Hello NEET Aspirants. I hope your study is going well. In this article, we will let you about NEET 2021 Exam Day Guidelines. The National Testing Agency (NTA) released the NEET 2021 application form on July 13. It is the competent authority to lay down the exam day guidelines of NEET 2021 for eligible applicants. NEET exam day guidelines comprise certainly dos and don’ts, which all aspirants must adhere to. Many aspirants forgot many things on the exam day in the nervousness and excitement for the exam, so aspirants should be aware of all NEET exam day guidelines.
- NEET Rank Predictor 2021: NEET UG Rank Calculator Predict My NEET 2021 Rank
- September 19, 2021 Now you can get latest NEET Updates on Telegram Subscribe
- September 14, 2021 Phase 2 Registration Before Results, Application form will be available soon
- September 12, 2021 NEET 2021 Answers Key Released by various Institute Check Here
Before discussing the whole NTA NEET UG entrance exam like Application form, important dates, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, NEET 2021 cutoff, counselling etc., let’s look at the Quick fact about NEET.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or NEET-UG|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Mode of Exam||Offline Mode (Pen, Paper)|
|Duration of Examination||3 hours|
|Total Number of Questions||180 Multiple Choice Questions|
|Languages available for the Examination||Hindi, English, Gujarati, Marathi, Oriya, Bengali, Assamese, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Urdu, Punjabi and Malayalam.|
NEET 2021 Exam day guidelines?
The exam day guidelines of NEET 2021 are the critical thing that every candidate should be aware of because if any applicants fail to follow any of the NEET exams day guidelines, he/they will be not allowed to appear for the exam. Candidates are suggested to follow all the rules and regulations of the NEET exam.
- NEET admit card
- Passport size photograph
- Postcard size photograph
- Valid ID proof – PAN card, Aadhaar card, Voter ID, Driving License, Passport, Ration card
- Mask on face
- Gloves on hand
- Personal transparent water bottle
- Personal small hand sanitizer (50 ml)
NEET 2021 Exam day Time-Table
Candidates must know the exam day timetable to be fully prepared for NEET 2021. The exam day time is a critical part of the NEET 2021 exam day guideline as it displays the details of how the exam will be conducted. Applicants can prepare for the exam accordingly.
|Particulars||Date and Time|
|NEET Exam Date||August 1, 2021|
|Duration of NEET 2021 Exam||2:00 PM to 5:00 PM (3 hours)|
|Last entry in the examination hall as per the NEET timing||1:30 PM|
|Sitting in the examination room||1:15 PM|
|Announcement of Important Instructions and Checking of Admit Cards by the Invigilator||1:30 PM to 1:45 PM|
|Distribution of the test booklet||1:45 PM|
|Writing of particulars on the Test Booklet by the candidates||1:50 PM|
|Commencement of NEET examination||2:00 PM|
|NEET UG 2021 Concludes||5:00 PM|
NEET 2021 Exam Day Guidelines: Exam Pattern
|NEET 2021 Examination||Description|
|Mode||NEET 2021 will be conducted in an offline mode.|
|Duration||The duration will be 3 hours|
|Medium||There are eleven language options for NEET 2021 question paper.|
|Marking scheme||Applicants must, at all times, keep in mind that NEET 2021 has a negative marking system.|
Note: To know more info about NEET-UG 2021 Exam Pattern, No of Question etc. Click Here
NEET Rules & Regulations – Dress Code
NTA is strict about the Dress Code for NEET Exam, and the rules are mandatory to follow for both boys and girls. These specifications must be strictly followed if the candidate failed to do so, it can lead to disqualification from the exam. Hence, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination. To know more info about NEET-UG 2021 Dress Code for Male & females, Click Here.
NEET Exam Day Instructions & Documents required
- No documents without NEET admit card 2021 and photographs will be authorised inside the exam hall.
- For the advantage of applicants, the invigilators will announce the time:
- In the beginning
- In half-time
- At the end of the exam
- Applicants will be required to sign the answer sheet at the beginning of the NEET 2021 exam and then after the end of the exam.
- Applicants will be needed to give their finger impressions on the attendance sheet.
- To fill in the detailed information on the test booklet, applicants will be given the test booklet 15 minutes before the exam.
- Applicants will be provided with a ballpoint pen in the exam hall to write the exam.
- To check the number of pages in the booklet, applicants will be provided with five minutes to open the seal of the test booklets right before the start of the test.
- Applicants must secure that the code written on the test booklet is related to the one provided on the answer sheet inserted in the test booklet.
- Applicants will have to fill in the features on either side of the OMR answer sheet.
- It is compulsory to submit the OMR sheet to the invigilator before leaving the exam hall.
NEET 2021 Exam General Instructions
The general instructions of NEET 2021 exam day guidelines were also involved in the official information, which will be published along with the NEET application form at ntaneet.nic.in.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. To attend an entrance test at such a large scale would require due cooperation from the applicants for which NEET exam day guidelines 2021 are essential. These instructions will help the applicants appear for the examination without making any mistakes causing avoidable hassles.
A. No documents, except NEET admit card 2021, and photographs will be allowed inside the exam hall.
A. National Testing Agency is the authority to lay down exam day guidelines before appearing for the NEET exam.
A. NEET UG result 2021 can be checked from the official website of NTA NEET.