kuala Lumpur
Other largest cities: George Town of Penang, Ipoh, Johor Bahru, Malacca City
|Language||Malay and Malaysian|
|Climate||high temperatures and humidifies, heavy rainfall and monsoons in northeast and southwest|
|Literacy Rate||94.6 %|
|Time Zone||UTC+8 (MST)|
|Currency||Ringgit (RM) (MYR)|
|Religion||Islam (official), Buddhism, Christianity, Hinduism, Chinese folk|
MBBS in Malaysia 2020 Fact Check
Malaysia higher medical education has gained a remarkable reputation in the world stage due to high educational standards with advance and sophisticated teaching methods and scientific approaches. Apart from this, what makes Malaysia a preferred destination for medical studies is the easy admission procedure.
Why Choose Study in Malaysia
- The Fee of MBBS in Malaysia is lower when compared to other study destinations around the globe.
- The medical education system in Malaysia is almost equivalent to India and many developing countries.
- Medical students in the country are exposed to several extracurricular activities and international seminars so that they could gain some confidence.
- All medical universities in Malaysia have the best infrastructure facilities and experienced faculty members.
- The Medical Council of India recognizes MBBS qualification acquired from Malaysian universities. Indian students can visit their country and work after completed their MBBS in Malaysia.
- MBBS in Malaysia is also known for the best FMGE passing percentage.
Things to Follow
- Always be aware of your surrounding. Don’t wonder in the notorious areas of the city and avoid wrong crowds. Always keep your phone with you and keep the contact of authorities on speed dial.
- Always carry a copy of your enrolment credentials, student visa, passport, and registration papers with you while leaving out of the campus.
Pros & Cons
Do you know? Education in Malaysia is overseen by the Ministry of Education. The Country has 43 universities, 31 private university colleges, 9 foreign university branch campuses and 414 private colleges. There are a lot of advantages to studying in Malaysia, here are just a few:
Advantages of studying in Malaysia
- The MBBS degree is recognized by the WHO and UNESCO and is accepted across the world.
- The Indian students seeking admission are admitted in those institutions which are recognized by this medical council of India for screening test conducted by MCI.
- Wide range of possibilities and broad exposure to clinical practice due to highly equipped multi-profile hospitals.
- Students studying in Malaysia get the opportunity to complete their internship program from the world-class medical college and hospitals of the world.
- Tuition fee is quite low and affordable.
- Hostel accommodations are comfortable and up to the mark for a student’s comfort.
- MBBS colleges in Malaysia provide great academics, as well as sports.
- The MBBS degree that students get from Malaysia medical colleges are globally renowned and hold great worth.
Disadvantages of studying in Malaysia
- As Malaysian is the local language in Malaysia, therefore, students might feel the language as a barrier (outside the university campus).
- One might have to put extra efforts at learning the Malaysian Language after the class hour.
- The climate of the country is little different. Therefore, it might be hard for students to adapt.
- Those who wish to study and work together to cover their expenses may face difficulties. Because it requires a lot of self-study and concentration.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q.1: How much does it cost to study medicine in Malaysia?
Answer: The total estimated fees to pursue a Medicine Degree in Malaysia for 5 years can range from RM 250,000 to RM 650,000.
Q.2: How do I get eligibility from Medical Council of India?
Answer: If you have applied for the admission, you need to apply in prescribed format to MCI too. MCI on due appraisal at their end shall issue a necessary certificate as per its regulations.
Q.3: Can I practice in India upon my return?
Answer: Yes, for practising in India, you have to register yourself with the Indian Medical Council of India as a medical practitioner by clearing an MCI Screening Test. Once you clear this test, you will be allowed to anywhere in India.
Q.4: What happens if I fail to clear the screening test of MCI?
Answer: If you have studied abroad there are no chance that you can’t clear the screening test. However, for some students, it might be difficult to pass the test in the first attempt. Such students can take this test any number of times.
Q.5: Can a student get an education loan for a medical program in Malaysia?
Answer: YES. You can apply to various loan providing platform for education loan.
Q.6: Can a student do an internship from India after completing a medical program in Malaysia?
Answer: Yes, once you clear the MCI screening Test directed by the Medical Council of India.
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Application Form 2020
- UPES University, Dehradun: Application Form 2020 Released Apply Now >
- Sharda University, Noida: Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- GNIOT Greater Noida Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- Want to Study Abroad? Let's Talk... Apply Now >
- PIIT Greater Noida Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- Apply for Getting Admission in Polytechnic Colleges in India Apply Now >
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
Do You Have Any Questions?? Ask Here for Quick Answer, Note: Write question with complete details for better answers