Dr Abdul Haq Unani Medical College and Hospital Kurnool are reputed Private Unani Colleges in Andhra Pradesh. The college is popularly known as (AHUMCH Kurnool) and was founded in 1954.
This article will provide detailed information about this prestigious Unani college in Kurnool, like its Fees Structure, UG and PG Courses offered by GNTC Hyderabad, its Admission Procedure, Cut-off and basic Facilities available on the campus. Read the complete college review to get the best admission guidance about the college.
Dr Abdul Haq Unani Medical College Kurnool
It is affiliated with the NTR University of Health Sciences Vijayawada and is approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines.
|College Name||Dr Abdul Haq Unani Medical College and Hospital Kurnool Andhra Pradesh|
|Popular Name||Dr Abdul Haq Unani Medical College|
|Location||Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh|
|Affiliated with||NTR University of Health Sciences Vijayawada|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Boys and Girls)|
|College Offical Website||http://www.ahumch.com|
|NEET 2022 Repeaters Course||Click Here|
|NEET 2022 Repeaters Course||Click Here|
|Category||BUMS Colleges in Andhra Pradesh|
|Paid NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Click Here|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Know More|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with– NTR University of Health Sciences Vijayawada
- Approved by– Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status- Private
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
The College is famous for its undergraduate Ayush programs (BUMS).
|Program Name||Duration||Apply Now|
|BUMS (Bachelor of Unani Medicine And Surgery.)||4.6+1 year Internship||Click Here|
The syllabus of B.U.M.S. covers subjects that provide extensive knowledge of Unani to the students.
|Professional Year I||Professional Year II|
|Arabic and Mantiq wa Falsafa (Logic Philosophy and Astronomy)||Tareekh-e-tib (History of Medicine)|
|Kulliyat Umoore Tabiya (Basic Principles of Unani Medicine)||Tahaffuzi wa Samaji Tib (Preventive and Community Medicine)|
|Tashreeh Ul Badan (Anatomy)||Ilmul Advia|
|Munafeul Aaza (Physiology)||Mahiyatul Amraz (Pathology)|
|Professional Year III||Professional Year IV|
|Communication skills||Moalajat – I (General Medicine)|
|Ilmul Saidla wa Murakkabat (Unani Pharmacy)||Moalajat – II|
|Tibbe Qanooni wa Ilmul Samoom (Medical Jurisprudence and Toxicology)||Amraze Niswan (Gynaecology)|
|Sareeriyat wa Usoole Ilaj (Bedside clinic and principles of management)||Ilmul Qabalat wa Naumalood (Obstetrics and Neonatology)|
|Ilaj Bit Tadbeer (Regional Therapy)||Ilmul Jarahat (Surgery)|
|Amraz-e-Atfal (Paediatrics)||Ain, Uzn, Anaf, Halaq wa Asnan (Ophthalmology and Diseases of Ear, Nose and Throat)|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also offers sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As Dr Abdul Haq Unani Medical College and Hospital Kurnool in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices.
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education.
- To promote efficient use of available resources.
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit.
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research.
Admission to various Programmes at this college is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
AIAPGET Course: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Andhra Pradesh Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Andhra Pradesh Ayush NEET Counselling |
For PG Courses: Andhra Pradesh AIAPGET Counselling
|Andhra Pradesh Ayush NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Andhra Pradesh Ayush NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Andhra Pradesh Ayush Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BUMS Colleges in Andhra Pradesh||Click Here|
|Andhra Pradesh NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Want to Study MBBS Abroad?||Know More|
|Course Name||Graduation||Fees (Rs)|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cut-off for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
AIAPGET 2021 Cutoff
Andhra Pradesh Ayush NEET Counselling
The notification for counselling events is published on the university’s official website. Let’s have a look one be one.
- Fill the online registration form.
- Verification of documents at the designated centres.
- Exercising web options for desired seats.
- Downloading provisional allotment letters and reporting to the allotted institute within the stipulated window.
Check the detailed procedure here:
Document Verification: Take print-out of the filled-in application form and affix photograph, same as that in Ayush NEET 2021 application form. Carry this with original documents and three sets of attested copies of all the documents.
Web options: The university will release the final merit position of the applicants after document verification. After the release of notice, the candidates can fill their preferences online within the specified window.
Allotment of Seats and Joining: The seats will be allotted based on the candidate’s filled and merit position choices. The candidate must report to the allotted institute at the specified time and date with their original documents.
Required Documents: Applicants have to bring the following documents at the time of counselling to verify original certificates.
- Original NEET-UG 2021 Admit card
- Original NEET-UG 2021 Scorecard
- SSC certificate or equivalent with Date of Birth
- Intermediate of A.P. or its equivalent examination with 10+2 pattern.
- Permanent Caste Certificate, if applicable.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2021 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2021 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Dr Abdul Haq Unani Medical College|
|Want to study in this college||Click Here|
Dr Abdul Haq Unani Medical College and Hospital Kurnool Andhra Pradesh
Address: 40/23 Park Road Khadak PuraKurnool- 518001 Andhra Pradesh
Phone: 074085 63736, +91 85182 22192
Andhra Pradesh Ayush NEET 2021 Admission Support
|AP Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Ayush NEET 2021 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Know More|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans. Yes, Dr Abdul Haq Unani Medical College and Hospital Kurnool Andhra Pradesh have hostel facilities.
Ans. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to this prestigious college.
Ans. 40/23 Park Road Khadak PuraKurnool- 518001 Andhra Pradesh
Ans. No, Dr Abdul Haq Unani Medical College and Hospital Kurnool Andhra Pradesh is not a government College.
Ans. No, Dr Abdul Haq Unani Medical College and Hospital Kurnool Andhra Pradesh do offer post-graduate courses.
Ans. They provide world-class facilities to students, including a Library, Auditorium, Hostel, Cafeteria, Laboratory, Hospital, Medical Facilities.