Crimean Federal University Russia was established in 2014. It is a higher education institution located in Simferopol, and it has a century-long history with a network of research and production facilities. Crimean Federal University Russia has over 7,000 staff and over 32,000 students, including about 3,000 international students from 54 countries. All Indian candidates are ambitious to study for MBBS in Russia. Crimean Federal University Russia is a popular choice for international students, particularly from India and other developing countries. The university offers a number of scholarships and financial aid programs for international students.
Therefore, it is no wonder that studying in Russia is a beautiful opportunity that is both exciting and enticing for thousands of Indian students who wish to join the Crimean Federal University, a top medical university in Russia. The number of such students is rapidly increasing each year. Crimean Federal University Provides every well-determined clinical department with important equipment.
Before we complete the college Summary, let us look at the essential details of Crimean Federal University Russia.
|Name of Institute
|V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University
|Crimean State University
|Year of Establishment
|No. of Faculties
|No. of Students
|Medium of Teaching
|English & Russian
|Ministry of Public Health of the Russian Federation
|INR: Rs. 3.45 Lakhs/- (Per-Annual)
|February Intake – September Intake
|Yes (Male & Female)
|Medical Colleges in Russia
Affiliation and Recognition
These renowned bodies have given a reputation to the Crimean Federal University Russia.
- National Medical Commission of India (NMC).
- World Health Organization (WHO).
- Ministry of Public Health of the Russian Federation
The faculties at Crimean Federal University Russia differ from one department to another, encompassing various disciplines and specialities.
- General Medicine
Crimean Federal University Russia Courses offer quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. It is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
|6 Years (English Medium)
7 Years (Russian Medium)
Why study at the Crimean Federal University Russia?
- Indian students studying MBBS at Crimean Federal University get sufficient medical exposure from the authority’s hospitals within Simferopol.
- It is a government university that is one of the best medical colleges in Russia, teaching full English.
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University has a well-organized student exchange programme and has a partnership with reputed clinical universities in Europe and different parts of the world.
- Hostel students can participate in seminars, student exchange programs, international conferences, etc., as it has established relationships with other universities worldwide.
- Indian Food restaurants and eateries are also available in the city, which offer the best Indian foods to international students.
- Affordable tuition fees compared to many other medical universities abroad.
If you want to take Crimean Federal University Russia admission, you must qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET) for Indian students.
In this section, all the students check the eligibility Criteria of Crimean State University Russia.
|Your age should be at least 17 on or before 31st December of the admission year.
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.
|Minimum Qualifying (%)
|50% in 10+2 (UR)
|NEET (For Indian Students)
Graphical Representation of Eligibility Criteria
Before being admitted to Crimean State University Russia, please do not forget to carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Russia.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Russian Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of 1st Year Crimean Federal University MBBS fees (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
Fee Structure 2024-25
In this section, all the MBBS Students get information about the Crimean Federal University Fees Structure 2024. Check all the relevant queries regarding fees following this page: Low fees for MBBS Colleges in Russia.
|Tuition Fee (approx.)
|Fees in Indian Rupees
|Hostel Fee in Rupees
|Total Fees in Indian Rupees
According to Edurank, the Crimean Federal University ranking in Russia and all over the world:
|Crimean Federal University Country Ranking
|Crimean Federal University World Ranking
Advantages of MBBS in Russia
About Simferopol City
- Simferopol is the capital and largest city of the Republic of Crimea.
- Simferopol is situated in the southern part of the Crimean Peninsula, which extends into the Black Sea.
- Simferopol is a major economic, cultural, and educational center of Crimea. The city is home to a number of universities, colleges, and research institutes.
- Simferopol is a popular tourist destination with a number of historical and cultural attractions.
- Simferopol is a major transportation hub in Crimea. It has an international airport, Simferopol International Airport, which connects the region with various cities in Russia and other countries.
Crimean Federal University Russia
Address: 295007, Republic of Crimea, Simferopol, Academician Vernadsky Avenue
Official Website: https://cfuv.ru/
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the duration of the MBBS course at Crimean Federal University Russia?
The MBBS course at Crimean Federal University is 6 years.
Where is Crimean Federal University located in Russia?
Crimean Federal University is located 295007, Republic of Crimea, Simferopol, Academician Vernadsky Avenue, 4.
Carrier scope for Indian students after studying MBBS in Russia?
After completing their MBBS in Russia, candidates can work in any of the Country’s private nursing facilities or hospitals. Carrier scope for Indian students.
Other Top Medical University in Russia