Chhattisgarh Ayurvedic Medical College Rajnandgao is one of the reputed Private Ayurvedic Colleges in Chattisgarh. It was founded in the year 2003. CAMC Rajnandgaon is affiliated with PT. Deen Dayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Sciences is approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines (CCIM).
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
This article will provide you with detailed information about Chhattisgarh Ayurved Medical College Rajnandgao (CAMC Rajnandgaon), like Fees Structure, Courses offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent-Asked Questions
Chhattisgarh Ayurvedic Medical College Rajnandgao
Chhattisgarh Ayurvedic Medical College Rajnandgao is a leading institution for Ayurvedic education and research in Chhattisgarh. The college provides quality education and healthcare services to the community, and its graduates are highly sought after in the field of Ayurveda. The college has well-equipped classrooms, laboratories, and a library with a vast collection of Ayurvedic books and journals. The college also has a herbal garden that is used for teaching and research purposes.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of Chhattisgarh Ayurvedic Medical College Rajnandgao.
|College Name||Chhattisgarh Ayurvedic Medical College Rajnandgao|
|Popular Name||CAMC Rajnandgaon, Chhattisgarh Ayurved College, Chhattisgarh Ayurved Medical College Rajnandgao|
|Affiliated with||PT. Deen Dayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Sciences|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|NEET Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Chattisgarh|
|Paid Ayush NEET Counselling Support||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with– PT. Deen Dayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Sciences
- Approved by – Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status– Private
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Healthcare Services||Hostel (Male and Female)|
|Technical Issues||Hospital / Medical Facility|
These are Facilities that are offered to the students who are interested in studying or already studying at Chhattisgarh ayurvedic medical college Rajnandgaon.
|Library||Hospital / Medical Facilities|
Chhattisgarh Ayurved medical college offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs.
|BAMS||70||4.6+1 Years Internship|
Here in this selection, we will let you about Chhatisgarh Ayurvedic Medical College BAMS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Here this selection will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also offers sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Chhatisgarh Ayurvedic Medical College, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Below is the Admission procedure for the required courses at Chhattisgarh Ayurvedic Medical College (CAMC Rajnandgaon). The candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
AIAPGET Course: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Chhattisgarh Ayush NEET Counselling||For UG Courses: Chhattisgarh Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Chhattisgarh AIAPGET Counselling
|Chhattisgarh Ayush NEET Cutoff||Click Here|
|Chhattisgarh Ayush NEET Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Chhattisgarh Ayush Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BAMS Colleges in Chhattisgarh||Click Here|
Here, we have mentioned the fee structure and the respective courses for only Chhattisgarh Ayurved Medical College (CAMC Rajnandgaon) with this information before filling out the application form.
|Course||Graduation||Fees (Annual)||TOTAL FEES|
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50 percentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
Chhattisgarh Ayush NEET Counselling
Candidates can visit the official portal of the Director of Medical Education, Raipur, to get themselves registered for Ayush NEET Chhattisgarh State Counselling. Candidates can check the Chhattisgarh Ayush NEET Counselling information (College, Seats, Quota) in PDF.
Here we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
1. Registration Process: Candidates will have to register on the official website; then, you must create the User ID and Password for subsequent logins and pay the counselling fee.
2. Document Verification: After successful registration, applicants must proceed with the document verification. It will be essential to carry the original documents and one set of photocopies for proof.
3. Choice Filling & Locking: Candidates must fill in the preferences/choices for colleges to which they want to get admission. Applicants are advised not to forget to lock the filled options and print out them for future purposes.
4. Seat Allotment & Reporting: The counselling conducted authority will display the seat allotment result on the website after some days of choice filling. Applicants must report to the allotted college for admission along with the provisional admission letter.
Here in this Section, we have mentioned the AYUSH AIQ Counselling Procedure. Let’s have a look.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|AACCC counselling for 15% of AIQ seats (except in J&K) in Ayush College||AACCC|
|Directorate General of Medical Education and Training UP for 85% state quota seats||Directorate General of Medical Education and Training UP|
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this College will be asked to report with the following documents to complete the formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport Size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
Ranking & Reputation
Here’s some collective information about the Ranking and Reputation of Chhattisgarh Ayurvedic Medical College Rajnandgao.
|Name of Institute||Chhattisgarh Ayurvedic Medical College Rajnandgao|
Chhatisgarh Ayurvedic Medical College Rajnandgao
Address: G.E. Road, Manki, Rajnandgaon (C.G.), Chhattisgarh-491441,
Chhattisgarh Ayush NEET Admission Support
|Chhattisgarh Ayush NEET Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Ayush NEET Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to get admission to Chhattisgarh Ayurvedic Medical College Rajnandgao?
Admission is based on NEET Score through the Pt. Deendayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Sciences and the Ayush University of Chhattisgarh.
Is Chhattisgarh Ayurvedic Medical College Rajnandgao a government/private college?
Yes, Chhattisgarh Ayurvedic Medical College Rajnandgao is a Private Ayush college.
Where is Chhattisgarh Ayurvedic Medical College Rajnandgao located?
Great Eastern Rd, Manki, Chhattisgarh 491441.
When was Chhattisgarh Ayurvedic Medical College Rajnandgao Established?
This College was established in the year 2003.
How many seats are approved for getting admission to this College?
Chhattisgarh Ayurvedic Medical College Rajnandgao is approved by 70 seats.
How to get direct admission to Chhattisgarh Ayurvedic Medical College Rajnandgao?
There are no management quota seats in Chhattisgarh Ayurvedic Medical College Rajnandgao, So direct admission is not impossible.
How can I get admission to this Chhattisgarh Ayurvedic Medical College Rajnandgao without NEET?
No, without NEET, admission is not possible to this College.