JSC South Kazakhstan Medical Academy was founded in 1979. It is a government research university located in Shymkent, Kazakhstan. The University is also known as SKMA Kazakhstan. South Kazakhstan Medical Academy has some of the best faculty and is on a mission to provide a friendly environment to all its students, local or international. This is one of the Best Medical Colleges in Kazakhstan. MBBS In Kazakhstan is the Best option for Students.
This article will discuss The South Kazakhstan Medical Academy in Shymkent City, Kazakhstan, which consistently achieves a modern foundation to enhance its resources for scientific research labs. South Kazakhstan Medical Academy has the top world ranking is concerned.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Eligibility Process
6. Fee Structure
9. Contact Details
10. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
South Kazakhstan Medical Academy
The organization of the University serves the students with maximum assistance and ensures their excellence in academic activities, building them into top-notch medical professionals. South Kazakhstan Medical Academy is one of Kazakhstan’s best medical education-providing universities. Things you need to know before pursuing an MBBS in Kazakhstan.
Before we go through the detailed information about South Kazakhstan Medical Academy1, let’s look at SKMA Kazakhstan essential details.
|Name of Institute||JSC South Kazakhstan Medical Academy|
|Popular Name||SKMA Kazakhstan, South Kazakhstan Medical Academy|
|South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Location||Shymkent, Kazakhstan|
|Year of Establishment||1979|
|Language of Teaching||English / Kazakh|
|Approved By||(NMC) & (WHO)2|
|South Kazakhstan Medical Academy World Ranking||World Rank: 12003|
|South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Official Website||https://skma.edu.kz/en/|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
|Admission Starts||February, September|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91 885-963-7232|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Kazakhstan|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
The overview of the student support services provided by South Kazakhstan Medical Academy is mentioned below.
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Local Language Learning Classes||NMC Screening Test Help Centre|
This is the choice. Let’s take a look at the facilities that South Kazakhstan Medical Academy has to offer.
Graphical Representation of South Kazakhstan Medical Academy:-
The South Kazakhstan Medical Academy offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its medical programs (MBBS).
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)||Six years|
|Professional Development||Six years|
Why study MBBS at South Kazakhstan Medical Academy?
- International students prefer general medicine, dentistry, or pharmacy as their choice of study.
- South Kazakhstan University has the best and most adequate academic infrastructure to ensure that the students get the
- The university’s library has tens of thousands of books on different subjects. Thus, this will help students during their medical course, and the library is excellent.
- No entrance exam for admission to the Academy
- South Kazakhstan Medical Academy MBBS Fees are relatively less expensive than other medical institutes.
- Low-cost tuition fees and affordable living costs.
Read also: Direct Admission in MBBS in Kazakhstan
If you are looking forward to completing your South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Admission, you must qualify for the (NEET). One must keep in mind that you only have to be eligible for the exam. Here are the valuable resources for the NEET exam that will help you boost your preparation for it.
Kazakhstan is among the top choices for international students seeking to pursue their medical degrees. If you want to study MBBS in South Kazakhstan Medical Academy, check the eligibility below.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||60% in 10+2 (FSc)|
|Qualifying Entrance||NEET (Some Medical College offers Direct entry to a valid NEET Card Holder)|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Duration of Course||6 Years|
|Low Budget Abroad MBBS College||Enquire Now|
Before taking admission to South Kazakhstan Medical Academy, please carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Kazakhstan.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi4.
- Legalization of all documents from the Kazakhstan Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of South Kazakhstan State Medical University MBBS Fees for 1st Year (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Fee Structure
In the data mentioned below, we have provided you with information regarding South Kazakhstan Medical Academy MBBS fees for undergraduate courses and South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Hostel fees for students travelling from different countries to study at this college. Therefore, the South Kazakhstan State Medical University fee structure is given as follows:-
1st year Fees
|Year||Tuition Fee||Hostel fee||Total|
|1st Year (USD)5||5,400 USD||800 USD||6,200 USD|
|1st Year (INR)||4,48,200 INR||66,400 INR||5,14,600 INR|
2nd/3rd/4th and 6th Year Fees
|Year||Tuition Fee (USD)||Tuition Fee (INR)||Hostel fee (USD)||Hostel fee (INR)||Total fee (USD)||Total fee (INR)|
|2nd years||4,200 USD||3,48,600 INR||800 USD||66,400 INR||5,000 USD||4,15,000 INR|
|3rd years||4,200 USD||3,48,600 INR||800 USD||66,400 INR||5,000 USD||4,15,000 INR|
|4th years||4,200 USD||3,48,600 INR||800 USD||66,400 INR||5,000 USD||4,15,000 INR|
|5th years||4,200 USD||3,48,600 INR||800 USD||66,400 INR||5,000 USD||4,15,000 INR|
|6th years||4,200 USD||3,48,600 INR||800 USD||66,400 INR||5,000 USD||4,15,000 INR|
Note: 1 USD = 83 INR. The mentioned fee is approximate and will be subject to change.
Read also: MBBS in India vs MBBS Abroad: Complete Analysis.
South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Ranking
According to Edurank, The South Kazakhstan Medical Academy ranking in the following countries and the South Kazakhstan Medical Academy World Ranking:
|South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Ranking in Kazakhstan||South Kazakhstan Medical Academy World Ranking|
MBBS Syllabus in Kazakhstan
We have provided you with the syllabus for undergraduate courses, i.e. MBBS Course provided at South Kazakhstan Medical Academy. This is mainly offered to the students so they would be taught exactly what they would be studying if they pursued an MBBS from South Kazakhstan Medical Academy. NMC-approved medical universities.
|First Year||Fundamentals of Psychology, Bioorganic Chemistry, Medical Chemistry, Embryology, Human Anatomy, Cytology, Elective Courses, Patient Care, Embryology|
|Second Year||Human Anatomy, Histology, Physiology, Philosophy, Emergency Medicine, Microbiology, Immunology|
|Third year||Fundamentals of Psychology, Bioorganic Chemistry, Medical Chemistry, Embryology, Human Anatomy, Cytology, Elective Courses, Patient Care, Embryology|
|Fourth Year||Pathophysiology, Pharmacology, Pathomorphology, Hygiene and Ecology, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, General Surgery, Radiology, Elective courses, Narcology, Forensic Medicine, Biostatistics, Social medicine|
|Fifth Year||Epidemiology, Oncology, Social Medicine, Internal Medicine, Surgery, Medical genetics, Traumatology, Gynecology, Clinical Immunology, Neurosurgery, Obstetrics, Emergency Medicine, Fundamentals of Stomatology|
|Sixth Year||Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, Tuberculosis, Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Neurology, Ophthalmology, Medical Psychology, Urology|
Ranking and Reputation
This section provides you with information regarding the South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Ranking for the country of Kazakhstan as well as the South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Ranking all over the world.
|Name of Institute||JSC South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Shymkent|
Kazakhstan, a Central Asian country and former Soviet republic, extends from the Caspian Sea in the west to the Altai Mountains at its eastern border with China and Russia. Its largest metropolis, Almaty, is a long-standing trading hub whose landmarks include Ascension Cathedral, a tsarist-era Russian Orthodox church, and the Central State Museum of Kazakhstan, displaying thousands of Kazakh artefacts.
|Area||2,724,900 km2 (1,052,100 sq mi)|
|Climate||Kazakhstan is continental, maybe a little arid. In summer, the temperatures average more than 30 °C (86 °F) and in winter average −20 °C (−4.0 °F).|
|Time Zone||UTC+5 / +6 (West / East)|
|Currency||KZT – Kazakhstani Tenge|
|Religion||Christianity, Islam etc.|
About Shymkent City6
- In the valley of the Sayram River, Shymkent City is located at the foothills of the Ugam range. The city has a population of nearly 6,47,000 and is a populated city.
- According to the area, it is the third-largest city in Kazakhstan. It connects to other important cities as it has the main railway junction.
- For tourists, it is an excellent place to visit and explore. The city has a famous bazaar, a popular destination for people to shop. There are many notable parks in the city for children and adults. Thus, tourists can arrange tours like historical places, mountain tourism, hunting and fishing etc.
Advantages of Studying in Kazakhstan
The South Kazakhstan Medical Academy you must know before seeking an MBBS in Kazakhstan is a good option for Indian medical students. Below are various advantages of studying in Kazakhstan.
- An education system focused on imparting both theoretical and practical skills.
- Affordable tuition fees and living expenses
- The organization works with great professionals, doctors, and researchers. That’s why Indian students will be admitted to Kazakhstan.
- Excellent weather conditions for students
- MBBS Kazakhstan Fees are relatively not as expensive as other medical institutes.
- Medical universities in Kazakhstan have low tuition fees.
Disadvantages of Studying in Kazakhstan
The South Kazakhstan Medical Academy’s different Disadvantages of Studying in Kazakhstan Points are mentioned below.
- As Kazakh is the local language in Kazakhstan, therefore, students might feel the language is a barrier (outside the university campus).
- One might have to put extra effort into learning the Kazakh Language after the class hour.
- Those who wish to study and work together to cover their expenses may face difficulties because it requires a lot of self-study and concentration.
JSC South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Kazakhstan
Address: Al-Farabi Square 1, Shymkent 160001, Kazakhstan
Phone: Call Now > +91 885-963-7232 (For Indian Students)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is a medical degree from South Kazakhstan Medical Academy valid in India?
Yes, the medical degree from South Kazakh State Medical University is valid in India as approved by the National Medical Commission.
Is veg food available at the University?
Yes, South Kazakhstan Medical Academy mess and restaurants in the city provide veg food and Indian food.
South Kazakhstan Medical Academy is a private or government?
South Kazakhstan Medical Academy is a government University.
Where is JSC South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Shymkent located?
South Kazakhstan Medical Academy is located at Al-Farabi Square 1, Shymkent 160001, Kazakhstan.
Medical Colleges in Kazakhstan
- Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University
- Al-Farabi Kazakh National University
- West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University
- Kokshetau State University
- Caspian International School of Medicine Almaty
- https://skma.edu.kz/en/, University Official Website ↩︎
- https://www.who.int/ WHO official website ↩︎
- https://www.nmc.org.in/ NMC official website ↩︎
- https://www.mea.gov.in/ MEA New Delhi official website ↩︎
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_dollar Wikipedia ↩︎
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shymkent, Wikipedia ↩︎