Shri Narayan Prasad Awasthi Government Ayurved College is one of the reputed Government Ayurved Colleges in Chhattisgarh. The College is popularly known as Shri Narayan Govt. Ayurved College Raipur. Shri Narayan Prasad Awasthi Ayurveda Raipur is affiliated with Pt. Deendayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Sciences and approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines (C.C.I.M.).
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
This article will provide you with detailed information about Shri Narayan Prasad Awasthi Government Ayurved College, like Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, and complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
Shri Narayan Prasad Awasthi Government Ayurved College
This is a premier Institution catering to the Education of Ayurveda in the State of Chhattisgarh.
|College Name||Shri Narayan Prasad Awasthi Government Ayurved College|
|Popular Name||Shri Narayan Prasad Ayurved College Raipur, Govt. Ayurved College Raipur|
|Affiliated with||Pt. Deendayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Sciences|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Chhattisgarh|
|Paid Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Support||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with– Pt. Deendayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Sciences
- Approved by –Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status- Government
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Healthcare Services||Hostel(Male and Female)|
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
|Medical Social & Welfare Services||–|
Shri Narayan Govt Ayurved College Raipur offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs.
|B.A.M.S.||4 ½ Years & 1 Year Internship|
UG Course Intake Capacity
Shri Narayan Govt Ayurved College Raipur offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its Postgraduate medical programs.
|Ayurveda Samhita & Sidhanta||3 Years|
|Rachana Sharir||3 Years|
|Rasashastra & Bhaishajya Kalpana||3 Years|
|Roga Nidan avum Vikriti Vigyan||3 Years|
|Dravyaguna Vigyan||3 Years|
|Swasthavritta & Yoga||3 Years|
|Agad Tantra avum Vidhi Vaidyanka||3 Years|
|Kriya Sharir||3 Years|
PG Course Intake Capacity
|Ayurveda Samhita & Sidhanta||03 Seats|
|Rachana Sharir||03 Seats|
|Rasashastra & Bhaishajya Kalpana||03 Seats|
|Roga Nidan avum Vikriti Vigyan||06 Seats|
|Dravyaguna Vigyan||06 Seats|
|Swasthavritta & Yoga||06 Seats|
|Agad Tantra avum Vidhi Vaidyanka||06 Seats|
|Kriya Sharir||06 Seats|
Shri Narayan Govt Ayurved College Raipur offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its Paramedical Courses.
|Panchakarma Sahayaka||1 Year|
|Pharmacist Ayurveda||1 Year|
|Panchakarma Sahayaka||30 Seats|
|Pharmacist Ayurveda||30 Seats|
This selection will let you know about Shri Narayan Prasad Awasthi Government Ayurved College BAMS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Here this selection will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also offers sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Shri Narayan Prasad Awasthi Government Ayurved College, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Below is the Admission procedure for the introductory courses under Shri Narayan Govt. Ayurved College Raipur. The candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
AIAPGET Course: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Chhattisgarh Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Chhattisgarh Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Chhattisgarh AIAPGET Counselling
|Chhattisgarh Ayush NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Chhattisgarh Ayush NEET 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Chhattisgarh Ayush Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BAMS Colleges in Chhattisgarh||Click Here|
Here, we have mentioned the fee structure and the respective courses for only Shri Narayan Govt. Ayurved College Raipur went through with this information before filling the application form.
|Course Name||Fees (Annual)|
|Paramedical Courses||update soon|
NOTE– PG Candidate can get stipend 1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year (Rs) : 42500 || 45000 || 47000
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Expected)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Expected Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the Expected Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cutoff marks|
|General||50th percentile||To be announced|
|SC/ST/OBC||40th percentile||To be announced|
|General-PwD||45th percentile||To be announced|
|SC/ST/OBC-PwD||40th percentile||To be announced|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Representation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
AIAPGET 2021 Cutoff
Chhattisgarh Ayush NEET Counselling 2022
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Director of Medical Education, Raipur, to get themselves registered for Ayush NEET 2022 Chhattisgarh State Counselling. Candidates can check the Chhattisgarh Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling information (College, Seats, Quota) in PDF.
Here we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
1. Registration Process: Candidates will have to register on the official website; then, you must create the User ID and Password for subsequent logins and pay the counselling fee.
2. Document Verification: After successful registration, applicants must proceed with the document verification. It will be essential to carry the original documents and one set of photocopies for the proof.
3. Choice Filling & Locking: Candidates must fill in the preferences/choices for colleges to which they want to get admission. Applicants are advised not to forget to lock the filled options and print out them for future purposes.
4. Seat Allotment & Reporting: The counselling conducted authority will display the seat allotment result on the website after some days of choice filling. Applicants must report to the allotted college for admission along with the provisional admission letter.
AIAPGET Counselling 2022
The following flow chart shows short but essential information about the counselling procedure for aspirants applying to this College.
For UG Candidate
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this College will be asked to report with the following documents to complete the formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport Size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
For PG Candidate
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission, and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during Counselling. A candidate can visit the Directorate of Medical Education official portal, Raipur, to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 Chhattisgarh State Counselling.
- AIAPGET 2022 scorecard
- AIAPGET 2022 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BAMS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BAMS Degree Certificate Permanent or provisional certificate provided by Central Council of Indian Medicine
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- Physically handicap medical certificate, if required.
- SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required.
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Shri Narayan Prasad Ayurved College Raipur|
Shri Narayan Prasad Awasthi Government Ayurved College
Address: Near R.K. College, Ayurveda College Campus, Great Eastern Rd, Raipur, Chhattisgarh- 492010
Chhattisgarh Ayush NEET 2022 Admission Support
|Chhattisgarh Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Ayush NEET 2022 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A. Admission is based on NEET Score through the Pt. Deendayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Sciences and the Ayush University of Chhattisgarh.
A. Yes, Shri Narayan Prasad Awasthi Govt. Ayurvedic College Raipur is a Government Ayush college.
A. Near R.K. College, Ayurveda College Campus, Great Eastern Rd, Raipur, Chhattisgarh 492001.
A. This College was established in the year 1950.
A. Shri Narayan Prasad Awasthi Govt. Ayurvedic College Raipur is approved by 75 seats.
A. There are no management quota seats in Shri Narayan Prasad Awasthi Govt. Ayurvedic College Raipur, So direct admission is not impossible.
A. No, without NEET, admission is not possible in this College.