Andaman & Nicobar NEET UG Counselling 2022: The Andaman and Nicobar NEET union territories counselling is Organized by the Andaman and Nicobar Islands Institute of Medical Science (ANIIMS), Portblair. The Admission to MBBS & BDS courses is based on NEET Scorecard, and only NEET-qualified candidates can apply and participate in NEET Counselling 2022. The various government and private medical and dental institutions of Andaman & Nicobar will accept the scorecard of NEET-UG.
Hello Students. Are you preparing for the NEET 2022 Examination? In this article, we will let you about Andaman & Nicobar NEET Counselling 2022. It is Organized by the Andaman and Nicobar Islands Institute of Medical Science (ANIIMS), Portblair. Students are advised to read this article thoroughly as the scorecard of NEET-UG will be accepted by the various government and private medical and dental institutions of Andaman & Nicobar through Andaman & Nicobar MBBS counselling 2022.
NEET 2022 Brief Description
Before discussing the details of the Andaman & Nicobar NEET 2022 Counselling Procedure, let’s briefly describe NEET 2022.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or |
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2022 Exam Date||17 July 2022|
|NEET 2022 Result||07 September 2022 (Announced)|
|MCC AIQ NEET 2022 Counselling Starting Date||11/10/2022|
|Andaman & Nicobar NEET 2022 Counselling Starting Date||14/10/2022|
|Andaman & Nicobar NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||Andaman and Nicobar Islands Institute of Medical Science (ANIIMS), Portblair|
|Government MBBS Seat||150|
|Paid NEET 2022 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Andaman & Nicobar NEET Counselling Dates 2022 (Out)
Below have mentioned in the Time Schedule for Andaman and Nicobar NEET-UG 2022 Online Counselling for Govt/Private Medical/Dental Colleges/Institutions/ University (MBBS/BDS) Courses. Let’s have a Look.
Get Latest Updated Entrance, Counselling Notice, Cutoff, Seats, Merit List etc.
- Get Latest NEET 2023 News by NTA via Edufever News
- Get Latest NEET UG & State Wise Counselling News via Edufever News
- Get Latest NEET PG & State Wise Counselling News via Edufever News
|Event||Date and day|
|Submission of duly filled application form starts on||14/10/2022 from 10.00 am|
|Last date for submission of the application form||20/10/2022 till 5.00 pm|
|Publication of Provisional merit list||21/10/2022 at 5.00 pm|
|Appeal & Grievance||22/10/2022 till 5.00 pm|
|Display of Final Merit list||25/10/2022 at 5.00 pm|
|01st Round of Counseling & verification of documents||27/10/2022 and 28/10/2022 from 9.00 am onwards|
|Last Date of Joining||04/11/2022|
|02nd Round of Counseling & verification of documents||14/11/2022 from 9.00 am onwards|
|Last Date of Joining||21/11/2022|
|Mop up Counseling (if required)||08/11/2022|
|Last Date of Joining||16/11/2022|
|Commencement of Academic session for the MBBS year 2022-23||15/11/2022|
MCC NEET UG 1st Round Counselling Schedule 2022 (Out)
MCC has released the NEET UG 2022 Counselling dates for the 1st Round, 2nd Round and Mop-up Round to admission in MBBS/BDS/B.Sc. Nursing Courses. Candidates must follow these schedules to be admitted to dream medical/dental colleges in India; let’s look.
|Registration/Payment||11/10/2022 to 17/10/2022 (up to11:00|
AM) only as per Server Time.
|Choice Filling/ Locking||14/10/2022 to 18/10/2022 (up to|
11:55 PM) as per Server Time
|Verification of Internal Candidates|
by the respective Universities/ Institutes
|17/10/2022 to 18/10/2022|
|19/10/2022 to 20/10/2022|
|Reporting||22/10/2022 to 28/10/2022|
|Reporting to the institute allotted||To be Announced|
Andaman & Nicobar NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria
- The applying seekers should have qualified for the NEET Entrance Examination.
- Aspirants must have the domicile of Andaman & Nicobar
- The applicants must have completed a recognised educational institution’s 10+2 or equivalent examination.
- The applying seekers must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry Biology/ Biotechnology, and English are the compulsory subjects with a minimum of 50% marks, 40% marks are required for SC/ST category candidates, and 45% marks are for Physically Handicap candidates.
Fee Structure & other charges 2022
The details of the fee &other charges are as under
|ONE TIME FEE|
|2.||Students welfare fund||7500.00|
|4.||University Registration Fee||1250.00|
|5.||Laboratory Security Fee||10000.00|
|6.||Mess Caution deposit||5000.00|
|7.||Hostel Security deposit||5000.00|
|8.||Library Security deposit||5000.00|
|PER SEMESTER FEES(06 months)|
|12.||Student Alumni Association||500.00|
|17.||Hostel Rent(*Mess charges additional)||7800.00|
|Amount to be paid at the time of Admission: Total(A+B+C)||79,100.00|
Andaman & Nicobar NEET Counselling 2022
Candidate can visit the official portal of Andaman and Nicobar Islands Institute of Medical Science (ANIIMS), Portblair, to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 Andaman & Nicobar State Counselling. For more information on NEET Counselling statistics, look upto this PDF.
- ANIIMS conducts Andaman & Nicobar MBBS 2022 counselling in offline mode. The Andaman and Nicobar MBBS admission 2022 is granted based on NEET state rank. Only the candidates whose names have been mentioned in the merit list are on the Andaman and Nicobar medical merit lists.
- To appear for counselling, candidates must report to the venue for attendance and seat allotment. During Andaman & Nicobar NEET 2022 counselling, students are provided with colleges’ choices left for allotment.
- After completing the Andaman and Nicobar NEET seat allotment process, the candidates must report to the allotted college to verify documents and complete the admission process.
- Class 10th certificate and/or marksheet.
- Admit Cards of NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST(UG)Exam 2022 issued by the National Testing Agency
- NEET(UG) 2022 Score card
- Date of Birth Certificate (ifClass10thCertificate does not bear the same).
- Transfer/Leaving Certificate from the previous Institution
- Proof of identity(Aadhaar/PAN/Driving License/Passport)
- Passport size photograph
- The Candidate should also upload the following certificate, if applicable:
- a) ST Certificate issued by the competent authority (in the standard format specified in the prospectus/information bulletin), and it should be in English or Hindi. Subcaste should be mentioned in the certificate. Some States insist on the English version of the Caste Certificate. The candidate should carry an attested translated copy in English/ Hindi if the certificate is in the region in all languages.
- b) OBC(NCL) certificate issued by the competent authority. The sub-caste should tally with the Central List of OBC. The OBC candidates should not belong to Creamy Layer to claim the OBC reservation benefit. The OBC certificate must be in the standard format as mentioned in the\ prospectus/Information Bulletin.
- c) Economically weaker section(EWS)Income and Asset certificate
- d) a Person with a Disability certificate
How to Apply
- Step 1: The candidate must visit the official website.
- Step 2: Click on the “New Registration” Option.
- Step 3 (Personal Information): After successfully registering and activating the account, candidates must fill in their personal information. Make sure all the information is correct while filling out the application form.
- Step 4 (Upload Photo and Signature): After entering the personal information, the candidate should upload their passport-size photograph of high contrast (The photo must be snapped with a placard containing the candidate’s name and snapping date) and full signature in Hindi and English (Not in capital letter) after duly scanning the same. After uploading the photo and signature, click the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 5 (Educational Information): After uploading the scanned photo and signature, the candidate should enter their educational information on the computer screen and click the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 6 (Payment of Counselling Fee): After filling in all the required details, candidates need to proceed with the payment. The counselling Fees will not be refunded.
There are the following two modes for payment of the Counselling Fee:
- a. Payment by Bank Challan: If the candidate wants to Pay the Counselling Fee through Bank Challan, they should select the offline / NEFT Challan option from the Payment mode appearing on the computer screen and download the Challan and get the print and
visiting any Bank up to the scheduled last date, the Counselling Fee may be paid through NEFT mode.
- b. Online Payment: If the candidate wants to pay the Counselling Fee through Online mode, e.g. Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking, they should select an online option from the payment mode appearing on the computer screen and “Make the Payment.”
should be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. The candidate has to pay a processing charge additional to Counselling Fee for payment through the online mode
- c. Counselling Fee: Application & Counseling Fee is Rs. 3540/- (Including GST) plus Bank charges extra for OC/BC categories and Rs.2950/- (Including GST) plus Bank charges extra for SC/ST categories.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidates applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Andaman & Nicobar must register for the NEET counselling 2022 for All India Quota in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register on the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You must choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the online portal’s preferences.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidates’ choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the assigned seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): This is similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): This is similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seat orders made by the Supreme court of India.
- The Exam conducting authority will make the merit list of the selected candidates for admission after the NEET State Counselling.
- Admission Seekers will be selected based on their rank obtained and choice filled during counselling.
- Admission Seekers will have to report to the allotted college for admission and all required documents.
- If any student fails to report to the allotted college within the given time, this candidate’s seat will be forfeited.
Other Nearest States Counselling Procedure
|West Bengal NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
|Odisha NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
|Andhra Pradesh NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
Andaman & Nicobar Medical Colleges Counselling
Candidates applying for various medical and dental colleges affiliated with the state medical university may find their dream college by knowing every tits and bit about it. To learn details (Fees, Cutoff, Courses, Affiliation, Ranking etc.) about the participating colleges, click the link below.
Government MBBS Colleges in Andaman & Nicobar
|Name of College||Establishment Year||Academic affiliation|
|Andaman & Nicobar Island Institute of Medical Science||2015||Pondicherry University, NMC|
NOTE: Above mentioned establishment is according to NMC & DCI. To check Andaman & Nicobar NEET 2022 Seat Matrix, Click Here & to check the Andaman & Nicobar MBBS/BDS College Fee Structure, Click Here.
NEET 2022 Cutoff
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET 2022) had been conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). The NEET exam is the only gateway for admissions into different medical & dental UG courses offered by various government and private medical colleges. Candidate can submit their NEET Form only through online mode.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least the 40th percentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling processes.
- Aspirants in the UR category must score equivalent to at least the 50th percentile.
Andaman & Nicobar NEET UG Cutoff 2022 (Out)
|General category||not less than50th the Percentile|
|OBC category||not less than 40th Percentile|
|ST category||not less than 40th Percentile|
|Physical Disability category||not less than 45thPercentile|
NEET UG Cutoff 2022 (Out)
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|
NEET UG Cutoff 2021
|Category||NEET 2021 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR/EWS||50th percentile||720 – 138||770881|
|OBC||40th Percentile||137 – 108||66907|
|SC||40th Percentile||137 – 108||22384|
|ST||40th Percentile||137 – 108||9310|
|UR / EWS &|
|45th Percentile||137 – 122||132|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||137 – 108||288|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||136 – 108||98|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||135 – 108||21|
Here we are providing information about the Andaman & Nicobar Islands Useful Resources, State Counselling Process, Particular state Seat Matrix, Fee structure, cutoff and more; You can check the complete information below:
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands Medical Colleges||Click Here|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands Medical Colleges Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands Medical Colleges Cutoff||Click Here|
|Andaman and Nicobar NEET Seat Allotment||Click Here|
|Andaman & Nicobar NEET Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Andaman & Nicobar NEET Merit List||Click Here|
MBBS NEET 2022-22 Admission Support
|Live NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|Talk to NEET Expert Counsellor: Call Now||Call Now +91-9873056333|
|Want to Study MBBS Abroad?||Enquire Now|
|Admission 2022 Help Desk||Enquire Now|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Who is the counselling conducted by authorities of the Andaman & Nicobar MBBS/BDS counselling process?
A. Andaman and Nicobar Islands Institute of Medical Science(ANIIMS), Portblair, will conduct the counselling for Andaman & Nicobar MBBS 2022.
Q. How can I get admission to Andaman medical college?
A. To get admission to a government medical college, one must secure at least 600 marks in NEET 2022.
Q. Is it mandatory to qualify for NEET 2022 to participate in Andaman & Nicobar MBBS counselling?
A. Yes, only those candidates who have qualified for NEET 2022 will be eligible to participate in the Andaman & Nicobar MBBS counselling.
Q. What is the official website for Andaman & Nicobar NEET counselling 2022?
A. The official website for Andaman & Nicobar NEET counselling 2022 is http://www.aniims.org/
Hi mam, when will the neet 2021 admisison counselling will be started??