Kanyakumari Government Medical College, Asaripallam is one of the reputed medical Institute was founded in the year 2001 located in Asaripallam, Kanyakumari the state of Tamilnadu, India. The institute offers various courses in Undergraduate level such as 5 and a half year MBBS degree, as well as a diploma in Nursing and a diploma in Medical Lab Technology etc.
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of GMC Kanyakumari.
- 1 About Kanyakumari Government Medical College, Asaripallam
- 2 GMC Kanyakumari Course
- 3 Kanyakumari Medical College Admission Process
- 4 Fee Structure
- 5 GMC Kanyakumari Cut Off
- 6 Ranking
- 7 Contact Details
About Kanyakumari Government Medical College, Asaripallam
|Name of Institute||Kanyakumari Government Medical College|
|Popular Name||Kanyakumari Medical College, Government Medical College Kanyakumari, GMC Kanyakumari|
|Location||Asaripallam, Nagercoil, Tamilnadu, India|
|Year of Establishment||2001|
|Affiliated to||The Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Tamilnadu|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Kanyakumari Government Medical College Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with– The Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University
- Approved by –MCI
- Aid Status-Government College
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
Facilities @ Kanyakumari Medical College
- Skill Lab
- Common Room for Boys & Girls
- Sports Complex
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
GMC Kanyakumari Course
|Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery||100||5 years|
|Doctorate of Medicine||3||3 years|
|Diploma in Nursing||N/A||2 years|
Kanyakumari Medical College Admission Process
- Admission Seekers must fulfil their MBBS NEET Medical Entrance Exam Scorecard.
- One has to fulfil all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- Educational Qualification: 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English individually with a minimum of 50% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST & 45% marks OBC Category) taken together in Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- Age: 17 years or above as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Graduation and Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS)(Specified)
***Note-A Relaxation of 5% aggregate is there for SC/ST candidates.
|Course||AIQ Fees (Annual)|
|Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery||13,600|
|Course||AIQ Fees (Annual)||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||Amount to be paid at the time of Admission|
|Hostel||Boys and Girls|
|Hostel Fees||9250/- Monthly (For UG)/ 4000/- Monthly (For PG)|
GMC Kanyakumari Cut Off
NEET Cut Off 2017 (Round 1)
NEET Cut Off 2017 (Round 2)
NEET Cut Off 2016 (Round 1)
NEET Cut Off 2016 (Round 2)
|Name of Institute||Kanyakumari Medical College|
- It is one of the premier Medical College in Tamilnadu.
- We would like to give out 4.5 of 5 stars on Edufever Best Medical Colleges in India.
Kanyakumari Govt. Medical College,
Tamilnadu, India-629 201.
Telephone :- 04652-223201, 04652-223202
Fax : -04652-238176
Email: [email protected], [email protected]
For further admission related queries, despite you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best of Luck!!!