Northern State Medical University Russia is one of the leading medical universities in Russia with a long history and glorious traditions. It is one of the recognized universities to pursue MBBS in Russia, situated in Arkhangelsk, Russia. According to the performance indicators of Ogarev Mordovia State University Russia, Northern State Medical University Russia occupies the leading position in the rankings among higher education institutions and higher medical and educational institutions of Russia. Northern State Medical University Russia department offers medical courses, the Faculty of Preventive Medicine and Medical Biochemistry.
The Northern State Medical University is a great university centre, which has approximately 5500 students – with PG students altogether 8000. The staff consists of 980 researchers, teachers, academicians, and professors. The Northern State Medical University is recognized by the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, the Medical Council of India (MCI), and the World Health Organization (WHO). It is also the sole medical education provider in Russia’s northernmost region.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Eligibility Criteria
6. Fees Structure
9. Ranking & Reputation
10. Contact Details
11. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Before we complete the college Summary, let us look at the essential details of Northern State Medical University Russia.
|Name of Institute||Northern State Medical University Russia|
|Popular Name||NSMU Russia, Northern State Medical University, Northern State University Russia|
|Location||Arkhangelsk Oblast, Russia|
|Northern State Medical University Year of Establishment||1932|
|Institute Type||State University|
|Language of Teaching||English|
|No. of Faculties||10|
|University Recognition||WHO & NMC approved|
|Northern State Medical University Courses Offered||General Medicine, Paediatrics, Nursing etc.|
|Northern state medical university ranking||Country Rank: 223|
World Rank: 5207
|MBBS Russia at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Recognized by: Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation
- Approved by: NMC, WHO
- Aid Status: State University
The Northern State Medical University Student Support are:-
|Counselling Services||Local Language Learning Classes|
|Healthcare Services||MCI Screening Test Help Centre|
The Northern State Medical University Facilities are shown in the data mentioned below to the students who ensure their Admission in 2023-:
Northern State Medical University Courses offer quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. Northern State Medical University is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|General Medicine (MBBS-6 years)|
Why Study MBBS At Northern State Medical University Russia?
- The University has an easy admission procedure.
- The medical degree at Northern State University is globally recognised.
- The University provides fully furnished hostels to all its students.
- Medical graduates from this university get work opportunities in various countries.
- Students get training from highly qualified teachers with modern technology.
Faculty & Staff
Northern State Medical University has more than 3,000-3,999, and the university consists of ten faculties (colleges). The University has 400-499 (approx.) academic Staff, which handle all faculty such as the medical institute, Medical Faculty, Faculty of Pediatrics, Faculty of Dentistry, Faculty of Pharmacy, International Faculty of General Practitioner, Faculty of Preventive Medicine and Medical Biochemistry, Faculty of Economics and Management etc.
If you want to take Northern State Medical University Russia Admission, you must qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam. One must keep in mind that you only have to be eligible for the exam. Here are the valuable resources for NEET Exam that will help you to boost your NEET exam preparation.
Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study MBBS at Northern State Medical University Russia, check the eligibility below.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||60% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English, Russian|
|Duration of Course||6 Years|
|Low Budget Abroad In MBBS College||Enquire Now|
Before taking admission to Northern State Medical University Russia, please carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Russia.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Russian Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of 1st Year of Northern State Medical University Tuition fees (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
Northern State Medical University Russia Fee Structure 2023:-
Northern State Medical University fees are mentioned below-:
|Particulars||1st Year (USD)||2nd Year (USD)||3rd Year (USD)||4th Year (USD)||5th Year (USD)||6th Year (USD)|
NOTE: Hostel Fee Included, and the Mentioned fee is approximate and subject to change.
MBBS Syllabus in Russia
Before applying for Northern State Medical University Russia, please compare the Northern State Medical University MBBS Syllabus of some of Russia’s top-ranked, NMC-approved medical universities. The structure and the pattern of MBBS in Russia are as follows:
|Anatomy||Anatomy & Histology|
|Anatomy and Physiology||Histology|
|Genetics and principles of clinical medicine||–|
4th Year – 6th Year
|Internal Medicine||Neurology and Psychiatry|
|Obstetrics and Gynecology||Internal medicine|
|Psychology||Emergency Medicine and Cardiology|
|ENT||Primary Care Medicine|
Northern State Medical University Russia- Ranking 2023
According to 4icu.org, the country and world ranking for Northern State Medical University are the following.
|Country Rank||World Rank|
Ranking and Reputation
The Northern State Medical University Ranking Russia & all across World Ranking is given as:-
|Name of Institute||Northern State Medical University Russia|
|Rank||Country Rank: 223|
World Rank: 5207
The Russian Federation is the largest of the 21 republic that makes up the Commonwealth of Independent States. It occupies most of Eastern Europe and North Asia, stretching from the Baltic Sea in the west to the Pacific Ocean in the east and from the Arctic Ocean in the north to the Black Sea and the Caucasus in the South.
|Area||17,098,242 Km² (6,601,665 mi²)|
Other largest cities: Saint Petersburg, Novosibirsk, Yekaterinburg, Novgorod, Samara, Kazan etc.
Other Languages: Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir
|Climate||Continental is influenced by hot, dry summers and (very) cold winters (-30°C).|
|Literacy Rate||95% (Estimated)|
|Time Zone||UTC + 2:30|
|Currency||Russian Ruble (RUB)|
|Religion||Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Buddhism etc.|
Advantages of Studying in Russia
Northern State Medical University Russia Has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medical. There is a whole range of reasons why MBBS is in Russian. Advantages and Disadvantages of studying in Russia:-
- The tuition Fee is very affordable as compared to Indian Medical Colleges
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure.
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges.
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University works with great professionals, doctors and researchers. That’s why Indian students will be admission to Russia.
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
The Northern State Medical University Russia also has some disadvantages. These points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you have to adjust yourself according to the new country.
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months.
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture.
- The city is located in the northwest region of Russia.
- It counts a total distance of 1258 km from Moscow to reach Arkhangelsk.
- Due to the geographic location in the direction of the north, the place mostly stays cooler throughout the year.
- Museum Small Karelians.
Northern State Medical University Russia
Address: Troickij Pros. 51 Arkhangelsk, 163061, Arkhangelsk Oblast, Russia
Phone No: +91-9999709233 (For Indian Students)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Where is Northern State Medical University Russia located?
Northern State Medical University Address is Troickij Pros. 51 Arkhangelsk, 163061, Arkhangelsk Oblast, Russia.
What is the MBBS course duration at Northern State Medical University Russia?
The MBBS course duration at Northern State Medical University is 6 Years.
Is the Northern State Medical University Russia NMC Approved?
Yes, it is approved by the NMC.
What is the world ranking of Northern State Medical University Russia?
The world ranking of Northern State Medical University is 5207.
Is Russia Safe for Indian Students?
MBBS in Russia is fully safe. A lot of students from India are going to Russia to study MBBS.
Carrier scope for Indian students after studying MBBS in Russia?
After completing their MBBS in Russia, candidates can work in any of the country’s private nursing facilities or hospitals. Carrier scope for Indian students