Dr B.R.Sur Homoeopathic Medical College Hospital & Research Centre New Delhi is one of the reputed Government Homoeopathic Colleges in Delhi. The college is popularly known as SHMCH New Delhi, and it was founded in the year 1985. B.R.Sur Homoeopathic College Delhi is famously called Government Homoeopathic College Delhi by the students.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
Homoeopathic Research Centre Delhi is affiliated with The Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Delhi. It was started to serve students with the best ayurvedic care, and the college offers courses Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (B.H.M.S.). Now the college has become synonymous with one of the Best Homoeopathic Medical Colleges in Delhi.
1. College Summary
2. Course Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
9. Frequently Asked Question
Dr B.R.Sur Homoeopathic Medical College Hospital and Research Centre New Delhi
This article will provide you with detailed information about B.R.Sur Homoeopathic College Delhi (SHMCH New Delhi) like Fees, Structure, the course offered, Admission Procedure, Facilities available, and complete college review.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of SHMCH New Delhi.
|College Name||Dr B.R.Sur Homoeopathic Medical College Hospital and Research Centre New Delhi|
|Popular Name||SHMCH New Delhi, B.R.Sur Homoeopathic College Delhi|
|Location||Nanak Pura, Moti Bagh, Delhi|
|Affiliated with||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Delhi|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||BHMS Colleges in Delhi|
|Paid Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Support||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Delhi
- Approved by: Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status: Government
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Healthcare Services||Hostel(Male and Female)|
|Laboratory||Hospital / Medical Facility|
|BHMS (Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery)||4.6 + 1 Year Internship|
Following subjects are offered by most of the medical institutions in India:
|Materia Medica||This subject is concerned with the theory and study of drugs that are used in the treatment of disease prescribed as per the Doctor. It includes pharmacology, clinical pharmacology and the history and physical and chemical properties of drugs.|
|Organon of Medicine||In this subject, those principles are applied which are necessary to obtain the results.|
|Anatomy||This subject gives knowledge exposure about plants and animals and the interrelation of their parts.|
|Physiology & Biochemistry||This subject deals with the functions and activities of living organisms and their internal and external parts.|
|Community Medicine||In this subject, the health of the members of a community or a region is concerned.|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students as Dr B.R.Sur Homoeopathic Medical College Hospital and Research Centre New Delhi is responsible for contributing and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research.
Here we mentioned the admission procedure for the course, which comes under Dr B.R.Sur Homoeopathic Medical College Hospital and Research Centre New Delhi. The candidate requested to go through with the given instruction.
|Admission Process||For U.G. Courses: NEET UG|
For P.G. Courses: A.I.A.P.G.E.T.
|Eligibility Criteria||For U.G. Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For P.G. Courses: A.I.A.P.G.E.T. Eligibility Criteria
|Delhi Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling||For U.G. Courses: Delhi Ayush NEET Counseling|
For P.G. Courses: Delhi A.I.A.P.G.E.T. Counselling
|Delhi Ayush NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Delhi Ayush NEET 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Delhi Ayush NEET 2022 Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BHMS Colleges in Delhi||Click Here|
BAMS fee structure of the Dr B.R.Sur Homoeopathic Medical College Hospital and Research Centre New Delhi for the undergraduate medical course is mentioned below.
|At the time of admission||Fees (Annual)|
|Admission Fees (Once only)||100|
|Medical Examination Fees||25|
|Lab. and Dissection Fees||45|
|College Club Charges||100|
|Games and Sports||100|
|(Refundable only after completion of 5 ½ years course)|
|University’s other Dues (Per Annum)||15000|
|Supplementary Examination (Per Paper)||600|
|Annual College Fees (Second, Third, Fourth B.H.M.S.)|
|Lab. and Dissection Fees||45|
|College Club Charges||100|
|Games and Sports||100|
|University’s other Dues||15000|
|Total (Payable in March)||15715|
Note: Mentioned fee subjected to be change
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Representation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
AIAPGET 2021 Cutoff
Delhi Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Process
A candidate can visit the official Faculty of Ayurvedic Central Council of Indian Medicines (CCIM). To get themselves for Ayush NEET 2022 Delhi State Counselling. Candidates can check the Delhi Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling information (College, Seats, Quota) in PDF.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of MCC and click on ‘New Registration’.
- Step 2: Log on to the MCC website and click on ‘Candidate login’.
- Step 3: Enter your Roll Number and Password.
- Step 4: You will be redirected to a new page where you will have to enter details like Name, Roll No., Registration No., Mother’s Name, Contact No., etc. When you’re done, click on ‘Submit’.
- Step 5: After this, you will be shown all your details as per the NTA database. Verify the information and click on ‘Confirm Registration’. A Registration Slip will be generated. Candidates are advised to save this page.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||SHMCH New Delhi|
B.R.Sur Homoeopathic College Delhi
Address: Nanak Pura, Moti Bagh (West) Delhi- 110021 New Delhi
Official Website: http://nhmc.delhigovt.nic.in/Contact%20Us.html
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
B.R.Sur Homoeopathic College Delhi a full government college?
Yes, Homoeopathic & B.R.Sur Homoeopathic College Delhi is a Government Ayush college.
Where is B.R.Sur Homoeopathic College Delhi and Hospital Delhi located?
Nanak Pura, Moti Bagh (West) Delhi- 110021 New Delhi.
How to get admission to B.R.Sur Homoeopathic College Delhi and Hospital Delhi?
Admission is based on NEET Score through the Department of Health & Family Welfare Government of West Bengal.
When was Homoeopathic & B.R.Sur Homoeopathic College Delhi Established?
This college was established in the year 1985.
How can I get admission to this Homoeopathic & B.R.Sur Homoeopathic College Delhi without NEET?
No, without NEET, admission is not possible to this college.