Pursuing MBBS from one of the most beautiful countries in the world is a dream to many, coz it never hurts to treat yourself with the dosage of both education and divine serenity of nature. That is why we are going to talk about MBBS in New Zealand—the land of the Long White Cloud. New Zealand is not just about its earthly marvel but is also home to some of the Best medical Universities in the world, providing quality education at most affordable fees.
MBBS colleges in New Zealand have become a prominent choice for several Medical Aspirants in India. As the country meets world-class education standards, so why not you make it your dream education destination? This article is going to be all about MBBS in New Zealand 2020, we are going to help you from the admission procedure to getting settled there safely. So hold on and enjoy the read.
Below we have mentioned the NEET Useful Resources that will help you defiantly to Benefit the Preparation of Courses.
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
No doubt New Zealand is one of the most picturesque and photogenic places on earth. With one of the least populations in the world, New Zealand is still a land of great contrasts and diversity. Active volcanoes, spectacular caves, deep glacier lakes, and long sandy beaches all contributing to making this island country a true epitome of natural wonder.
|Area||263,310 km2 (101,665 sq mi)|
|Capital City|| Wellington
Other largest cities: Auckland, Christchurch, Hamilton, Tauranga.
|Language||English, Māori, NZ Sign Language|
|Climate||New Zealand has a largely temperate climate|
|Currency||New Zealand dollar ($) (NZD)|
MBBS in New Zealand 2020 Fact Check
Due to high educational standards with advanced and sophisticated teaching methods and scientific approaches, New Zealand higher medical education has gained a remarkable reputation in the world stage. Apart from this, what makes New Zealand a preferred destination for medical studies is the easy Admission Procedure.
Some safety measures to follow in New Zealand for Indian Students are mentioned below.
Things to Follow
- Always be aware of your surrounding. Don’t wonder in the notorious areas of the city and avoid wrong crowds. Always keep your phone with you and keep the contact of authorities on speed dial.
- Always carry a copy of your enrolment credentials, student visa, passport, and registration papers with you while leaving out of the campus.
New Zealand has become one of the top preferred destinations for Indian and international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you too want to Study MBBS in New Zealand, check the eligibility criteria in the MBBS Colleges in New Zealand below:
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)
|Qualifying Entrance||NEET (Some Medical College offers Direct entry to a valid NEET Card Holder)|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Duration of Course||6 Years|
The Admission procedure for Studying MBBS in New Zealand is based on a round of counselling and academic progress. Students are advised to read the mentioned points to avoid any kind of rejection.
- Fill the Application form of the desired institute with all the right points of interest.
- Once you receive an offer letter, save it for future use.
- Pay the University / College enrollment expense.
- After paying the MBBS fees for your desired medical college, apply for the Visa.
- Get Visa for studying MBBS in New Zealand.
- Now you are all set for Study in New Zealand. All the Best..!!
Before taking admission in Medical college of New Zealand, please do not forget to carry all these related documents with you.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- Class 10th Passing Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Class 12th Passing Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of New Zealand.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the New Zealand Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
MBBS Syllabus in New Zealand
Before going to Admission in Medical college in New Zealand, please compare the MBBS Syllabus of some of the Top-ranked, MCI-approved medical universities in New Zealand. The structure and the pattern of MBBS in New Zealand are as follow:
|2nd Semester:||Anatomy and Histology|
|2nd||3rd Semester:||Histology, Anatomy, Bio-Chemistry, and Physiology|
|4th Semester:||Bio-Chemistry, Physiology, and Micro-Biology|
|3rd||5th Semester:||Pathology, Micro-Biology, Pharmacology, and Path physiology|
|6th Semester:||Path physiology, Pathology, and Pharmacology|
|4th – 6th||7th – 12th Semester:||Clinical Subjects and Clinical Postings
Oncology, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Psychology, Pediatrics, General Surgery, Gynecology, ENT, Emergency Medicine, and Cardiology are some of the subjects taught during fourth to the sixth year of MBBS in New Zealand.
Top MBBS Colleges in New Zealand
Below mentioned is the updated list 2020-21 of all Medical or MBBS Colleges in New Zealand officially made by the Medical Council of India. To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the college link or Read more link, it will provide the list of best medical colleges.
University of Otago
MBBS in New Zealand Fees Structure
New Zealand stands as one of the prime destinations when we say MBBS abroad to Indian students. The advance Medical Education and quality-driven training by medical universities of New Zealand are one of the prime concern that makes the country first choice for medical studies. The university is perceived from UGC, MCI, and many other international medical bodies. The MBBS fees structure of the medical institute in New Zealand is less than various Indian Medical Colleges.
Let’s have a look at MBBS fee structure of the best Medical Universities of New Zealand.
|Name Of University||Tuition Fees/ Year||Hostel Fees|
|University of Otago||€9,283.86||NA|
Pros & Cons;
Do you know New Zealand offers the highest percentage of public funding in education in the world? Several indices rate New Zealand as the number one country in the world for education. New Zealand natives believe in giving everyone the education that they deserve. The country is so great at giving their public schools the monies they need, many parents are just as happy using the public system. There are a lot of advantages to studying in New Zealand, here are just a few:
Advantages of Study in New Zealand
- New Zealand medical universities and colleges far better education when compared to Indian private medical colleges. The main focus here is to enable students to acquire practical expertise. Students also have access to advanced technologies and devices.
- The MBBS degree is recognized by the WHO and UNESCO and is accepted across the world.
- Research-based education model which provides a high-quality learning experience.
- Easy entry. There is not a lot of competition for getting in college.
- Variety of food options available.
- Left-hand side driving on the road.
- Medical students in New Zealand are provided with the opportunities to gain practical knowledge through experiments and clinical clerkship.
- The infrastructure and facilities of hostels are excellent and Indian cuisines are served at the hostels to give students a homely feeling.
- Students studying in New Zealand get the opportunity to complete their internship program from the world-class medical college and hospitals of the world.
Disadvantages of Study in New Zealand
- Expensive travel to India.
- Opposite climate scenario from India.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Answer: Yes, so long as you meet other eligibility criteria.
Answer: No. There is no income bracket for students wishing to be considered for scholarships such as the 150th/Alumni Appeal etc.
Answer: Yes. You must have completed the first stages of enrolment at the University of Otago to access the online entrance scholarship application. The college does not require you to have picked your major or minor, but you do need to be enrolled in a valid undergraduate program.
Answer: YES, without a student visa, you can’t take admission in any MBBS colleges in New Zealand.
Answer: YES. You can apply to various loan providing platform for education loan.
Answer: MCI doesn’t have any restrictions on the number of times a student can take the test.
Answer: Yes, once you clear the MCI screening test directed by the Medical Council of India.
Answer: Yes. The New Zealand medical colleges are authorized by WHO and UNESCO.
👉🏻Never let yourself down😊😊
👉🏻Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Abroad Admission 2020
- MBBS Abroad Admission 2020 Application FormApply Now
- Kazakh National Medical University, Kazakhstan: Admission Closed Shortly Apply Now
- Stavropol State Medical University, Russia: Admission Form Open Apply Now
- Kursk State Medical University, Russia: Application Form Apply Now
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, Ukraine: Application Form Apply Now
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
Do You Have Any Questions?? Ask Here for Quick Answer, Note: Write question with complete details for better answers