Jaipur Dental College Jaipur is one of the reputed Private Dental Colleges in Jaipur. Popularly known as JDC Jaipur, the college is founded in the year 2000-01. The college has become synonymous with one of the Best Private Dental Colleges in Jaipur. The college is affiliated with the Rajasthan University of Health Sciences and is approved by the Dental Council of India (DCI).
This article will provide you with detailed information about Jaipur Dental College Jaipur, like Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and a complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
Jaipur Dental College Jaipur
Jaipur Dental College Jaipur was started to serve students with the best dental care and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of Jaipur Dental College Jaipur.
Get Latest Updated on the Admission Notice, Fee, Cutoff, & Seat, of this Dental College!
- Get Latest NEET 2023 News by NTA via Edufever News
- Get Latest NEET UG & State Wise Counselling News via Edufever News
- Get Latest NEET PG & State Wise Counselling News via Edufever News
|Name of Institute||Jaipur Dental College Jaipur|
|Popular Name||JDC Jaipur|
|Location||Jaipur, Uttar Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||2000-01|
|Affiliated to||Rajasthan University of Health Sciences|
|Courses offered||BDS, MDS|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||education-Rajasthan-gov-in/|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||Dental Colleges in Rajasthan|
|Want NEET 2022 BDS Counselling Support?||Apply Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:– Rajasthan University of Health Sciences Jaipur.
- Approved by:– Dental Council Of India
- Aid Status:- Private
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
|Medical Social & Welfare Services||Dental Hospital|
|BDS||4.6+1 year Internship|
|MDS Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||6|
|MDS Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge||6|
|MDS Orthodonitics & Dentofacial Orthopedics||6|
|MDS Oral Medicine & Radiology||3|
|MDS Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery||6|
|MDS Pediatric and Preventive Dentistry||6|
|MDS Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology and Oral Microbiology||3|
|MDS Public Health Dentistry||3|
We will let you know about Jaipur Dental College Jaipur BDS Syllabus in this selection. Let’s have a look.
|One year||>General Anatomy, including Embryology and Histology|
>General Human Physiology and Biochemistry
>Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology
|Two years||>General Pathology and Microbiology|
>General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
>Pre-Clinical Conservative Dentistry
>Pre-Clinical Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
|Three years||>General Medicine|
>Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
|Four years||>Oral Medicine and Radiology|
>Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry
>Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
>Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
>Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
>Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
>Public Health Dentistry
BDS Internship (Main aims of the Dental Internship)
- Improve dental knowledge of intern.
- Improve clinical skills.
- Develop confidence in their skills and abilities. Improve communication skills.
- Develop professionalism skills.
- Develop scientific research skills.
- Enhance community and volunteer dental projects.
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Jaipur Dental College Jaipur, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Below we have mentioned the Admission procedure for the required courses, which comes under Jaipur Dental College Jaipur. The candidates are requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Procedure||UG Course- NEET UG|
PG Course- NEET MDS
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses- NEET-UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses- NEET-MDS Eligibility Criteria
|Rajasthan NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses– Rajasthan NEET UG Counselling|
For PG Courses- Rajasthan NEET MDS Counselling
|Rajasthan NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Rajasthan NEET 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Rajasthan NEET Seat Allotment 2022||Click Here|
|Rajasthan Dental Colleges Fees||Click Here|
|Top 10 Dental Colleges in Rajasthan||Click Here|
The fee structure of Jaipur Dental College for the undergraduate and postgraduate dental courses is mentioned below.
BDS Course Fees
MDS Course Fees
|College Caution Fees (Refundable)||10,000/-|
|Hostel Caution Fees (Refundable)||10,000/-|
|Annually fees( Transportation Charges)||27,000/-|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 & 2020 result qualifying percentile & scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
NEET MDS 2022 Cutoff (Announced)
NEET-MDS 2022 Rank: This is the overall merit position of the candidate amongst all the candidates who have appeared in the NEET-MDS 2022. By the minimum qualifying/eligibility criteria for admission to the MDS course as mentioned in the information Bulletin for NEET-MDS 2022, the cut-off scores for various categories are as follows:
|Cut off score|
(Out of 960)
|SC/ST/OBC (Including PWD of|
|UR PWD||45th percentile||245|
NEET MDS 2022 Cutoff (Graphical Representation)
NEET MDS 2021 & 2020 Cutoff
|Category||Cut off percentile||Cutoff scores 2021||Cutoff Marks (2020)|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||259||286|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||243||268|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||227||250|
Rajasthan NEET 2022 Counselling
Rajasthan Medical and Dental Admission/Counselling Board and Principal & Controller, SMS Medical College and Hospital, Jaipur, is the competent authority to conduct the Rajasthan BDS/MDS 2022 counselling for the eligible candidates to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 Rajasthan State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling. Rajasthan NEET 2022 Counselling information is mentioned in this PDF here.
- Step 1: The candidate must visit the official website.
- Step 2: SSO Id can be created using Gmail/ Facebook/ Aadhar Card/ Twitter
- Step 3:Now log in using the generated SSO Id and password
- Step 4: Under the “Citizen” tab, click “HTE”
- Step 5: In the Login window, enter the following details
- Organization: Directorate of Medical Education (DME)
- Application: NEET UG (Medical/dental) Admission 2022
- Step 6: Click on “Continue”
- Step 7: Fill the details in the application form (Part 1)
- Step 8: Click on “Confirm” to continue
- Step 9: Rajasthan NEET 2022 counselling fee: A candidate who wishes to apply for the counselling of Rajasthan NEET 2022 has to remit a registration fee of Rs. 2000. Those belonging to the SC/ ST category and are domicile of Rajasthan have to pay Rs. 1200 as a counselling fee.
- Counselling fees can be paid both online and offline. Only after the registration fee is deposited, the candidate will be able to fill out Part-2 of the application form.
- Step 10: Download the paid challan
- Step 11: Proceed to fill out the application form (Part–2)
- Step 12: Upload the following documents
- Step 13: Click on “Save and Continue” at every step to proceed to the next section
- Step 14: After rechecking the entire form, click on “Final Lock & Submit”
NEET MDS Counselling
The following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counselling procedure for aspirants applying to JDC Jaipur.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- BDS Certificate.
- BDS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Jaipur Dental College Jaipur|
Jaipur Dental College Jaipur
Address: Dhand, Tehsil-Amer Jaipur-Delhi National Highway 11-C, Jaipur Rajasthan-302028
Official Website: www.jdc.ac.in
Rajasthan NEET 2022 Admission Support
|Rajasthan NEET 2022 BDS Counselling Assistance||Apply Now|
|NEET 2022 BDS Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-7838438083|
|Dental Colleges Under 300 score||Apply Now|
|Study Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Does Jaipur Dental College Jaipur have a hostel?
Ans. Yes, Jaipur Dental College Jaipur does have hostel facilities provided.
Q. Do JDC Jaipur provide internships?
Ans. Yes, they do. After completing 4.5 years of your course, you’ll have to work as an intern for a year, and you’ll be getting a stipend during this period.
Q. How to get admission to JDC Jaipur?
Ans. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to JDC Jaipur.
Q. Can I know the exact location of Jaipur Dental College Jaipur?
Ans. Jaipur Dental College Jaipur is located at Dhand, Tehsil-Amer Jaipur-Delhi National Highway 11-C, Jaipur Rajasthan-302028.
Q. Is Jaipur Dental College Jaipur government or private?
Ans. Jaipur Dental College Jaipur is a Private College.
Q. Are there any MDS Courses offered at Jaipur Dental College Jaipur?
Ans. Yes, there are MDS Courses offered at Jaipur Dental College Jaipur.
I want to know about BDS courses and fees and facilities.
For detailed information about BDS, You can talk to dental admission counsellor at 9873056333
Contact no mentioned above is wrong, please do the correction on same for Jaipur Dental College.
Mobile No 9414058792 | 9785400231
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
Web: http://www.jdc.ac.in | http://www.mvgu.ac.in
Now it is correct.