Madras Medical College, Chennai is one of the reputed medical institutes was founded in the year 1835 run by Govt of Tamilnadu. It is affiliated with The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University, Chennai and approved by Medical Council of India, Govt. of India. MMC Chennai is one of the 3rd Medical colleges in India provides quality education with all necessary facilities in its campus such as sports, library, hostel etc.
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of Madras Medical College, Chennai.
- 1 About Madras Medical College Chennai
- 2 Madras Medical College Courses
- 3 MMC Chennai Admission Process
- 4 Madras Medical College Fee Structure
- 5 MMC Chennai CutOff
- 6 Madras Medical College Ranking
- 7 Contact Details
About Madras Medical College Chennai
|Name of Institute||Madras Medical College Chennai|
|Popular Name||MMC Chennai|
|Year of Establishment||1835|
|Affiliated with||The Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University, Chennai|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Tamilnadu|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Madras Medical College Chennai Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with–The Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University, Chennai
- Approved by –MCI
- Aid Status-Government College
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
Facilities @ MMC Chennai
- Sports Complex
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
- Skill Lab
- Lecture Halls
Madras Medical College Courses
|Bachelor of Physiotherapy||4 years|
|Bachelor of Pharmacy||4 years|
|Bachelor of Science (Nursing)||4 years|
|Post Basic Bachelor of Science (Nursing)||2 years|
|Doctorate of Medicine||3 years|
|Master of Chirurgiae||3 years|
|Master of Surgery||3 years|
|Master of Pharmacy||2 years|
|Master of Science (Nursing)||2 years|
MMC Chennai Admission Process
- Admission Seekers must fulfil their MBBS NEET Medical Entrance Exam Scorecard.
- One has to full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- Educational Qualification: 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English individually with a minimum of 50% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST & 45% marks OBC Category) taken together in Physics, Chemistry & Biology
- Age: 17 years or above as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Graduation and Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS)(Specified)
***Note-A Relaxation of 5% aggregate is there for SC/ST candidates.
Madras Medical College Fee Structure
|Course||AIQ Fees (Annual)|
|Bachelor of Physiotherapy||16,200|
|Bachelor of Pharmacy||16,200|
|Bachelor of Science (Nursing)||16,200|
|Post Basic Bachelor of Science (Nursing)||18,000|
|Course||AIQ Fees (Annual)||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||Amount to be paid at the time of Admission|
|Hostel||Boys and Girls|
|Hostel Fees||1000 (Monthly)|
MMC Chennai CutOff
NEET Cut Off 2017 (Round 1)
NEET Cut Off 2017 (Round 2)
NEET Cut Off 2016 (Round 1)
NEET Cut Off 2017 (Round 2)
Madras Medical College Ranking
|Name of Institute||MMC Chennai|
- It is one of the premier Medical College in Tamilnadu.
- We would like to give 3.8 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best Medical Colleges in India.
E.V.R Periyar Salai, Park Town
Chennai – 600003
Tamil Nadu, India
Ph– 044-25305000 , 25363970 , 25305238
For further admission related queries, despite you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.