Eram Unani Medical College & Hospital Lucknow is one of the reputed Private Unani Colleges in Uttar Pradesh. The college is popularly known as Eram Unani Medical College Lucknow and was founded in the year 1970. This famous Private Unani College in Lucknow is affiliated with the Shri Shahuji Maharaj University, Kanpur and is approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
In this article, we will provide complete information about Eram Unani Medical College Lucknow like Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Course Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
9. Frequently Asked Question
Eram Unani Medical College Lucknow
The Eram Unani Medical College Lucknow was established with the objective of fortification the weakest section of the Nation, i.e. Rural population. Eram Unani Medical College and Hospital Lucknow were started to serve students with the best Unani care. Now the college has become synonymous with one of the Best Unani Medical Colleges in Lucknow.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of Eram Unani Medical College & Hospital Lucknow.
|College Name||Eram Unani Medical College & Hospital Lucknow|
|Popular Name||EUMCH Lucknow|
|Location||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|Affiliated with||Shri Shahuji Maharaj University, Kanpur|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|Hostel Facility||Yes (Boys and Girls)|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|College Offical site||http://www.eramedu.org/|
|Category||BUMS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|Paid Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:- Shri Shahuji Maharaj University, Kanpur
- Approved by:- Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status:- Private
Eram Unani Medical College & Hospital Lucknow offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate Unani programs (BUMS).
|BUMS||5 years 6 month|
The syllabus of B.U.M.S. covers subjects that provide extensive knowledge of Unani to the students.
|Professional Year I||Professional Year II|
|Arabic and Mantiq wa Falsafa (Logic Philosophy and Astronomy)||Tareekh-e-tib (History of Medicine)|
|Kulliyat Umoore Tabiya (Basic Principles of Unani Medicine)||Tahaffuzi wa Samaji Tib (Preventive and Community Medicine)|
|Tashreeh Ul Badan (Anatomy)||Ilmul Advia|
|Munafeul Aaza (Physiology)||Mahiyatul Amraz (Pathology)|
|Professional Year III||Professional Year IV|
|Communication skills||Moalajat – I (General Medicine)|
|Ilmul Saidla wa Murakkabat (Unani Pharmacy)||Moalajat – II|
|Tibbe Qanooni wa Ilmul Samoom (Medical Jurisprudence and Toxicology)||Amraze Niswan (Gynaecology)|
|Sareeriyat wa Usoole Ilaj (Bedside clinic and principles of management)||Ilmul Qabalat wa Naumalood (Obstetrics and Neonatology)|
|Ilaj Bit Tadbeer (Regional Therapy)||Ilmul Jarahat (Surgery)|
|Amraz-e-Atfal (Paediatrics)||Ain, Uzn, Anaf, Halaq wa Asnan (Ophthalmology and Diseases of Ear, Nose and Throat)|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambiance of self-learning to the students as a faculty member of the Eram Unani Medical College & Hospital Lucknow is responsible for contributing and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Here we mentioned the admission procedure for the course, which comes under Eram Unani Medical College & Hospital Lucknow. The candidate requested to go through with the given instruction.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Counseling|
For PG Courses: Uttar Pradesh AIAPGET Counselling
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2021 Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BUMS Colleges in UP||Click Here|
Here we have mentioned the fees structure and the respective courses for only Eram Unani Medical College & Hospital Lucknow, with going through this information before filling the application form.
|Course||Fees (Per Year)|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
AIAPGET 2021 Cutoff
उत्तर प्रदेश के सरकारी एवं निजी कॉलेज के कटऑफ (UR/OBC/SC/ST) जाने क्लिक करें
Uttar Pradesh NEET 2021 Counselling Process
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP, to get themselves registered for Ayush NEET 2021 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
Step 1- Online Registration
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website https://upneet.gov.in.
- For registration, the candidates will use their NEET-UG roll no. and email I.D. (used in AI-NEET-UG registration) and follow instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration details will be displayed.
- The candidate will make an online (Netbanking/ Credit/ Debit Card) payment of 2,000/ rupees, after which SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (that was used for AI-NEET UG registration) confirming successful registration.
- The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After a successful payment candidate will get a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number.
Step-2: Online Security Money Payment
- Simply those aspirants are eligible for choice filling who shall build a successful online payment of Rs. 30,000/- for Government seats & Rs. 2,00,000/- for Private seats as security money.
- After paying for security money and after the state merit list has been announced, the online seat choice filling choice will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- Candidates would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3: Merit Declaration
- State merit, the list reference shall be AI-NEET-UG 2021 ranking.
- The final merit list will be published on the website.
Step-4: Online choice filling
- Visit the official website and click on the choice filling.
- After login, the choice filling can be done several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you lose your work.
- The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and Lock.
- After choice filling, seat allotment results will be displayed online.
Step-5: Seat Allotment
- Login to the website. Your seat allotment will be displayed.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Eram Unani Medical College Lucknow|
Eram Unani Medical College Lucknow (EUMCH Lucknow)
Kursi Rd, Raj Vihar, Phool Bagh Colony
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh-226022
Contact No: 093072 19808
Official website: Click here
UP Ayush NEET 2021 Admission Support
|UP Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Ayush NEET 2021 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A. EUMCH Lucknow is a private college in Uttar Pradesh.
A. 2,64000/- (Per Year).
A. No, without NEET, admission is not possible in this college.