A & U Tibbia College Delhi is one of the reputed Government Ayurvedic colleges in Delhi. The college is popularly known as A & U Tibbia College Delhi, and it was founded in the year 1916. It is affiliated with Delhi University as approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
If you want to be a take admission to A & U Tibbia College Delhi, then you must learn detailed information about the college. Throughout this article, we’ll provide you with complete knowledge about the college, such as admission procedure, courses offered, BAMS and NEET Ayush seat matrix, fees structure, round-wise college cutoff for UG and PG courses, Ayush NEET Counselling procedure, eligibility criteria, ranking, etc.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent-Asked Questions
A & U Tibbia College Delhi
A & U Tibbia College Delhi is committed to promoting Ayurvedic education and research and producing skilled Ayurvedic doctors who can contribute to the healthcare sector in India and beyond. Ayurvedic and Unani Tibbia College and Hospital were started to serve students with the best ayurvedic care. The college has become synonymous with one of the
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of Ayurvedic & Unani Tibba College and Hospital.
|Name of Institute||Ayurvedic & Unani Tibba College and Hospital|
|Popular Name||A & U Tibbia College Delhi|
|Year of Establishment||1916|
|Affiliated with||University of Delhi|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|NEET Study Materials||Click Here|
|Intake||85% Delhi Quota & 15 % All India Quota (AIQ)|
|Category||BAMS College in Delhi|
|Paid Ayush NEET Counselling Support||Click Here|
Affiliations, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated With: University of Delhi
- Approved by: Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status: Government
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Healthcare Services||Hostel (Male and Female)|
|Technical Issues||Discipline & Regulations|
These are some facilities offered at A & U Tibbia College Delhi.
|Laboratory||Hospital / Medical Facility|
The A & U Tibbia College & Hospital offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its UG medical programs (BAMS).
|BAMS||5.6 (1-Year Compulsory Internship)|
|BAMS||85% Delhi Quota & 15 % All India Quota (AIQ)|
Here in this selection, we will let you about Ayurvedic & Unani TIBBIA College BAMS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Here this selection will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also offers sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Ayurvedic and Unani Tibbia College, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices.
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Here we mentioned the admission procedure for the course, which comes under Ayurvedic and Unani Tibbia College. The candidate requested to go through with the given instruction.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Delhi Ayush NEET Counselling||For UG Courses: Delhi Ayush NEET Counseling|
For PG Courses: Delhi AIAPGET Counselling
|Delhi Ayush NEET Cutoff||Click Here|
|Delhi Ayush NEET Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Delhi Ayush Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BAMS Colleges in Delhi||Click Here|
The Ayurvedic and Unani Tibbia College fee structure for various courses is affordable and is mentioned below.
|Course||Fees for SC/ST/PwBD Categories||Fees for General/ OBC/EWS Categories|
|BAMS||1000/- (Non – Refundable)||1500/- (Non – Refundable)|
Note: Mentioned fee subject to be change
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50 percentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
AIAPGET 2023 Cutoff
Delhi Ayush NEET Counselling 2023
A candidate can visit the official Faculty of Ayurvedic Central Council of Indian Medicines (CCIM). To get themselves for Ayush NEET 2023 Delhi State Counselling. Candidates can check the Delhi Ayush NEET 2023 Counselling information (College, Seats, Quota) in PDF.
How to Apply
- Step I: Visit the official website of CCIM and click on ‘New Registration’.
- Step 2: Log on to the CCIM website and click on ‘Candidate login’.
- Step 3: Enter your Roll Number and Password.
- Step 4: You will be redirected to a new page where you will have to enter details like Name, Roll No., Registration No., Mother’s Name, Contact No., etc. When you’re done, click on ‘Submit’.
- Step 5: After this, you will be shown all your details as per the NTA database. Verify the information and click on ‘Confirm Registration. A Registration Slip will be generated. Candidates are advised to save this page.
AIAPGET Counselling 2023
The following flow chart shows short but important information about the counselling procedure for aspirants applying to Chaudhary Brahm Prakash Charak Ayurved Sansthan Najafgarh.
For UG Candidate
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this College will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking and Reputation
There is some selection which provides you with the Ranking and Reputation of the A & U Tibbia College Delhi.
|Name of Institute||A & U Tibbia College Delhi|
Ayurvedic and Unani Tibbia College and Hospital
Address: M54W+83M, Ajmal Khan Rd, Block 56, Karol Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi 110005
Delhi Ayush NEET 2023 Admission Support
|Delhi Ayush NEET 2023 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Ayush NEET 2023 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to get admission to A & U Tibbia College Delhi?
Admission is based on NEET Score through the Department of Health & Family Welfare Government of Delhi.
Is A & U Tibbia College Delhi a full government college?
Yes, Chaudhary Brahm Prakash Charak Ayurved Sansthan is a Government Ayush college.
Where is A & U Tibbia College Delhi located?
M54W+83M, Ajmal Khan Rd, Block 56, Karol Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi 110005
When was A & U Tibbia College Delhi?
This College was established in the year 1916.
How can I get admission to this A & U Tibbia College Delhi without NEET?
No, without NEET, admission is not possible to this College.