Stavropol State Medical University (STSMU) was founded in the year 1938. In 1938, Stavropol State Medical Institute began classes in the first year of the medical faculty. The university offers an education system that includes the training of students to become qualified doctors. In 1994, Stavropol Medical Institute became Stavropol State Medical Academy, and in 2013, Stavropol State Medical Academy received University status. Stavropol State Medical University is one of the Top Medical colleges in Russia.
Throughout the article, we will share all the essential details about Stavropol Medical University Russia like Stavropol State Medical University Facilities, Stavropol State Medical University Courses, Admission Process, Stavropol State Medical University Fee Structure, Living costs, MBBS Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria, Stavropol State Medical University Official Website, Stavropol State Medical University Requirements, Advantage & Disadvantage Study MBBS in Russia etc.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Eligibility Condition
6. Fee Structure
8. Ranking & Reputation
9. Contact Details
10. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Stavropol Medical University Russia
Stavropol Medical University provides opportunities for global students to acquire skills in research activities, and meet with clinical scientists. In the learning process, teachers pay much attention to the harmonious development of each student’s personality.
Before we complete the college Summary, let us look at the essential details of Stavropol State Medical University.
|Name of Institute||Stavropol State Medical University, Stavropol University, Stavropol Medical University, Stavropol State University|
|Year of Establishment||1938|
|Stavropol State Medical University Location||Stavropol Krai, Russia|
|Language of Teaching||English|
|No. of Faculties||10|
|Universities Recognition||NMC (National Medical Commission), WHO|
|Stavropol State Medical University Courses offered||MBBS|
|Affiliated||Ministry of Education and Science Russia|
|Stavropol State Medical University Ranking||Country – 271|
World – 7165
|Stavropol State Medical University Official Website||http://stgmu.ru/|
|MBBS Russia at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
The Stavropol State Medical University Student Support are:-
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Local Language Learning Classes||NMC Screening Test Help Centre|
The Stavropol State Medical University Facilities are shown in the data mentioned below to the students who ensure their Stavropol State Medical University Admission 2022:-
NOTE: The Stavropol State Medical University Hostel are famous for providing the best and the most living structure to the students.
Stavropol Medical University offers quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|MBBS||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
Stavropol State Medical University are different types of faculties for basic medicine course education:-
Why Study MBBS At Stavropol State Medical University Russia?
- Due to the global recognition of medical degrees, the graduated students from Stavropol State Medical University are enabled to practice in any country across the globe.
- Stavropol State Medical University provides free coaching for clearing the Foreign Medical Graduates Examination (FMCG) screening test organized by the representative director of A.G Trust educational consultancy.
- Stavropol State Medical University has 4 educational buildings including a dentistry out-patient department, an eye microsurgery clinic and a borderline psychic disorders clinic.
- Stavropol State Medical University provides quite an affordable fee structure to worldwide medical aspirants.
- Stavropol State Medical University is officially recognized by the National Medical Commission (NMC) and listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools published by the World Health Organization.
Faculty & Staff
Stavropol State University Russia consists of faculties & institutes that train well-educated specialists for most sectors of the Russian national economy. The college provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplifting the health care education and output delivery system for the country’s people.
Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you too want to study MBBS at Stavropol State Medical University, check the eligibility below.
Stavropol State Medical University Eligibility Condition
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Stavropol State Medical University Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English, Russian|
|Duration of Course||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
|Low Budget Abroad In MBBS College||Enquire Now|
Before taking admission at Stavropol University, please do not forget to carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the STSMU.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Russian Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of 1st Year of Stavropol State Medical University tuition fees (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
The Stavropol State Medical University fees 2022 for the undergraduate medical course is stated in the section. The Stavropol State Medical University fee structure is very much payable if you pursue MBBS from Russia. Hence, for Stavropol State Medical University fees Structure & Stavropol State Medical University Hostel fees, the data as mentioned below:-
|Particulars||Tuition Fees (USD)||Stavropol State Medical University fees for Indian Students|
|Stavropol State Medical University Tuition Fees||5800 USD||4,29,921 INR|
|Stavropol State Medical University Hostel Fees||661.33 USD||49,000 INR|
NOTE: Mentioned fee is approximate in nature, and it will be subject to change. The fees of Stavropol State Medical University for Indian Students are calculated by USD into INR conversion.
MBBS Syllabus in Russia
Before applying for Stavropol State Medical University Russia, please compare the MBBS Syllabus of some of Russia’s top-ranked, NMC-approved medical universities. The structure and the pattern of MBBS in Russia are as follows: You can see MBBS Syllabus in Russia PDF
Ranking & Reputation
This section shows Stavropol State Medical University Ranking all around the country of Russia as well as Stavropol State Medical University World Ranking all around the world. The stated data is as follows:-
|Name of Institute||Stavropol State Medical University|
Stavropol State Medical University Russia – Ranking 2022
According to 4icu.org, the following is the country and world ranking for Stavropol State Medical University Russia :
|Country Rank||World Rank|
The Russian Federation is the largest of the 21 republic that makes up the Commonwealth of Independent States. It occupies most of Eastern Europe and North Asia, stretching from the Baltic Sea in the west to the Pacific Ocean in the east and from the Arctic Ocean in the north to the Black Sea and the Caucasus in the South.
|Area||16,376,870 Km² (6,323,142 mi²)|
Other largest cities: Saint Petersburg, Novosibirsk, Yekaterinburg, Novgorod, Samara, Kazan etc.
Other Languages: Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir
|Climate||Continental influenced by hot, dry summers and (very) cold winters (-30°C).|
|Literacy Rate||95% (Estimated)|
|Time Zone||UTC + 2:30|
|Currency||Russian Ruble (RUB)|
|Religion||Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Buddhism etc.|
About Stavropol City
- Stavropol is a city in the south of Russia.
- It is located on the watershed of the Azov and Caspian Seas.
- The unique souvenirs for Stavropol include the healing herbal balsam Strizhament.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
Stavropol State Medical University Russia Has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medical from There are a whole range of reasons why MBBS in Russian. Advantages and Disadvantages of studying in Russia:-
- The tuition Fee is very affordable as compared to Indian Medical Colleges
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University work with great professionals, doctors and researchers, that’s why Indian students will take admission to Russia
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
The Stavropol State Medical University Russia also has some of the disadvantages these points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you have to adjust yourself according to the new country
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture
Stavropol State Medical University (STSMU)
Address: 355017, Stavropol, Mira Street, 310, Russia
Phone: +91-9999709233 (For Indian Student)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Where is Stavropol Medical University Russia located?
Stavropol State Medical University Russia is located along 355017, Stavropol, Mira Street, 310, Russia.
Q. What scholarships and grants are available to students?
Various scholarships and service grants are available to deserving students. The Study Now, Pay Later Plan is also available on a case-to-case basis.
Q. Does Stavropol University Russia accept transferees?
Stavropol University Russia accepts transferees on a case-to-case basis.
Q. Can non-Catholics study and work at Stavropol University?
Yes, Stavropol University does not discriminate against the admission and employment of non-Catholics
Q. Is STSMU MCI or NMC approved?
STSMU is recognized by the MCI. It is also recognized by the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation and approved by the WHO and NMC.
Q. What is the language of teaching while studying MBBS in STSMU Russia?
The university provides the medicine degree thoroughly in English language for Indian students.
Q. Carrier scope for Indian students after studying MBBS in Russia?
After completing their MBBS in Russia, candidates can work in any of the country’s private nursing facilities or hospitals. Carrier scope for Indian students
Q. Is Russia safe for Indian Students?
MBBS in Russia is fully safe, a lot of students from India are going to Russia to study MBBS
- Stavropol Krai, Wikipedia
- About Russia, Wikipedia
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- National Medical Commission (NMC), Official website
- Ministry of Education Science Russia, Wikipedia
- Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi, Official website
- Russian Ruble (RUB), European Central Bank
Click here for more Education News