Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Smarak Government Ayurved College Handia is one of the reputed Ayurvedic Colleges in Uttar Pradesh. The College is popularly known as SLBSS Govt Ayurvedic College Handia and was founded in the year 1977. this College is affiliated with Prof. Rajendra Singh (Rajju Bahiya) University, Prayagraj (Formerly Allahabad State University, Allahabad) and is approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
This article will provide you with detailed information about Government Ayurvedic College Handia (L.B.S. Ayurvedic College Handia), like Fees Structure, Courses offered, Admission Procedure Facilities available, and a complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent-Asked Questions
Sri Lal Bahadur Shastri Smarak Government Ayurvedic College
Sri Lal Bahadur Shastri Smarak Government Ayurvedic College Handia, Prayagraj, established in 1977, is one of the premier institutions imparting quality medical education in Ayurveda. The College is situated on Prayagraj Varanasi national highway at Handia Tehsil. This is 40 Km. Away from Prayagraj in the east and 90 Km. from Varanasi city in the west. Over the years, the Institute has reached such heights that it is a pioneer Indian medical health care and educational institution today.
Before we complete the review, let us look at the essential details of Government Ayurvedic College Handia.
|College Name||Sri Lal Bahadur Shastri Smarak Government Ayurvedic College Handia|
|Popular Name||Government Ayurvedic College Handia, SLBSS Govt Ayurvedic College|
|Location||Handia, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh|
|Affiliated with||Prof. Rajendra Singh (Rajju Bahiya) University, Prayagraj (Formerly Allahabad State University, Allahabad)|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|NEET Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|Paid Ayush NEET Counselling Support||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Prof. Rajendra Singh (Rajju Bahiya) University, Prayagraj (Formerly Allahabad State University, Allahabad)
- Approved by: Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status: Government.
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Healthcare Services||Hostel(Male and Female)|
|Technical Issues||Discipline & Regulations|
The Government Ayurvedic College Handia offers some of the facilities mentioned below.
|Laboratory||Hospital / Medical Facility|
Government Ayurvedic College Handia offers a quality medical program under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical program (BAMS).
|BAMS||4.6 years (1-year compulsory rotatory internship)|
UG Course Intake Capacity
Here in this selection, we will let you about Government Ayurvedic College Handia. BAMS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Here this selection will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students as a faculty member of the Sri Lal Bahadur Shastri Smarak Government Ayurvedic College is responsible for contributing and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Here we mentioned the admission procedure for the course, which comes under Government Ayurvedic College Handia. The candidate requested to go through with the given instruction.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Counselling||For UG Courses: Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Counseling|
For PG Courses: Uttar Pradesh AIAPGET Counselling
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Cutoff||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush College Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Top 10 BAMS Colleges in UP||Click Here|
The Government Ayurvedic College Handia fee structure for various courses is affordable and is mentioned below.
|Registration Fee(At the time of admission)||1,000|
|The tuition fee for the reserved category is 50%||And the total price will be -14,000.|
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute must clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants in the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50 percentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
AIAPGET 2023 Cutoff
Candidates are required to secure a minimum qualifying percentile to secure a position in the result of AIAPGET.
Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Counselling 2023
Candidates can visit the Uttar Pradesh State Ayush society official portal to register for Ayush NEET 2023 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling. Candidates can check the Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2023 Counselling information (College, Seats, Quota) in PDF.
Step 1- Online Registration
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website.Website.https://upayushcounseling.upsdc.gov.in/
- For registration, the candidates will use their Ayush NEET-UG roll no. and email I.D. (used in AI-NEET-UG registration) and follow the instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration details will be displayed.
- The candidate will make an online (Netbanking/ Credit/ Debit Card) payment of 2,000/ rupees, after which an SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (that was used for AI-Ayush NEET UG registration) confirming successful registration.
- The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After a successful payment candidate will get a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number.
Step 2: Online Security Money Payment
- Simply those aspirants are eligible for choice filling who shall build a successful online payment of Rs. 10,000/- for Government seats & Rs. 50,000/- for Private seats as security money.
- After paying for security money and after the state merit list has been announced, the online seat choice filling choice will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- Candidates would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step 3: Merit Declaration
- State merit, the list reference shall be AI-Aysuh NEET-UG 2023 ranking.
- The final merit list will be published on the website.
Step-4: Online choice filling
- Visit the official website and click on the choice filling.
- After login, the choice filling can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you lose your work.
- The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and Lock.
- After choice filling, seat allotment results will be displayed online.
Step-5: Seat Allotment
- Login to the website. Your seat allotment will be displayed.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this College will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking & Reputation
Here, you can get information about the Ranking and Reputation of the Government Ayurvedic College Handia.
|Name of Institute||Sri Lal Bahadur Shastri Smarak Govt Ayurvedic College Handia|
Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Memorial Government Ayurved College
Uttar Pradesh (LBS Ayurvedic College)
Address: Handia, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2023 Admission Support
|UP Ayush NEET 2023 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Ayush NEET 2023 Talk to Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How to get admission to Government Ayurvedic College Handia
Admission is based on the NEET Score through the Uttar Pradesh Ayush State Society.
Is Sri Lal Bahadur Shastri Smarak Government Ayurvedic College Handia an entire government college?
Yes, Sri Lal Bahadur Shastri Smarak Government Ayurvedic College Handia is a Government Ayush college.
Where is Government Ayurvedic College Handia located?
Handia, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
When was Sri Lal Bahadur Shastri Smarak Government Ayurvedic College Handia, Lucknow, Established?
This college was established in the year 1977.
How can I get admission to this Sri Lal Bahadur Shastri Smarak Government Ayurvedic College Handia without NEET?
No, without NEET, admission is not possible to this College.