Andhra Pradesh Ayush NEET Counselling 2019: The Andhra Pradesh Ayush NEET State Counselling is Organized by the Dr NTR University of Health Science, Vijayawada. Admission in Ayush Courses (BAMS/BHMS/BYNS/BUMS) is based on NEET Scorecard and only NEET qualified candidates can apply and participate for AP Ayush NEET Counselling 2019.
The scorecard of NEET-UG will be accepted by the various Government and Private Ayurvedic/Homoeopathic & Naturopathy Institutions of Andhra Pradesh. Throughout the article, you will get to know about Andhra Pradesh Ayush NEET Counselling procedure, Top Ayush Colleges in Andhra Pradesh and NEET 2019 Cut off. Happy Reading.
Andhra Pradesh Ayush NEET 2019 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of Dr NTR University of Health Science Vijayawada to get themselves registered for NEET AYUSH 2019 Andhra Pradesh State Counselling.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidate applying for BAMS/BHMS/BNYS Colleges in Andhra Pradesh must have to register themselves for the Ayush NEET counselling 2019. Counselling of NEET 2019 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
1. Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
2. Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
3. Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
4. Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
5. New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
6. Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
7. Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
8. Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
The counselling registration form will be available from 22 June 2019. The complete counselling schedule is published below.
|1||Date of issue of Notification to apply for admission to BAMS, BHMS, BNYS & BUMS Courses for the academic year 2019-20||21.06.2019|
|2||Availability of online Application form http://apmedadm.ntruhs.ap.gov.in||22.06.2019 from 11.00 AM to 28.06.2019 5.00 PM|
|3||Date of release of provisional merit position of all the candidates applied for||30.06.2019|
|4||Dates of verification of original certificates||To be notified|
|5||Date of release of final merit position after verification of original certificates||To be notified|
|6||Dates of exercising web options for admission into BAMS, BHMS, BNYS & BUMS courses||To be notified|
The registration and verification fee is Rs. 3540/- (Including GST) plus Bank charges extra
for OC/BC categories and Rs.2950/- (Including GST) plus Bank charges extra for SC/ST
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2019 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2019 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc)
- The applying seekers should have qualified the NEET Entrance Examination.
- Aspirants must have the domicile of Andhra Pradesh.
- The applying seekers must have completed the 10+2 examination or equivalent examination from the recognized educational institution.
- The applying seekers must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology and English are the compulsory subjects with minimum 50% marks, 40% marks are required for SC/ST category candidates and 45% marks are for Physically Handicap candidates.
Andhra Pradesh 2019 Ayush Participating Colleges
Candidate applying for various BHMS/BNYS/BAMS and BUMS colleges affiliated to the state medical university may find their dream college by knowing every tits and bit about the college. To know details (Fees, Cut-off, Courses, Affiliation, Ranking etc) the participating colleges, click the link mentioned below. Here is the updated list of all Ayush Participating Colleges in Andhra Pradesh officially made by the Central Council of Indian Medicine. Here is a list of Top Ayush Colleges in Andhra Pradesh.
BAMS Colleges in Andhra Pradesh
Here is the updated list of all BAMS Colleges in Andhra Pradesh officially made by Central Council of Indian Medicine. To get admission into the college, one has to participate in Andhra Pradesh BAMS 2019 Counselling. To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the college link.
|S. No||Name and Address of the College/Institution||Intake||Ownership||Affiliation Status|
|1||Dr B.R.K.R.Govt. Ayurvedic Medical College Hyderabad||50||Govt.||NTR University of Health Sciences Vijayawada|
|2||A.L. Government Ayurvedic College Warangal||50||Govt.|
|3||Dr.Nori Ramasastry Govt. Ayurvedic College Vijayawada||30||Govt.|
|4||Vagdevi Ayurveda Medical College Bollikunta Warangal||50||Non-Govt|
|5||Sri Venkateshwara Ayurvedic College Tirupati||40||Non Govt|
|6||Shri Vaageshwari Education Society Ayurvedic Medical College Ramakrishna Colony, Karimnagar||50||Non-Govt.||NTR University of Health Sciences Vijayawada|
BHMS Colleges in Andhra Pradesh
Here is the updated list of all BHMS Colleges in Andhra Pradesh officially made by Central Council of Indian Medicine. To get admission into the college, one has to participate in Andhra Pradesh BHMS 2019 Counselling.
|S. No||Name and Address of the College/Institution||Intake||Ownership||Affiliation Status|
|1||Jaisoorya Potti Sreeramulu Govt.Homoeopathic Medical College, Ramanthapur, Hyderabad-500013||78||Govt.||NTR University of |
|2||Dr.Gururaju Govt. Homoeopathic Medical College, Gudivada Distt.Krishna- 521 301||40||Govt.|
|3||Govt.Homoeopathic Medical College, Ravindra Nagar Post, Cuddapah||30||Govt.|
|4||Dr.Allu Ramalingaiah Govt. Homoeopathic Medical College, Near ‘Y’ Junction, D.No.26-1-11, Rajahmundry, Distt.East Godavari – 533105||50||Govt.|
|5||Maharaja’s Institute of Homoeopathy Sciences, At Nellimarla, Vizianagaram.||50||Non-Govt.|
BYNS Colleges in Andhra Pradesh
Here is the updated list of all BYNS Colleges in Andhra Pradesh officially made by Central Council of Indian Medicine. To get admission into the college, one has to participate in Andhra Pradesh BYNS 2019 Counselling.
|Name and Address of the College/Institution||Intake||Ownership||Affiliation Status|
|Govt. Naturopathy Medical Colleges, Hyderabad -500016||30||Govt.||NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada|
BUMS Colleges in Andhra Pradesh
Here is the updated list of all BUMS Colleges in Andhra Pradesh officially made by Central Council of Indian Medicine. To get admission into the college, one has to participate in Andhra Pradesh BUMS 2019 Counselling.
|S. No||Name of the College/Institution||Established on||Ownership||Affiliation Status|
|1||Govt. Nizamia Tibbi College, Charminar, Hyderabad -500002.||75||Govt.||NTR University of |
|1||Govt. Nizamia Tibbi College, Charminar, Hyderabad -500002.||75||Non-Govt|
NEET 2019 Cutoff (Announced)
The NTA authority has announced Cut-off score for NEET 2019 examination. Aspirants applying for AYUSH colleges in Karnataka must keep in mind the below-subjected cutoff score to get selected in the college of their dream.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2019 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2019 Qualifying Percentile
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
NEET Previous Year Cut-off
The NEET 2019 will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and the last year admission record. Check out the NEET Cutoff 2018.
NEET Cut off 2018
|Category||NEET Qualification Percentile||NEET Qualifying Score (out of 720)||Qualified Candidates |
(By Obtaining NEET Cut off)
Ayush NEET Counselling: Do’s and Don’ts
1. Do not use mobiles and tablets to Apply.
2. Use only computers with Internet Explorer – 11 version, Google Chrome, Mozilla
Firefox (latest version) to fill the application form.
3. Do not select or enter false information which can be liable for Criminal Action.
4. Avoid using a slow internet facility.
5. Keep your mobile with you while Applying and do not block SMS.
6. The Registration number sent to the registered mobile number after entering the
basic details should be noted for further use. It should be kept confidentially and not
to disclose to others.
For further information about Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling 2019, You can leave a comment in our comment box given below our experts will give you a proper response.
Best of Luck…!!