Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University (PRNRMU Russia)1, formerly known as Pirogov Medical University Russia is a leading medical university MBBS in Russia. It is located in Moscow, the capital of Russia and was founded in 1906. Pirogov Medical University Russia is the oldest and most prestigious medical university in Russia and it is known for its high academic standards and its highly qualified Education. Pirogov Medical University Russia offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs in medicine, dentistry, pharmacy and other health-related fields. Pirgov Medical University Russia is a highly selective university, and it attracts students from all over the world.
Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University is approved by the National Medical Commission of India (NMC) and the World Health Organization (WHO). This article provides information about Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University for Indian Students, such as Facilities, Courses Offered, Admission Process, MBBS Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria, Fee Structure, Ranking and Information About Russia etc.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Eligibility Criteria
6. Fees Structure
8. Ranking & Reputation
9. Contact Details
10. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Before we complete the college Summary, let us look at the essential details of the Pirogov Medical University Russia.
|Name of Institute||Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University|
|Popular Name||RNRMU Russia, Russian National Research Medical University, Russian National Medical University, Pirgov University Russia|
|Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University Year of Establishment||1906|
|Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University Ranking||Country- 46|
|Institute Type||Pubic (Govt)|
|Admission Starts||February to September|
|Language of Teaching||English & Russian Language|
|Approved by||NMC (National Medical Commission)2, WHO3|
|Pirgov University Russia Official Website||rsmu.ru/|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-8859637232|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
Affiliation and Institute Type
- Approved by: NMC, WHO
- Aid Status: Public
Pirogov Medical University Russia Student Support
Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University Student Support is shown in the data. The main points are mentioned below to the students:
- Academic Support
- Student Counseling Services
- International Student Services
- Legal and Administrative Assistance
- Student Organization
- Social and Cultural Activities
Pirogov Medical University Russia Facilities
Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University Facilities are shown in the data mentioned below to the students who ensure their Russian National Medical University Admission 2024:
- Classrooms and Lecture Halls
- Teaching Hospitals
- Hostel Accommodation
- Cafeterias and Dining Facilities
- International Student Support Services
- IT Infrastructure
Note: Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University Hostel is the most affordable hostel as compared to the other universities.
Pirogov Medical University Russia 2021 FMGE Passing Rate
Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University Courses Offered
Pirogov Medical University Russia Courses offer quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. This College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs if you want more details about the MBBS course.
|MBBS||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
Why Study MBBS at Pirogov Medical University Russia?
- Russian National Research Medical University is located in the liveliest and most spectacular cities in Russia.
- The staff consists of over 1900 professors who teach 100 subjects on the same university campus itself which ensures high-quality education.
- This is one of the top-rated medical universities in Russia.
- Most of the large government hospitals in Moscow are affiliated with this university.
- This university is accredited by the Medical Council of India and approved by the World Health Organization.
Pirogov Medical University Russia Admission Procedure
If you want to take admission in 2024, you must qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET). One must keep in mind that you only have to be eligible for the exam. Here are the valuable resources for the NEET exam that will help you to boost your NEET exam preparation. How to do an MBBS from Russia? See the Complete Admission Procedure Here!
In this section, all the students check the eligibility Criteria of Pirogov Medical University Russia.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English & Russian Language|
|Duration of Course||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
|Low Budget Abroad In MBBS College||Enquire Now|
Pirogov Medical University Russia Fee Structure 2024
In this section, all the MBBS Students get information about the Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University Fees 2024. Check all the relevant queries regarding fees following this page, Low fees for MBBS Colleges in Russia.
|Year||Tuition Fee (USD)||Tuition Fee (INR)||Hostel Fee (USD)||Hostel Fee (INR)|
|2nd to 6th Year||6,300/-||5,22,900/-||430/-||35,690/-|
Note: 1$ = Rs. 83. The mentioned fee is approximate in nature, and it will be subject to change.
Ranking and Reputation
Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University Ranking all across Russia and the Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University World Ranking are mentioned below:
|Name of Institute||Russian National Research Medical University Russia|
Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University Ranking 2024
According to 4icu.org, the following is the country and world ranking for Russian National Research Medical University Russia:
|Country Rank||World Rank|
Pirogov Medical University Russia Documents Required
Before taking admission to Russian National Medical University, please do not forget to carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Russia.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi4.
- Legalization of all documents from the Russian Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of 1st Year of Russian National Research Medical University Tuition fees (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
MBBS Syllabus in Russia
Before applying for Pirogov Medical University Russia, please compare the MBBS Syllabus of some of Russia’s top-ranked, NMC-approved medical universities. The structure and the pattern of MBBS in Russia are as follows:
|1st Semester||First aid in the pre-hospital phase, Medical physics and mathematics, Medical Chemistry, Basic Bioorganic Chemistry, Medical Economics, History of Russia, Latin Language, Anatomy, Medical Biology, Russian Language.|
|2nd Semester||Anatomy, Latin language, Medical Biology, Medical informatics, Jurisprudence, Mineral Metabolism, History of Medicine, Psychology and Pedagogy, Histology, Embryology, Cytology.|
|3rd Semester||Anatomy, History of Medicine, Psychology and Pedagogy, Bioethics, Clinical Physiology, Microbiology and Virology, Hygiene, Propaedeutics of internal Diseases and radiodiagnosis, Life safety and disaster medicine Russian Language.|
|4th Semester||Philosophy, Biochemistry, Histology, Embryology, Cytology, Anatomy of systems of neuroimmunoendocrinology, Histophysiology of digestive systems, and Information technology in medicine, Philosophy and Biochemistry.|
The Russian Federation is the largest of the 21 republics that make up the Commonwealth of Independent States. Russia is a vast country spanning Eastern Europe and Northern Asia. It is the largest country in the world by area, covering over 17 million square Kilometers. Russia shares borders with 14 countries, including Norway, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Belarus, Ukraine, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, China, North Korea and Japan. Russia is a popular tourist destination, with attractions such as the Red Square in Moscow, the Hermitage Museum in Saint Petersburg, and the Trans-Siberian Railway.
|Population||144,444,359 (Sources: worldometers.info)|
|Area||17,098,246 km2 (Sources: worldometers.info)|
|Language||Russian is one of the six official languages of the UN. Russian is the only official state language. Other languages spoken in Russia are Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir etc.|
|Climate||Warm to hot in dry summers and (very) cold winters with temperatures of -30°C and lower|
|Literacy Rate||99.70% (Sources: macrotrends.net)|
|Time Zone||UTC 2:30|
|Currency||Russian ruble (₽) (RUB)5|
|Religion||Christianity, Russian Orthodoxy, Islam.|
About Moscow City, Russia
- Moscow is the capital and largest city of Russia.
- It is a major political, economic, cultural, and scientific center in Russia and in Eastern Europe.
- Moscow City is located on the Moskva River in Central Russia.
- Moscow City is a global city and one of the leading centers for business, finance, culture, and education in the world.
- Moscow City is also a popular tourist destination, with attractions such as the Kremlin, Red Square, and St. Basil’s Cathedral.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
Russia has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying Medicine. There is a whole range of reasons why MBBS is in Russian. Advantages and Disadvantages of studying in Russia:-
- The tuition Fee is very affordable compared to Indian Medical Colleges.
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure.
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges.
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds.
- Pirogov Medical University Russia works with great professionals, doctors and researchers; that’s why Indian students will be admitted to Russia.
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
Russia also has some disadvantages; these points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you have to adjust yourself according to the new country.
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months.
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture.
Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University Russia
Address: 117997, Moscow, st. Ostrovityanova, building 1
Phone: Call Now > +91-8859637232 (Indian Students)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Where is the Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University?
Russian National Research Medical University Address is 117997, Moscow, st. Ostrovityanova, building 1.
What is the MBBS course duration at Pirogov State Medical University Russia?
The MBBS course duration at Russia National Research Medical University is 6 Years.
Is the Pirogov State Medical University Russia NMC Approved?
Yes, it is approved by the NMC.
What is the world ranking of Pirogov State Medical University Russia?
The world ranking of the Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University is 2389 (www.4icu.org).
Is it possible to work while studying at the Russian National Research Medical University?
Yes, it is possible to work while studying at Pirogov State University Russia only if you can find a company with their situation or condition.
Carrier scope for Indian students after studying MBBS in Russia?
After completing their MBBS in Russia, candidates can work in any of the country’s private nursing facilities or hospitals. Carrier scope for Indian students.