Anantha Laxmi Govt Ayurvedic College Warangal is one of the best Ayurvedic Colleges in Warangal. It is popularly known as AL Ayurvedic College Warangal and this college was established in the year 1956. Anantha Lakshmi Govt Ayurvedic College Warangal is affiliated to Kaloji Narayana Rao University Of Health Sciences and approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines (CCIM).
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
In this article, we will provide you with detailed information about Anantha Laxmi Govt Ayurvedic College(AL Ayurvedic College Warangal) like Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
Anantha Laxmi Govt Ayurvedic College Warangal
This is a premier Institution catering to the Education of Ayurveda in the State of Andhra Pradesh. The College is named after the First Chief Minister of Hyderabad Sri.Burgula Ramakrishna Rao.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the essential details of AL Ayurvedic College Warangal.
|College Name||Anantha Laxmi Govt Ayurvedic College Warangal|
|Popular Name||Anantha Lakshmi Ayurvedic College Warangal, AL Ayurvedic College Warangal|
|Location||Labour Colony, Warangal|
|Affiliated with||Kaloji Narayana Rao University Of Health Sciences|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Andhra Pradesh|
|Paid Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Kaloji Narayana Rao University Of Health Sciences
- Approved by: Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status: Government
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Hostel(Male and Female)
- Technical Issues
|Laboratory||Hospital / Medical Facility|
AL Ayurvedic College Warangal offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs.
|BAMS||4.6+1 Year Internship|
Here this selection we will let you about Anantha Laxmi Govt Ayurvedic College Warangal BAMS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Here this selection will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also offers sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Anantha Laxmi Govt Ayurvedic College Warangal, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Below is the Admission procedure for the required courses under AL Ayurvedic College Warangal. The candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Andhra Pradesh Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Andhra Pradesh Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Andhra Pradesh AIAPGET Counselling
|Andhra Pradesh Ayush NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Andhra Pradesh Ayush NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Andhra Pradesh Ayush Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BAMS Colleges in Andhra Pradesh||Click Here|
Here, we have mentioned the fee structure along with the respective courses for the only AL Ayurvedic College Warangal, with going through with this information before filling the application form.
NOTE- Specify penalty, if any, in case of a candidate, resigns after the final round of counselling is Rs 1,00,000/-
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cut-off for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
AIAPGET 2021 Cutoff
Candidates are required to secure a minimum qualifying percentile to secure a position in the result of AIAPGET.
Andhra Pradesh Ayush NEET Counselling 2021
The notification for counselling events is published on the university’s official website. Let’s have a look one be one.
- Fill the online registration form.
- Verification of documents at the designated centres.
- Exercising web options for desired seats.
- Downloading provisional allotment letters and reporting to the allotted institute within the stipulated window.
Check the detailed procedure here:
Document Verification: Take print-out of the filled-in application form and affix photograph, same as that in NEET 2021 application form. Carry this with original documents and three sets of attested copies of all the documents.
Web options: The university will release the final merit position of the applicants after document verification. After the release of notice, the candidates can fill their preferences online within the specified window.
Allotment of Seats and Joining: The seats will be allotted based on the candidate’s filled and merit position choices. The candidate must report to the allotted institute at the specified time and date with their original documents.
Required Documents: Applicants have to bring the following documents at the time of counselling to verify original certificates.
- Original NEET-UG 2021 Admit card
- Original NEET-UG 2021 Scorecard
- SSC certificate or equivalent with Date of Birth
- Intermediate of A.P. or its equivalent examination with 10+2 pattern.
- Permanent Caste Certificate, if applicable.
Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Andhra Pradesh Ayush 2021, let us first have a look at the type of Ayush counselling 2021 for state and AIQ quota.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|AACCC Counselling for 15% AIQ seats (except in Jammu & Kashmir) in Ayush Colleges.||AACCC|
|Dr NTR University of Health Sciences, AP counselling for 85% state quota seats.||Dr NTR University of Health Sciences|
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with the following documents to complete the formalities.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidate
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission, and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counselling.
- The admit card for AIAPGET 2021
- AIAPGET 2021 scorecard
- Copy of the AIAPGET 2021 application form
- Class Xth certificate and mark sheet
- Class XIIth certificate and mark sheet
- Graduation mark sheet
- Certificate of Completion of Internship
- Recent passport-sized photographs
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Anantha Lakshmi Ayurvedic College Warangal|
Anantha Laxmi Govt Ayurvedic Medical College
Address: D.No. 11-1-214, LABOUR COLONY, NARSAMPET ROAD, WARANGAL, TELANGANA / 506013
Mobile: +91 9652464667, +91 0870 2444153
AP Ayush NEET 2021 Admission Support
|AP Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Ayush NEET 2021 Talk to Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. Yes, AL Ayurvedic College Warangal is Government Ayush College.
A. Admission is based on NEET Score through Dr NTR University of Health Sciences.
A. D.No. 11-1-214, LABOUR COLONY, NARSAMPET ROAD, WARANGAL, TELANGANA / 506013.
A. Direct admission to this college is not possible.
A. Without NEET, Admission is not possible.