Amrita School of Ayurveda is one of the reputed Private Ayurvedic Colleges in Kerala. The college is popularly known as Amrita Ayurvedic College Kollam and was founded in the year 2004.
This College is affiliated with the Amrita Vishwavidyalaya Peetham (Deemed University) and is approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines. Now the college has become synonymous with one of the Best Ayurvedic Colleges in Kollam.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
This article will provide you with detailed information about Amrita School of Ayurveda (Amrita Ayurvedic College Kollam), including fees structure, the course offered, admission procedure, and cut-off facilities available and complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking And Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
Amrita School of Ayurveda Kollam
This College Was started to serve students with the best Ayurvedic care, and the college offers courses BAMS ( Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery), M.D./M.S.(Ayu.), Certificate Courses. Now the College has become synonymous with one of the Best Ayurveda colleges in Kerala.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the essential details of Amrita Ayurvedic College Kollam.
|College Name||Amrita School of Ayurveda|
|Popular Name||Amrita Ayurvedic College Kollam|
|Location||Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Amritapuri, Clappana, Kollam-690525|
|Affiliated with||Amrita Vishwavidyalaya Peetham (Deemed University)|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines, New Delhi|
|Course||BAMS and MD/MS Course|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Kerala|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with–Amrita Vishwavidyalaya Peetham (Deemed University)
- Approved by –Central Council of Indian Medicines, New Delhi
- Aid Status-Private
|Laboratory||Hospital / Medical Facility|
Amrita Ayurvedic College Kollam offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its UG &PG medical programs (BAMS, MD, MS).
|BAMS||Ayurvedacharya||Five years 6month.|
UG Course Intake Capacity
|PG(MD)||Ayurveda Samhita||3 year|
|PG(MD)||Dravyaguna Vigyana||3 year|
|PG(MD)||Rasashastra & Bhaishajya Kalpana||3 year|
|PG(MS)||Shalya Tantra||3 year|
|PG(MS)||Shalakya Tantra||3 year|
|PG(MS)||Prasuti Tantra & Streeroga||3 year|
BAMS Ayush PG Course Intake Capacity
|Ayurveda Samhita||4||Dravyaguna Vigyana||4|
|Rasashastra & Bhaishajya Kalpana||6||Swasthavritta||4|
|Shalya Tantra||4||Shalakya Tantra||4|
|Prasuti Tantra & Streeroga||4|
Here this selection we will let you about the Amrita School of Ayurveda BAMS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Here this selection will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Amrita School of Ayurveda, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at Amrita Ayurvedic College Kollam is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
AIAPGET Course: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Kerala Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Kerala Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Kerala AIAPGET Counselling
|Kerala Ayush NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Kerala Ayush NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Kerala Ayush Medical Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BAMS College in Kerala||Click Here|
Here, we have mentioned the fee structure and the respective courses for the only Amrita Ayurvedic College Kollam, with this information before filling the application form.
Amrita School of Ayurveda Fee MD/MS 2021 – 22
|Particular||Dravyaguna & Samhita||Rasashastra &|
|Shalakya||Hostel & Mess|
Hostel & Mess
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
AIAPGET 2021 Cutoff
Candidates are required to secure a minimum qualifying percentile to secure a position in the result of AIAPGET.
Kerala Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala, to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 Ayush Kerala State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
Kerala Ayush NEET Counselling Process
Step 1- Log in Process: Candidates must log on to the ‘candidate portal’ to participate in the counselling process.
Step 2- Option registration page: In the next step, applicants will have to create a password and click on the ‘open registration’ button available on the login page.
Step 3- Choice filling and locking: The online choice filling of Kerala Ayush NEET counselling will look on the screen. There will be a list of colleges available with college, college code, place, courses, and the district name.
Step 4- Kerala Ayush NEET seat allotment process: After choosing and locking, the authority will start Kerala BAMS/BHMS/BUMS/BNYS/BSMS seat allotment 2021.
Step 5- Kerala Ayush NEET counselling result: After the seat allotment process, CEE, Kerala, releases Kerala Ayush NEET 2021 counselling results online.
Aysuh NEET 2021 AIQ Counselling Process
Applicants applying for Ayush Colleges in Kerala must register themselves for the Ayush NEET counselling 2021. Counselling of Ayush NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the online portal’s preferences.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seat orders made by the Supreme court of India.
The following flow chart shows short but essential information about the counselling procedure for aspirants applying to this college.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PWD Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport Size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
For PG Candidates
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission, and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counselling.
- AIAPGET 2021 scorecard
- AIAPGET 2021 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BDS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BDS Degree Certificate (5)Permanent or provisional certificate provided by DCI/Dental Council
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- Physically handicap medical certificate, if required.
- (10)SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Amrita School of Ayurveda Kollam|
Amrita School of Ayurveda Kollam
Address: Clappana P.O. Amritapuri, Vallikkavu, Kollam – 690525
Phone: 0476-2805994, 9072003160
Official website: www.ayurveda.amrita.edu
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ans. Yes, Amrita School of Ayurveda Kollam does have hostel facilities provided.
Ans. Yes, it is a private college affiliated with Amrita Vishwavidyalaya Peetham (Deemed University) and is approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines.
Ans. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to this prestigious college.
Ans. Amrita School of Ayurveda Kollam, Address: Clappana P.O. Amritapuri, Vallikkavu, Kollam – 690525
Ans. No, Amrita School of Ayurveda Kollam is not a government College.
Ans. Yes, Amrita School of Ayurveda Kollam does offer post-graduate courses.
Ans. They provide world-class facilities to students, including Libraries, Auditoriums, Hostel, Cafeteria, Laboratory, Hospital, Medical Facilities.