Studying MBBS in China is easy, cheap and flexible. The country probably has one of the Best Medical Universities. You can apply to approx 45 universities without giving any donation amount to the institute.
China has always shown its potential in the field of education and is a prime destination for all Medical Aspirants in India. Throughout the article, we will get to know about various aspects of MBBS in China in 2020-21 with all the pros and cons associated with it.
Below we have mentioned the NEET Useful Resources that will help you defiantly to Benefit the Preparation of Courses.
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
The People’s Republic of China is a country in East Asia and also the world’s most populous country. Occupying nearly the entire East Asian landmass, it occupies approximately one-fourteenth of the land area of Earth. Among the major countries of the world, China is surpassed in area by only Russia and Canada, and it is almost as large as the whole of Europe.
|Population||138.64 crores (2017)|
|Area||9,596,961 km2 (3,705,407 sq mi) (3rd/4th)|
Other Languages: Mongolian, Uyghur, Tibetan, Zhuangvarious and others
|Climate||Diverse; ranges from tropical in south to subarctic in north|
|Time Zone||UTC+8 (China Standard Time)|
|Currency||Renminbi (yuan; ¥)(CNY)|
|Religion||Buddhism, other religions, including folk salvationism and Taoist sects, Christianity, Islam etc.|
MBBS in China 2020 Fact Check
China higher medical education has gained a remarkable reputation in the world stage. China uses scientific approaches to make teaching methods more advanced and sophisticated. Apart from this, what makes China a preferred destination for medical studies is the easy Admission Procedure and No Entrance Exam.
Here are some safety measures related to China for Indian Students.
Things to Follow
- Always be aware of your surrounding. Don’t wonder in the notorious areas of the city and avoid wrong crowds. Always keep your phone with you and keep the contact of authorities on speed dial.
- Always carry a copy of your enrolment credentials, student visa, passport, and registration papers with you while leaving out of the campus.
China has always been one of the top preferred destinations for Indian and international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you too want to Study MBBS in China, check the eligibility below.
|Age||Minimum Age Limit: 18-year-old
Maximum Age Limit: 30-year-old
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCBE 70% from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||An average score of 70%|
|Medium of Teaching||English, Chinese|
|Duration of Course||6 Years (English Medium)|
|Admission Starts||1 September 2019|
The Admission procedure for Studying MBBS in China is based on a round of counselling and academic progress. Students are advised to read the mentioned points to avoid any kind of rejection.
- Fill the Application form of the desired institute with all the right points of interest.
- Once you receive an offer letter, save it for future use.
- Pay the University / College enrollment expense.
- After paying the MBBS fees for your desired medical college in China, apply for the Visa.
- Get Visa for studying MBBS in China.
- Now you are all set to book a flight to China. All the Best..!!
Before taking admission in Medical College China, please do not forget to carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity)
- Class 10th Passing Certificate & Mark sheet
- Class 12th Passing Certificate & Mark sheet
- Birth Certificate
- 10 passport size Photographs
- Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee (required for some Universities)
- Foreigner Physical Examination Record
MBBS Syllabus in China
Before going to China for Medical studies, please compare the MBBS Syllabus of some of the Top-ranked, MCI-approved medical universities in China. The structure and the pattern of MBBS in China are as follow:
|Histology & Embryology||Pathophysiology|
|Biochemistry & Molecular biology||Internal Medicine|
|Obstetrics and Gynecology||Paediatrics|
Top MBBS Colleges in China
Below is the updated list 2020-21 of all Medical or MBBS Colleges in China officially made by the Medical Council of India. To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the college link or Read more link, it will provide the list of best medical colleges.
Chinese Medical University
Dalian Medical University
Capital Medical University
Tianjin Medical University
Courses Offered: MBBS (6 Years)
Admission Process: click here.
College Profile: Click Here
Xinjiang Medical University
Nanjing Medical University
Wenzhou Medical University
Huazhong University of Science and Technology
Courses Offered: MBBS (6 Years)
Average Fees: 48,000 RMB
Admission Process: click here.
College Profile: Click Here
Xi’an Jiaotong University
Southern Medical University
Guangxi Medical University
Chongqing Medical University
Harbin Medical University
Jinzhou Medical University
Hebei Medical University
Ningxia Medical University
Fujian Medical University
Anhui Medical University
Xuzhou Medical College
China Three Gorges University
Guangzhou Medical University
Sun Yat-sen University
Kunmig Medical University
North Sichuan Medical College
Southwest Medical University
MBBS in China Fees Structure
China stands as one of the prime destinations when we say MBBS abroad to Indian students. The advance Medical Education and quality-driven training by medical universities of China are one of the prime concern that makes the country first choice for medical studies. All universities are perceived from WHO, MCI, UNESCO, and many other international medical bodies. The MBBS fees structure of any of the medical institute in China is less than Indian Medical Colleges. Let’s have a look at MBBS fee structure of some of the best Medical Universities of China.
Pros & Cons
Do you know education in China is a state-run system which is run by the Ministry of Education? All citizens must attend school for at least nine years, known as the nine-year compulsory education, which is funded by the government. There are a lot of advantages to studying in China, here are just a few:
Advantages of studying in China
- No Entrance test is required to study in Medical Universities of China (Only NEET Qualification is enough).
- No capitalization fee.
- The Indian students seeking admission are admitted in those institutions which are recognized by this medical council of India for screening test conducted by MCI.
- Wide range of possibilities and broad exposure to clinical practise due to highly equipped multi-profile hospitals.
- Medical Colleges in China don’t ask for any kind of donation at the time of admission.
- Tuition fee is quite low and affordable.
- Colleges in China are acknowledged by elite bodies like WHO and MCI.
- Cost of living for students is quite low too.
- China’s MBBS courses follow the mode of the English language as it is one of the most spoken languages in the world.
- Hostel accommodations are comfortable and up to the mark for a student’s comfort.
- MBBS colleges in China provide great academics, as well as sports.
- The MBBS degree that students get from Chinese medical colleges are globally renowned and hold great worth.
- Students become eligible for working in government hospitals after completing their MBBS course.
- Government hospitals in China offer practical training to medical students.
Disadvantages of studying in China
- As Chinese is the local language in China, therefore, students might feel the language as a barrier (outside the university campus).
- One might have to put extra efforts at learning the Chinses Language after the class hour.
- Those who wish to study and work together to cover their expenses may face difficulties. Because it requires a lot of self-study and concentration.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. Is student visa a mandatory in China?
Ans. YES, without a student visa, you can’t take admission in MBBS colleges of China.
Q2. What is medium teaching in medical education in China?
Ans. Most of the universities have English medium of teaching which is great for international students.
Q3. Is MBBS degree from China valid in India?
Ans. MCI has approved more than 45 universities to study medicine. MBBS degree from these chines medical universities is valid in India after passing MCI-screening test.
Q4. What is the scope after MBBS in China?
Ans. The medicine degree from China has worldwide recognition. After studying medicine from China, students have options. He/she may practice in India after MCI-screening or do PG from abroad like Germany and the USA.
Q5. What is the duration of the MBBS program in China?
Ans. There is 5 & 6 years medicine program but the majority of the universities offers 5 years degree.
Q6. How long it takes to get a student visa from China?
Ans. It does not take much time to obtain a student visa in China, generally, it takes 4-7 days and a maximum of 15 days.
👉🏻Never let yourself down😊😊
👉🏻Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Abroad Admission 2020
- MBBS Abroad Admission 2020 Application FormApply Now
- Kazakh National Medical University, Kazakhstan: Admission Closed Shortly Apply Now
- Stavropol State Medical University, Russia: Admission Form Open Apply Now
- Kursk State Medical University, Russia: Application Form Apply Now
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, Ukraine: Application Form Apply Now
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
Do You Have Any Questions?? Ask Here for Quick Answer, Note: Write question with complete details for better answers