SKRP Gujarati Homoeopathic Medical College Indore is one of the Private Homoeopathic Colleges in Madhya Pradesh. The college is popularly known as Gujarati Homoeopathic College Indore and was founded in 1999.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
In this article, we will provide you with detailed information about SKRP Gujarati Homoeopathic College Indore Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
SKRP Gujarati Homoeopathic Medical College Indore
This famous BHMS College in Madhya Pradesh is affiliated with Madhya Pradesh Medical Science Unversity, Jabalpur, and approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of SKRP Gujarati Homoeopathic College Indore.
|College Name||SKRP Gujarati Homoeopathic Medical College Indore|
|Popular Name||SKRP Gujarati Homoeopathic College Indore|
|Affiliated with||Madhya Pradesh Medical Science Unversity Jabalpur|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|Category||BHMS Colleges in Madhya Pradesh|
|Paid Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Support||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:– Madhya Pradesh Medical Science Unversity, Jabalpur
- Approved by:– Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status:- Private
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Healthcare Services||Hostel(Male and Female)|
These are Facilities that are offered to the students who are interested in studying or already studying at SKRP Gujarati Homoeopathic Medical College Indore.
|Laboratory||Hospital/ Medical Facilities|
|Internet Facility||Medical Facility|
SKRP Gujarati Homoeopathic Medical College Indore Offers the following undergraduate duration and intake capacity.
|UG||Five years six months.|
Following subjects are offered by most of the medical institutions in India:
|Materia Medica||This subject is concerned with the theory and study of drugs used in treating disease prescribed as per the Doctor. It includes pharmacology, clinical pharmacology, and the history and physical and chemical properties of drugs.|
|Organon of Medicine||In this subject, those principles are applied, which are necessary to obtain the results.|
|Anatomy||This subject exposes plants and animals and the interrelation of their parts.|
|Physiology & Biochemistry||This subject deals with the functions and activities of living organisms and their internal and external parts.|
|Community Medicine||In this subject, the health of a community or region members is concerned.|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also offers sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As SKRP Gujarati Homoeopathic Medical College Indore in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices.
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education.
- To promote efficient use of available resources.
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit.
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research.
Admission to various Programmes at this college is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
AIAPGET Course: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Madhya Pradesh Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Madhya Pradesh Ayush NEET Counselling |
For PG Courses: Madhya Pradesh AIAPGET Counselling
|Madhya Pradesh Ayush NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Madhya PradeshAyush NEET 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Madhya Pradesh Ayush Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BHMS Colleges in Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
The affordable SKRP Gujarati Homoeopathic Medical College Indore fee structure for various courses is mentioned below.
Noted: Fees will be updated soon.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cut-off for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Representation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
AIAPGET 2021 Cutoff
Madhya Pradesh Ayush NEET Counselling 2022
The counselling will be conducted online, and candidates who wish to participate need to register on DME’s official website. Candidates can check the Madhya Pradesh Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling information (College, Seats, Quota) in PDF.
Registration Process: Candidates have to register on the official website of DME. They must note that it is mandatory to register online to fill out the MP Ayush NEET 2022 counselling application form.
Seat matrix and merit list: DME will release the list of participating institutes and the seats available for each category. This seat matrix will be followed by the release of the MP Ayush NEET state merit list.
Choice Filling and locking: Applicants who have been included in the state merit list can proceed towards choice filling. To access the choice filling option, they will have to log in to the account created during the registration/application process. It is important to note that the candidate who fails to fill the wanted choices will not be considered for the seat allotment process. They must also lock their options before the last date to be considered for the following stages of MP Ayush NEET counselling 2022.
Seat allotment list: Based on the merit position of the applicant and the choices filled by them, DME will prepare the result for the counselling of MP Ayush NEET 2022.
Document verification: Applicants who have been allocated a seat willing to continue with it will be required to report to the respective institute for document verification. You need to carry original certificates, with two attested copies, to the allocated institute for verification. You will also need to deposit the tuition fee for the current year to confirm admission.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Counselling of Ayush NEET 2022 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website (https://dme.mponline.gov.in/).
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport Size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
Ranking and Reputation
Here’s are some collective information about the Ranking and Reputation of SKRP Gujarati Homeopathic Medical College Indore.
|Name of Institute||SKRP Gujarati Homeopathic Medical College Indore|
SKRP Gujarati Homoeopathic Medical College Indore
Address: Agra Bombay Rd, Near Bombay Hospital, Sheetal Nagar, Scheme No.54, Vijay Nagar, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, Pin Code: 452010
Madhya Pradesh Ayush NEET 2022 Admission Support
|Madhya Pradesh Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Ayush NEET 2022 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Does SKRP Gujarati Homoeopathic Medical College Indore have a hostel?
Ans. Yes, SKRP Gujarati Homoeopathic Medical College Indore does have hostel facilities provided.
Q. How to get admission to SKRP Gujarati Homoeopathic Medical College Indore?
Ans. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to this prestigious college.
Q. Can I know the exact location of SKRP Gujarati Homoeopathic Medical College Indore?
Ans. Agra Bombay Rd, Near Bombay Hospital, Sheetal Nagar, Scheme No.54, Vijay Nagar,
Q. Is SKRP Gujarati Homoeopathic Medical College Indore is government college?
Ans. No, SKRP Gujarati Homoeopathic Medical College Indore is not a government College.
Q. Do they have PG courses?
Ans. No, SKRP Gujarati Homoeopathic Medical College Indore does offer post-graduate courses.
Q. What are all facilities provided by SKRP Gujarati Homoeopathic Medical College Indore?
Ans. They provide world-class facilities to students, including a Library, Auditorium, Hostel, Cafeteria, Laboratory, Hospital, Medical Facilities.