Stavropol State Medical University was founded in the year 1938. In 1938, Stavropol State Medical Institute began classes in the first year of the medical faculty. All Indian candidates are ambitious to study for MBBS in Russia. Stavropol State Medical University Russia is a popular choice for international students, and there are currently over 1,500 international students studying at the university. Stavropol State Medical University Russia offers English-language programs for international students, and the university also provides support services to help international students adjust to life in Russia. Stavropol State Medical University Russia has a strong focus on research and has a number of research centres and institutes. The university also has a number of clinical hospitals and clinics where students can gain practical experience. If you are interested in studying at Stavropol State Medical University, I recommend that you contact the RM Group of Education.
This article provides information about Stavropol State Medical University for Indian Students, such as Facilities, Courses Offered, Admission Process, MBBS Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria, Fees Structure, Ranking, About Russia, etc. Many benefits of studying MBBS in Russia for Indian students.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Eligibility Criteria
6. Fee Structure
8. Ranking & Reputation
9. Contact Details
10. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Stavropol State Medical University Russia
Stavropol State Medical University provides opportunities for global students to acquire skills in research activities and meet with clinical scientists. In the learning process, teachers pay much attention to the harmonious development of each student’s personality. Currently, Stavropol State Medical University has a total of 7,528 students, including those studying for speciality, bachelor’s and master’s degrees, students from the Essentuki branch, residents, and graduate students. Among them, more than 1,500 are foreign citizens from 42 countries in Europe, Asia, Africa, and Central America, and Many Students Come to India.
Before we complete the college Summary, let us look at the essential details of Stavropol State Medical University Russia.
|Name of Institute||Stavropol State Medical University Russia|
|Popular Name||SSMU Russia, Stavropol State University|
|Stavropol State Medical University Year of Establishment||1938|
|Stavropol State Medical University Ranking||Country- 298|
|Location||Stavropol Krai, Russia|
|Language of Teaching||English & Russian|
|No. of Faculties||10|
|Universities Recognition||NMC (National Medical Commission), WHO|
|Affiliated||Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation|
|MBBS Russia at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Approved by: NMC, WHO
- Status: Government
The Stavropol State Medical University Student Support are:
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Local Language Learning Classes||NMC Screening Test Help Centre|
The Stavropol State Medical University Russia Facilities are shown in the data mentioned below to the students who ensure their Stavropol State Medical University Admission 2023:
Note: The Stavropol State Medical University Hostel is famous for providing the best and the most living structure to the students.
Stavropol State Medical University Russia 2021 FMGE Passing Rate
Stavropol State Medical University Russia Courses offer quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. This College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs if you want more details about the MBBS course.
|MBBS||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
Why Study MBBS At Stavropol State Medical University Russia?
- Due to the global recognition of medical degrees, the graduated students from Stavropol State Medical University are enabled to practice in any country across the globe.
- Stavropol State Medical University provides free coaching for clearing the Foreign Medical Graduates Examination (FMCG) screening test organized by the representative director of A.G Trust educational consultancy.
- Stavropol State Medical University has 4 educational buildings, including a dentistry outpatient department, an eye microsurgery clinic and a borderline psychic disorders clinic.
- Stavropol State University provides quite an affordable fee structure to worldwide medical aspirants.
- Stavropol State University is officially recognized by the National Medical Commission (NMC) and listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools published by the World Health Organization.
Faculty & Staff
Stavropol State Medical University Russia consists of faculties & institutes that train well-educated specialists for most sectors of the Russian national economy. The college provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplifting the health care education and output delivery system for the country’s people.
If you want admission to Stavropol State Medical University Russia, you must qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET). Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study in Russia, remember some points about the admission for MBBS in Russia.
In this section, all the students check the eligibility Criteria of Stavropol State Medical University Russia.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English, Russian|
|Duration of Course||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
|Low Budget Abroad In MBBS College||Enquire Now|
Before taking admission to Stavropol State Medical University Russia, please do not forget to carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the STSMU.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Russian Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of 1st Year of Stavropol State Medical University tuition fees (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
In this section, all the MBBS Students get information about the Stavropol State Medical University fee structure 2023. Check all the relevant queries regarding fees following this page, Low fees for MBBS Colleges in Russia.
|Year||Tuition Fees (USD)||Tuition Fees (INR)||Hostal Fees (USD)||Hostel Fees (INR)|
Note: 1$ = Rs. 83. The mentioned fee is approximate in nature, and it will be subject to change.
MBBS Syllabus in Russia
Before applying for Stavropol State Medical University Russia, please compare the MBBS Syllabus of some of Russia’s top-ranked, NMC-approved medical universities. The structure and the pattern of MBBS in Russia are as follows: You can see MBBS Syllabus in Russia PDF.
Ranking & Reputation
This section shows Stavropol State Medical University Ranking all around the country of Russia as well as Stavropol State Medical University World Ranking all around the world. The stated data is as follows:
|Name of Institute||Stavropol State Medical University Russia|
Stavropol State Medical University Ranking 2023
According to Select University, the following is the country and world ranking for Stavropol State Medical University Russia :
|Country Rank||World Rank|
The Russian Federation is the largest of the 21 republic that makes up the Commonwealth of Independent States. It occupies most of Eastern Europe and North Asia, stretching from the Baltic Sea in the west to the Pacific Ocean in the east and from the Arctic Ocean in the north to the Black Sea and the Caucasus in the South. Russia has a long and fascinating history, dating back to the 9th century. The country has been home to many different cultures over the centuries, including the Slavic, Mongol, and Turkic cultures. This diversity of cultures is reflected in the country’s art, music, and literature.
|Language||Russian is one of the six official languages of the UN. Russian is the only official state language. Other languages spoken in Russia are Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir etc.|
|Climate||Warm to hot in dry summers and (very) cold winters with temperatures of -30°C and lower|
|Time Zone||UTC+2 to +12|
|Currency||Russian ruble (₽) (RUB)|
|Religion||47.4% Christianity, 41% Russian Orthodoxy, 6.4% Other Christian, 38.2% No religion, 6.5% , Islam, 2.4% Others & 5.5% unanswered|
About Stavropol City
- Stavropol was founded in 1777 as a fortress on the border of the Russian Empire and the Ottoman Empire.
- The city was originally named Stavropol-Kavkazsky, but the name was shortened to Stavropol in 1860.
- Stavropol is a city in the south of Russia.
- It is located on the watershed of the Azov and Caspian Seas.
- The unique souvenirs for Stavropol include the healing herbal balsam Strizhament.
- Stavropol is also a major transportation hub, with a railway station and an airport.
- Stavropol is a popular tourist destination thanks to its mild climate, its beautiful natural scenery, and its rich history and culture.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
Stavropol State Medical University Russia has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medicine. There is a whole range of reasons why MBBS is in Russian. Advantages and Disadvantages of studying in Russia:
- The tuition Fee is very affordable compared to Indian Medical Colleges.
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure.
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges.
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds.
- Stavropol State Medical University works with great professionals, doctors and researchers. That’s why Indian students will be admitted to Russia.
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
The Stavropol State Medical University Russia also has some disadvantages. These points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you have to adjust yourself according to the new country.
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months.
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture.
Stavropol State Medical University Russia
Address: 355017, Stavropol, Mira Street, 310, Russia
Phone: +91-9999709233 (For Indian Student)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Where is Stavropol State Medical University Russia located?
Stavropol State University Russia is located along 355017, Stavropol, Mira Street, 310, Russia.
What scholarships and grants are available to students?
Various scholarships and service grants are available to deserving students. The Study Now, Pay Later Plan is also available on a case-to-case basis.
Does Stavropol State Medical University Russia accept transferees?
Stavropol University accepts transferees on a case-to-case basis.
Can non-Catholics study and work at SStavropol State Medical University Russia?
Yes, Stavropol State University does not discriminate against the admission and employment of non-Catholics
Is Stavropol State Medical University Russia MCI or NMC approved?
SSMU Russia is recognized by the MCI. It is also recognized by the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation and approved by the WHO and NMC.
What is the language of teaching while studying MBBS at Stavropol State Medical University Russia?
SSMU Russia provides the medicine degree thoroughly in the English language for Indian students.
Carrier scope for Indian students after studying MBBS in Russia?
After completing their MBBS in Russia, candidates can work in any of the country’s private nursing facilities or hospitals. Carrier scope for Indian students.
Is Russia Safe for Indian Students?
MBBS in Russia is fully safe. A lot of students from India are going to Russia to study MBBS.
- Stavropol Krai, Wikipedia
- About Russia, Wikipedia
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- National Medical Commission (NMC), Official website
- Ministry of Education Science Russia, Wikipedia
- Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi, Official website
- Russian Ruble (RUB), European Central Bank