Chaudhary Brahm Prakash Charak Ayurved Sansthan Najafgarh is one of the best Ayurvedic colleges in Delhi. It is popularly known as Chaudhary Brahm Prakash Charak Ayurved College Najafgarh, and this College, established in 2007, was started to serve students with the best ayurvedic care. CBPC Ayurved Sansthan Najafgarh is affiliated with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi and is approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines (CCIM).
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
This article will provide you with detailed information about Chaudhary Brahm Prakash Charak Ayurved Sansthan Najafgarh (CBPACS Delhi) like Fees Structure; Courses offered Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Question
Chaudhary Brahm Prakash Charak Ayurved Sansthan Najafgarh
To develop a facility with international standards, which shall provide a comprehensive, traditional and modern set-up for the diagnosis and treatment of all types of diseases by Ayurvedic System of medicine including Yoga and Naturopathy; an advanced Sansthan for dedicated research and a resource for advanced training in the field of Ayurveda.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the essential details of Chaudhary Brahm Prakash Charak Ayurved Sansthan Najafgarh.
|College Name||Chaudhary Brahm Prakash Charak Ayurved Sansthan Najafgarh|
|Popular Name||Chaudhary Brahm Prakash Charak Ayurved College|
|Affiliated with||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Delhi|
|Paid Ayush NEET 2021 BAMS Counselling Support||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with– Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi
- Approved by –Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status– Government
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Hostel(Male and Female)
- Technical Issues
|Laboratory||Hospital / Medical Facility|
The College offers quality Ayurved programs under highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate Ayurved programs (BAMS).
|BAMS||4.6+1 Year Internship|
|MD (Kayachikitsa)||3 Years|
|MD (Panchakarma)||3 Years|
|MD (Roganidan evum Vikriti Vigyan)||3 Years|
|MD (Rachna Sharir)||3 Years|
|MD (Kriya Sharir)||3 Years|
PG Course Intake Capacity
|MD (Roganidan evum Vikriti Vigyan)||06|
|MD (Rachna Sharir)||06|
|MD (Kriya Sharir)||06|
We will let you know about Chaudhary Brahm Prakash Charak Ayurved Sansthan Najafgarh BAMS Syllabus here this selection. Let’s have a look.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Here this selection will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students as Chaudhary Brahm Prakash Charak Ayurved Sansthan Najafgarh is responsible for contributing and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research.
Here we mentioned the admission procedure for the course, which comes under Chaudhary Brahm Prakash Charak Ayurved Sansthan Najafgarh. The candidate requested to go through with the given instruction.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Delhi Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Delhi Ayush NEET Counseling|
For PG Courses: Delhi AIAPGET Counselling
|Delhi Ayush NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Delhi Ayush NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Delhi Ayush NEET 2021 Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BAMS College in Delhi||Click Here|
The Chaudhary Brahm Prakash Charak Ayurved Sansthan Najafgarh fee structure for various courses are affordable and are mentioned below.
|Course||1st Year Fees|
Note: Mentioned fee subjected to be change
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
AIAPGET 2021 Cutoff
Delhi Ayush NEET Counselling 2021
A candidate can visit the official Faculty of Ayurvedic Central Council of Indian Medicines (CCIM). To get themselves for Ayush NEET 2021 Delhi State Counselling.
How to Apply
- Step I: Visit the official website of CCIM and click on ‘New Registration’.
- Step 2: Log on to the CCIM website and click on ‘Candidate login’.
- Step 3: Enter your Roll Number and Password.
- Step 4: You will be redirected to a new page where you will have to enter details like Name, Roll No., Registration No., Mother’s Name, Contact No., etc. When you’re done, click on ‘Submit’.
- Step 5: After this, you will be shown all your details as per the NTA database. Verify the information and click on ‘Confirm Registration’. A Registration Slip will be generated. Candidates are advised to save this page.
AIAPGET Counselling 2021
The following flow chart shows the short but important information about the counselling procedure for aspirants applying to Chaudhary Brahm Prakash Charak Ayurved Sansthan Najafgarh
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this College will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidate
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission, and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counselling.
- AIAPGET 2021 scorecard
- AIAPGET 2021 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BAMS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BAMS Degree Certificate (5)Permanent or provisional certificate provided by Central Council of Indian Medicine
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- Physically handicap medical certificate, if required.
- (10)SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Chaudhary Brahm Prakash Charak Ayurved Sansthan Najafgarh|
Chaudhary Brahm Prakash Ayurved Charak Sansthan (CBPC Ayurved Sansthan)
Address: Village Khera Dabar, Najafgarh, New Delhi-110073
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Delhi Ayush NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Delhi Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Ayush NEET 2021 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A. Admission is based on NEET Score through the Department of Health & Family Welfare Government of West Bengal.
A. Yes, Chaudhary Brahm Prakash Charak Ayurved Sansthan Najafgarh is a Government Ayush college.
A. 170 – 172, Raja Dinendra Street, Near Deshbandhu Park, Kolkata 700004, West Bengal.
A. This College was established in the year 2007.
A. No, without NEET, admission is not possible in this College.