JSC South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Shymkent was founded in the year of 1979. It is a government research university located in the city of Shymkent in Kazakhstan. The University has some of the best faculty and is on a mission to provide a friendly environment to all its students, be they local or international. South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Shymkent is one of the Best Medical Colleges in Kazakhstan. The University is also known as SKMA Shymkent or South Kazakhstan Medical Academy.
Throughout this article, we will discuss The south Kazakhstan medical academy in Shymkent city Kazakhstan consistently achieves a modern foundation to enhance its resource for scientific research labs. MBBS in Kazakhstan for Indian Students holds the 29th position within the national territory as far as For Indian Students is the best option due to its high-quality education. This university has the top world ranking is concerned.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Eligibility Process
6. Fee Structure
9. Contact Details
10. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
JSC South Kazakhstan Medical Academy
The organization of the University serve the students with maximum assistance and ensures their excellence in academic activities, building them into top-notch medical professionals. It is one of the best medical education-providing universities in Kazakhstan.
Wants to Study MBBS Abroad from a top Country with low tution Fees? Subscribe Now!
Before we go through the detailed information about JSC South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Shymkent, let’s look at the College’s essential details. For more information, candidates are advised to visit South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Website for more detailed information regarding the college.
|Name of Institute||JSC South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Shymkent|
|Popular Name||SKMA Shymkent, JSC South Kazakhstan Medical Academy, South Kazakhstan Medical Academy|
|South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Location||Shymkent, Kazakhstan|
|Year of Establishment||1979|
|Language of Teaching||English / Kazakh|
|Approved By||National Medical Commission (NMC) & WHO|
|South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Ranking||Country Rank: 19|
South Kazakhstan Medical Academy World Ranking: 6810
|South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Website||https://skma.edu.kz/en/|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Kazakhstan|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Approved by: NMC, WHO
- Aid Status: Public
The overview of the student support services provided by South Kazakhstan Medical Academy is mentioned below.
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Local Language Learning Classes||NMC Screening Test Help Centre|
This is the choice. Let’s take a look at the facilities that South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Shymkent has to offer.
Graphical Representation of JSC South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Shymkent:-
The JSC South Kazakhstan Medical Academy, Shymkent, offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its medical programs (MBBS).
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)||Five years|
|Professional Development||Five years|
Why study MBBS at South Kazakhstan Medical Academy?
- General medicine, dentistry or pharmacy is preferred by international students as their choice of study.
- South Kazakhstan university has the best and adequate academic infrastructure to ensure that the students get the
- There are tens of thousands of books in the university’s library on different subjects, thus this will help students during their medical course, the library is excellent.
- No entrance exam for admission at the Academy
- South Kazakhstan Medical Academy MBBS Fees is relatively not expensive as other medical institutes.
- Low-Cost tuition fees and affordable living costs.
Faculty & Staff
South Kazakhstan Medical Academy is worth pursuing an MBBS due to its high educational standards for its students at all levels. The South Kazakhstan Medical Academy faculty always educate themselves about their corresponding areas to ensure the students’ best knowledge and skills are being imparted. And to accomplish such purposes, clinical activities are often conducted to train the teaching staff.
If you are looking forward to completing your South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Admission for 2022-23, you must qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET). One must keep in mind that you only have to be eligible for the exam. Here are the valuable resources for NEET Exam that will help you boost preparing for the NEET exam.
Kazakhstan has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you too want to Study MBBS in South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Shymkent, check the eligibility below.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCM and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Duration of Course||5 Years|
|Low Budget Abroad MBBS College||Enquire Now|
Before taking admission to South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Shymkent, please do not carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Kazakhstan.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Kazakhstan Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of South Kazakhstan State Medical University Fee Structure for 1st Year (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
In the data mentioned below, we have provided you with information regarding South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Fees for your Under – Graduate Courses and South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Hostel fees for students travelling from different countries to study at this college. Therefore, South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Fee Structure is given as:-
MBBS Syllabus in Kazakhstan
We have provided you with the syllabus for Under – Graduate Courses, i.e. MBBS Course provided at JSC South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Shymkent. This is mainly offered to the students so they would be taught exactly what they would be studying if they pursued MBBS from JSC South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Shymkent. You can see the MBBS syllabus in PDF.
Ranking and Reputation
This section provides you with information regarding the South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Shymkent. Ranking for the country of Kazakhstan as well as the South Kazakhstan Medical Academy World Ranking all over the world.
|Name of Institute||JSC South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Shymkent|
JSC South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Shymkent – Ranking 2022
According to 4icu.org, the following is the country and world ranking for JSC South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Shymkent :
|Country Rank||World Rank|
Kazakhstan, a Central Asian country and former Soviet republic, extends from the Caspian Sea in the west to the Altai Mountains at its eastern border with China and Russia. Its largest metropolis, Almaty, is a long-standing trading hub whose landmarks include Ascension Cathedral, a tsarist-era Russian Orthodox church, and the Central State Museum of Kazakhstan, displaying thousands of Kazakh artefacts.
|Area||2,724,900 km2 (1,052,100 sq mi)|
|Climate||Kazakhstan is continental, maybe a little arid. In summer, the temperatures average more than 30 °C (86 °F) and in winter average −20 °C (−4.0 °F).|
|Time Zone||UTC+5 / +6 (West / East)|
|Currency||KZT – Kazakhstani Tenge|
|Religion||Christianity, Islam etc.|
About Shymkent City
- In the valley of the Sayram river, Shymkent city is located at the foothills of the Ugam range. The city has a population of nearly 6,47,000 and is a populated city.
- According to the area, it is the third-largest city in Kazakhstan. It connects to other important cities as it has the main railway junction.
- For tourists, it is an excellent place to visit and explore. The city has a famous bazaar, a popular destination for people to shop. There are many notable parks in the city for children and adults. Thus, tourists can arrange tours like historical places, mountain tourism, hunting and fishing etc.
Advantages of Studying in Kazakhstan
The SC South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Shymkent you need to know before pursuing MBBS in Kazakhstan is a good option for Indian students in medical universities. Various Advantages of Studying in Kazakhstan Points are mentioned below.
- An education system focused on imparting both theoretical and practical skills.
- Affordable tuition fees and living expenses
- The organization works with great professionals, doctors, and researchers. That’s why Indian students will be admission to Kazakhstan.
- Excellent weather conditions for students
- MBBS Kazakhstan Fees are relatively not expensive as other medical institutes.
- medical universities in Kazakhstan have low tuition fees
Disadvantages of Studying in Kazakhstan
The South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Shymkent various Disadvantages of Studying in Kazakhstan Points are mentioned below.
- As Kazakh is the local language in Kazakhstan, therefore, students might feel the language is a barrier (outside the university campus).
- One might have to put extra effort into learning the Kazakh Language after the class hour.
- Those who wish to study and work together to cover their expenses may face difficulties because it requires a lot of self-study and concentration.
South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Kazakhstan
Address: The Republic of Kazakhstan, South Kazakhstan region, 160019, Shymkent, Al-Farabi square, 1.
Phone: +91-9999709233 (For Indian Students)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Is a medical degree from South Kazakh State Medical University valid in India?
A. Yes, the medical degree from South Kazakh State Medical University is valid in India as approved by the National Medical Commission.
Q. Is veg food available at University?
A. Yes, the university mess and restaurants in the city provide veg food and Indian food.
Q. Can I complete my MBBS from South Kazakh State Medical University and practice in India?
A. Yes, students have to pass the NMC screening test in India after completing their degree from South Kazakh State Medical University to get a license to practice medicine in India.
Q. Are there any Indian students at this University?
A. Yes, every year, many Indian students get admission to South Kazakh State Medical University.
Q. Where is JSC South Kazakhstan Medical Academy located?
The location of A. South Kazakhstan Medical Academy is Al-Farabi Square 1, Shymkent 160001, Kazakhstan.
- https://skma.edu.kz/en/, JSC South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Shymkent Official Website
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shymkent, Wikipedia
- https://www.nmc.org.in/, NMC’s official website
- https://www.who.int/, WHO’s the official website
- https://www.mea.gov.in/, MEA New Delhi official website
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_dollar, Wikipedia