Sri Venkateshwara Ayurvedic College Tirupati is one of the reputed Private Ayurvedic Colleges in Andhra Pradesh. The college is popularly known as SV Ayurvedic College Tirupati and was founded in 1983. This famous BAMS College in Tirupati is affiliated with Dr YSR University of Health Sciences Vijayawada, A.P., and is approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
This article will provide detailed information about Sri Venkateshwara Ayurvedic College Tirupati (SV Ayurvedic College), like Fees Structure, Courses offered, Admission Procedure Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent-Asked Questions
Sri Venkateshwara Ayurvedic College Tirupati
Sri Venkateshwara Ayurvedic College Tirupati is a premier institution for the study and practice of Ayurveda, with a rich tradition of academic excellence and practical training. Its focus on providing quality education, state-of-the-art facilities, and experienced faculty has made it a preferred destination for students aspiring to become Ayurvedic doctors.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the essential details of Sri Venkateshwara Ayurvedic College Tirupati.
Get Latest Updated Notice, Fee, Cutoff, & Seat (Ayush Courses) Subscribe Now!
|College Name||Sri Venkateshwara Ayurvedic College & Hospital Tirupati|
|Popular Name||SV Ayurvedic College Tirupati|
|Location||Vasalamma Street, SVIMS Complex, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh|
|Affiliated with||Dr YSR University of Health Sciences Vijayawada|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|Course||BAMS (UG), MD/MS, PhD|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male & Female)|
|NEET Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Andhra Pradesh|
|Paid Ayush NEET Counselling Support||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:– Dr YSR University of Health Sciences
- Approved by:– Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status:– Private
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Healthcare Services||Hostel (Male and Female)|
|Technical Issues||Discipline & Regulations|
They are some facilities offered at the SV Ayurvedic College.
|Laboratory||Hospital / Medical Facility|
Sri Venkateshwara Ayurvedic College Tirupati offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs and Postgraduation courses.
|BAMS||4.6+1 Year Internship|
PG Course Intake Capacity
We will let you know about SV Ayurvedic College Tirupati BAMS Syllabus here this selection. Let’s have a look.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Here this selection will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also offers sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Sri Venkateswara Ayurvedic College Tirupati Andhra Pradesh, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Below is the Admission procedure for the required courses under Sri Venkateshwara Ayurvedic College. The candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Andhra Pradesh Ayush NEET Counselling||For UG Courses: Andhra Pradesh Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Andhra Pradesh AIAPGET Counselling
|Andhra Pradesh Ayush NEET Cutoff||Click Here|
|Andhra Pradesh Ayush NEET Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Andhra Pradesh Ayush Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BAMS Colleges in Andhra Pradesh||Click Here|
We have mentioned the fee structure and the respective courses for only Sri Venkateshwara Ayurvedic College Tirupati before filling out the application form.
|Course Name||Graduation||Average Fees (Per Year)|
Note- PG Candidate will get stipend 1st Year ||2nd Year||3rd Year (Rs) 18000 || 19000 || 20000 respectively.
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cut-off for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50 percentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
Candidates are required to secure a minimum qualifying percentile to secure a position in the result of AIAPGET.
Andhra Pradesh Ayush NEET Counselling
The notification for counselling events is published on the university’s official website. Let’s have a look one be one. Candidates can check the Andhra Pradesh Ayush NEET Counselling information (College, Seats, Quota) in PDF.
- Fill out the online registration form.
- Verification of documents at the designated centres.
- Exercising web options for desired seats.
- Downloading provisional allotment letters and reporting to the allotted institute within the stipulated window.
Check the detailed procedure here:
Document Verification: Take a printout of the filled-in application form and affix a photograph, the same as that in the NEET application form. Carry this with original documents and three sets of attested copies of all the documents.
Web options: The university will release the final merit position of the applicants after document verification. After the release of the notice, the candidates can fill in their preferences online within the specified window.
Allotment of Seats and Joining: The seats will be allotted based on the candidate’s filled and merit position choices. The candidate must report to the allotted institute at the specified time and date with their original documents.
Required Documents: Applicants have to bring the following documents at the time of counselling to verify original certificates.
- Original NEET-UG Admit card
- Original NEET-UG Scorecard
- SSC certificate or equivalent with Date of Birth
- Intermediate of A.P. or its equivalent examination with 10+2 pattern.
- Permanent Caste Certificate, if applicable.
Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Andhra Pradesh Ayush, let us first look at the type of Ayush counselling for the state and AIQ quota.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|AACCC Counselling for 15% AIQ seats (except in Andhra Pradesh ) in Ayush Colleges.||AACCC|
|Dr YSR University of Health Sciences, AP counselling for 85% state quota seats.||Dr YSR University of Health Sciences|
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidate
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission, and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counselling.
- The admit card for AIAPGET
- AIAPGET scorecard
- Copy of the AIAPGET application form
- Class Xth certificate and mark sheet
- Class XIIth certificate and mark sheet
- Graduation mark sheet
- Certificate of Completion of Internship
- Recent passport-sized photographs
Ranking & Reputation
Here you can get information about the Ranking and Reputation of the Sri Venkateshwara Ayurvedic College Tirupati.
|Name of Institute||Sri Venkateshwara Ayurvedic College Tirupati|
Sri Venkateshwara Ayurvedic College & Hospital Tirupati
Address: Vasalamma Street, SVIMS Complex, TT Devasthanams, Tirupati – 517507 Andhra Pradesh (India)
Official Website: svayc.tirumala.org
Ayush NEET Admission Support
|AP Ayush NEET Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Ayush NEET Talk to Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Is Sri Venkateshwara Ayurvedic College Tirupati govt college?
No, Sri Venkateshwara Ayurvedic College Tirupati is a Private Ayush College.
How to get admission to Sri Venkateshwara Ayurvedic College Tirupati?
Admission is based on NEET Score through Dr YSR University of Health Sciences.
Where is Sri Venkateshwara Ayurvedic College Tirupati Located?
Vasalamma Street, SVIMS Complex, TT Devasthanams, Tirupati – 517507 Andhra Pradesh (India)
How to get direct admission to Sri Venkateshwara Ayurvedic College Tirupati?
Direct admission to this college is not possible.
How can I get admission without NEET?
Without NEET, Admission is not possible.
What is the min marks reqired to get admission in thus college for general category if student is from other state? Nd when admission process will start?
The minimum mark required to get admission to this college is 500+ for the general category. After NEET results, the counselling Authority will start the process.
How can apply the SV Ayurveda college from other states students. Neet score 205
You have to participate in counselling.
There are certain things which I think everyone should know before taking admission in this college. The Pros & Cons list :
1. Hospital is one of the finest ayurvedic hospitals I’ve seen in my lifetime till now.
2. Fees is very low.
3. Medicines and treatment is totally free and provided by the hospital.
4. College professors are very nice and they got a great knowledge i.e. theoritical knowledge, clinical and practical knowledge.
5. Campus is very nice since it is surrounded by few of the most nicest colleges of India.
1. If you’re a NON-HINDU, don’t take admission here. This college isn’t for Non-Hindus. These kind of rules still exists in these kind of downgraded areas of India. If you’re thinking ‘this is a medical college and it’s 21st century which educational institutions have this kind of silly rules ?’ then you should visit this college.
2. HOSTELS ARE NOT PROVIDED TO NON-HINDU STUDENTS. They won’t mention or inform you about this rule before the admission.
3. If you’re from other state then it’s a highly recommended suggestion that you don’t come to this college.
As a ALL INDIA QUOTA NON-HINDU INDIAN STUDENT of this college, I personally suggest you to go for other ayurvedic colleges of India.
Thanks for your valuable response.
Can we get admission in sv college through ap emcet to join in bams ??
No Admission is based on the NEET score.
My name is vishnupriya my neet all India rank was 171851 can I got an admission of svims seat.my eamet rank was 6907.
Yes, You should participate in Ayush Counselling.