Anhui Medical University in China was founded in the year 1926. It is one of the recognized universities to study MBBS course, situated in the city of Anhui, China. AMU China is one of the leading Medical Colleges in China.
The Anhui Medical University China has four main campus areas, which includes the campus of Meishan Road Area, the campus of Feicui Road Area, the east campus (under construction), and the campus of Chaohu School of Clinical Medicine, covering an area of 1820 mu in total.
Anhui Medical University China
The University has a total no. of 9,614 staff, including 1,207 in-service faculty members at the university headquarters (the campus of Meishan Road Area). There are 670 full-time teachers in the University, among whom 91% have doctorate or master’s degree
|Name of Institute||Anhui Medical University China|
|Year of Establishment||1926|
|Location||Hefei, Anhui, China|
|Language of Teaching||English/Chineses|
|No. Of Faculties||07|
|Approved||National Committee on Education|
|Academic Session Start||1st September 2020|
|Category||Medical Colleges in China|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Approved by: National Committee on Education
- Aid Status: Public
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Local Language Learning Classes
- MCI Screening Test Help Centre
- Technical Issues
- Computer labs
The Anhui Medical University offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|Doctoral candidates||3 years|
Faculty & Staff
The University has a total no. of staff is 9,614 people that train well-educated specialists for most sectors of the Russian national economy. The college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
The Admission procedure for Anhui Medical University China is based on a round of counselling and academic progress. Students are advised to read the mentioned points to avoid any kind of rejection.
- Fill the Application form of the desired institute with all the right points of interest.
- You will get an offer letter. Save it for future use.
- Pay the University / College enrollment expense.
- After paying the MBBS fees for your desired medical college, apply for the Visa.
- Get Visa for studying MBBS in China.
- Now you are all set to book a flight to China. All the Best..!!
China has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you too want to Study MBBS in Anhui Medical University China, check the eligibility below.
|Age||Minimum Age Limit: 18-year-old
Maximum Age Limit: 30-year-old
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCBE 70% from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||An average score of 70%|
|Medium of Teaching||English, Chinese|
|Duration of Course||6 Years (English Medium)|
|Admission Starts||1 September 2020|
Before taking admission at Anhui Medical University China, please do not forget to carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity)
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet
- Birth Certificate
- 10 passport size Photographs
- Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee (required for some Universities)
- Foreigner Physical Examination Record
MBBS Syllabus in China
Before going to apply for Anhui Medical University China, please compare the MBBS Syllabus of some of the Top-ranked, MCI-approved medical universities in China. The structure and the pattern of MBBS in China are as follow:
|Histology & Embryology||Pathophysiology|
|Biochemistry & Molecular biology||Internal Medicine|
|Obstetrics and Gynecology||Paediatrics|
The Anhui Medical University China for the undergraduate medical course is mentioned below.
|Level||Total Fees (RMB/ year)||Tuition fee (RMB/ year)||Accommodation fee (RMB/ year)||Other fees (RMB/ year)|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Anhui Medical University China|
- It is one of the premier Medical Colleges in China.
- We would like to give 4.2 out of 5 stars on Edufever’s Best MBBS college in China.
Address：No.81 Meishan Road Hefei China
The People’s Republic of China, is a country in East Asia and the world’s most populous country, with a population of around 1.404 billion. Covering approximately 9,600,000 square kilometres, it is the third- or fourth-largest country by total area.
|Population||138.64 crores (2017)|
|Area||9,596,961 km2 (3,705,407 sq mi) (3rd/4th)|
Other Languages: Mongolian, Uyghur, Tibetan, Zhuangvarious and others
|Climate||Diverse; ranges from tropical in south to subarctic in north|
|Time Zone||UTC+8 (China Standard Time)|
|Currency||Renminbi (yuan; ¥)(CNY)|
|Religion||Buddhism, other religions, including folk salvationism and Taoist sects, Christianity, Islam etc.|
MBBS in China 2020 Fact Check:
Chinese higher medical education has gained a remarkable reputation in the world stage due to high educational standards with advance and sophisticated teaching methods and scientific approaches. Apart from this, what makes China a preferred destination for medical studies is the easy admission procedure which involves fast processing of paper works and no entrance test at the majority of China universities.
Here are some of the fact check to counter the safety measures of China for Indian Students.
Things to Follow
- Always be aware of your surrounding. Don’t wonder in the notorious areas of the city and avoid wrong crowds. Always keep your phone with you and keep the contact of authorities on speed dial.
- Always carry a copy of your enrolment credentials, student visa, passport, and registration papers with you while leaving out of the campus.
Pros & Cons:
Do you know education in China is a state-run system which is run by the Ministry of Education? All citizens must attend school for at least nine years, known as the nine-year compulsory education, which is funded by the government. There are a lot of advantages to studying in China, here are just a few:
Advantages of studying in China
- No Entrance test is required to study in Medical Universities of China (Only NEET Qualification is enough).
- No capitalization fee.
- The Indian students seeking admission are admitted in those institutions which are recognized by this medical council of India for screening test conducted by MCI.
- Wide range of possibilities and broad exposure to clinical practise due to highly equipped multi-profile hospitals.
- Medical Colleges in China don’t ask for any kind of donation at the time of admission.
- Tuition fee is quite low and affordable.
- Colleges in China are acknowledged by elite bodies like WHO and MCI.
- Cost of living for students is quite low too.
- China’s MBBS courses follow the mode of the English language as it is one of the most spoken languages in the world.
- Hostel accommodations are comfortable and up to the mark for a student’s comfort.
- MBBS colleges in China provide great academics, as well as sports.
- The MBBS degree that students get from Chinese medical colleges are globally renowned and hold great worth.
- Students become eligible for working in government hospitals after completing their MBBS course.
- Government hospitals in China offer practical training to medical students.
Disadvantages of studying in China
- As Chinese is the local language in China, therefore, students might feel the language as a barrier (outside the university campus).
- One might have to put extra efforts at learning the Chinses Language after the class hour.
- Those who wish to study and work together to cover their expenses may face difficulties. Because it requires a lot of self-study and concentration.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. Is student visa a mandatory in China?
Ans. YES, without a student visa, you can’t take admission in MBBS colleges of China.
Q2. What is medium teaching in medical education in China?
Ans. Most of the universities have English medium of teaching which is great for international students.
Q3. Is MBBS degree from China valid in India?
Ans. MCI has approved more than 45 universities to study medicine. MBBS degree from these chines medical universities is valid in India after passing MCI-screening test.
Q4. What is the scope after MBBS in China?
Ans. The medicine degree from China has worldwide recognition. After studying medicine from China, students have options. He/she may practice in India after MCI-screening or do PG from abroad like Germany and the USA.
Q5. What is the duration of the MBBS program in China?
Ans. There is 5 & 6 years medicine program but the majority of the universities offers 5 years degree.
Q6. How long it takes to get a student visa from China?
Ans. It does not take much time to obtain a student visa in China, generally, it takes 4-7 days and a maximum of 15 days.
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
List of Top Colleges in India
Best of luck..!!!
Application Form 2020
- UPES University, Dehradun: Application Form 2020 Released Apply Now >
- Sharda University, Noida: Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- GNIOT Greater Noida Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- Want to Study Abroad? Let's Talk... Apply Now >
- PIIT Greater Noida Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- Apply for Getting Admission in Polytechnic Colleges in India Apply Now >
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
Do You Have Any Questions?? Ask Here for Quick Answer, Note: Write question with complete details for better answers