Chandola Homoeopathic Medical College Rudrapur is one of the reputed Private Homoeopathic Colleges in Nainital. The college is popularly known as CHMC Rudrapur, and it was founded in the year 2002. It is affiliated with The Kumaon University, Nainital and approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines.
- NEET Rank Predictor 2021: NEET UG Rank Calculator Predict My NEET 2021 Rank
- September 19, 2021 Now you can get latest NEET Updates on Telegram Subscribe
- September 14, 2021 Phase 2 Registration Before Results, Application form will be available soon
- September 12, 2021 NEET 2021 Answers Key Released by various Institute Check Here
Chandola Homoeopathic College Rudrapur was started to serve students with the best ayurvedic care, and the college offers courses Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (B.H.M.S.). Now the college has become synonymous with one of the Best Homoeopathic Medical Colleges in Nainital.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking And Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
Chandola Homoeopathic Medical College Rudrapur
Chandola Homoeopathic Medical College Rudrapur has its own four-storeyed (one lac square ft) modernized building over ten acres of green land.
Before we complete the college review, let us have a look at the major details of CHMC Rudrapur.
|College Name||Chandola Homoeopathic Medical College Rudrapur|
|Popular Name||CHMC Rudrapur, Chandola Homoeopathic College Rudrapur|
|Affiliated with||Kumaon University, Nainital|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|Course||BHMS (UG), M.D. (Homeopathy)|
|NEET Study Materials||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Crash Course|| |
|Category||BHMS Colleges in Uttrakhand|
|Want NEET 2021 Counselling Support?|| |
|Study Abroad at 10 Lakh|| |
This article will provide you with detailed information about Chandola Homoeopathic College Nainital (CHMC Rudrapur) like Fee Structure; Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and complete college review.
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:– Kumaon University, Nainital
- Approved by:– Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status:- Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
|Medical Social & Welfare Services||–|
Chandola Homoeopathic College Rudrapur offers quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs.
|M.D. (Ayurveda)||3 Years|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Chandola Homoeopathic College Rudrapur, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Below is the Admission procedure for the important courses which come under Chandola Homoeopathic College Rudrapur. The candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
AIAPGET Course: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Uttarakhand Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Uttarakhand Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Uttarakhand AIAPGET Counselling
|Uttarakhand NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Uttarakhand NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Uttarakhand Medical Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BHMS Colleges in Uttarakhand||Click Here|
|Uttarakhand NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh|
|Course||Tuition Fees (Annual)||Hostel Fees (Annual)|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET Cutoff scores – 2021 vs 2020 vs 2019
|Category||2021 Cutoff (Expected)||2020 Cutoff score||2019 cutoff scores|
|UR & PH||160-130||146-129||133-120|
|OBC & PH||140-110||128-113||119-107|
|SC & PH||135-110||128-113||119-107|
|ST & PH||130-110||128-113||119-107|
AIAPGET 2021 Cutoff
Uttarakhand Ayush NEET Counselling Process
The counselling procedure will be based on one’s NEET Scorecard and managed by the Uttarakhand Ayurved University. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Uttarakhand Ayush NEET 2021, Let us first look at the type of Counselling.
Registration: Applicants must register themselves and apply for the Uttarakhand AYUSH counselling 2021 and deposit a fee of Rs 1,000 to register for counselling. The fee has to be paid online using debit or credit cards.
Choice Filling: In this step, you have to choose the courses and colleges of your choice and lock their choices on the online portal.
Seat Allotment: Based on available vacant seats and candidate’s choices, the seat allotment will be published online by the counselling conducted authority.
Reporting to the Allotted College: Shortlisted applicants must report to the allotted college to finish the admission formalities.
Round 2: For the second round, applicants have to choose colleges again. The shortlisted candidates have to follow the same process as followed in the first round of counselling.
AIAPGET Counselling 2021
The following flow chart shows short but important information about the counselling procedure for aspirants applying to this college.
NOTE: To know more about AIAPGET 2021 Counselling Procedure, CLICK HERE
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport Size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
For PG Candidate
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission, and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counselling.
- AIAPGET 2021 scorecard
- AIAPGET 2021 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BHMS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BHMS Degree Certificate (5)Permanent or provisional certificate provided by Central Council of Indian Medicine
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- Physically handicap medical certificate, if required.
- (10)SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Chandola Homoeopathic Medical College Rudrapur|
|Review this College||Click Here|
Chandola Homoeopathic Medical College Rudrapur
Address: Kichha Road, Lalpur, Udham Singh Nagar, Rudrapur Nainital- 263148 Uttarakhand
Phone: 05944-280071, 09897107000
Email ID: email@example.com
Official Website: http://www.chandolahomeocollege.com/
Uttarakhand NEET 2021 Admission Support
|NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance|
|NEET 2021 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A. Admission is based on NEET Score through Uttarakhand Ayurved University.
A. No, CHMC Rudrapur is a Private Ayush college.
A. Kichha Road, Lalpur, Udham Singh Nagar, Rudrapur Nainital- 263148 Uttarakhand.
A. This college was established in the year 2002.
A. Students have to score more than 550+ marks in NEET.
A. There are no management quota seats in CHMC Rudrapur, So direct admission is not impossible.
A. No, without NEET, admission is not possible in this college.