Goel Ayurvedic Medical College Lucknow is one of the ultramodern Ayurvedic Medical Colleges in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. The Medical College & Hospital is under Roop Chand Ramji Lal Educational Trust. The National Commission approves Goel Ayurvedic Medical College Lucknow for Indian System of Medicine (NCISM), Government of India, and affiliated with Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh. This college was established in 2019.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
This article will provide information about Goel Ayurvedic Medical College Lucknow, like Fees Structure, Courses offered, Admission Procedures, Facilities and a complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Question
Goel Ayurvedic Medical College Lucknow
Goel Ayurvedic Medical College Lucknow is related to a hospital facility where every understudy will get quality clinical experience alongside study hall education offered by all-around experienced, well-qualified and determined teachers & clinical experts. The campus comprises a central Managerial Square, Emergency Clinic (OPD and IPD), a medical college square, a canteen and a hostel. Goel Ayurvedic Hospital has 100 beds, an emergency department, a drug store & well-equipped Panchkarma Treatment Rooms.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the essential details about Goel Ayurvedic Medical College Lucknow.
|College Name||Goel Ayurvedic Medical College Lucknow|
|Popular Name||Goel Ayurvedic Medical College|
|Location||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|Affiliated with||Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur|
|Approved by||National Commission for Indian System of Medicine Ministry of AYUSH|
|NEET Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|Paid Ayush NEET Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with– Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur
- Approved by – National Commission for Indian System of Medicine Ministry of AYUSH
- Aid Status-Private
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Healthcare Services||Hostel(Male and Female)|
|Technical Issues||Discipline & Regulations|
These facilities are presented to students curious about studying at Goel Ayurvedic Medical College Lucknow.
Get Latest Updated Notice, Fee, Cutoff, & Seat (Ayush Courses) Subscribe Now!
|Laboratory||Hospital / Medical Facility|
|Central Library||Medical Centre|
Goel Ayurvedic Medical College Lucknow offers a quality medical program under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical program (BAMS).
This section will inform you about the Goel Ayurvedic Medical College BAMS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Here this selection will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students as a Goel Ayurvedic Medical College Lucknow faculty member is responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources.
- Act as the focus for quality control, including audits.
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research.
Here we mentioned the admission procedure for the course, which comes under Goel Ayurvedic Medical College Lucknow. The candidate requested to go through with the given instruction.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Counselling||For UG Courses: Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Counseling|
For PG Courses: Uttar Pradesh AIAPGET Counselling
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Cutoff||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush College Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Top 10 BAMS Colleges in UP||Click Here|
The Goel Ayurvedic Medical College Lucknow fee structure for various courses is affordable and is mentioned below.
|Courses||Fee (Per Year)|
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50 percentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Counselling 2023
Candidates can visit the Uttar Pradesh State Ayush society official portal to register for Ayush NEET 2023 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling. Candidates can check the Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2023 Counselling information (College, Seats, Quota) in PDF.
Step 1- Online Registration
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website. https://upayushcounseling.upsdc.gov.in/
- For registration, the candidates will use their Ayush NEET-UG roll no. and email I.D. (used in AI-NEET-UG registration) and follow the instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration details will be displayed.
- The candidate will make an online (Netbanking/ Credit/ Debit Card) payment of 2,000/ rupees, after which an SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (that was used for AI-Ayush NEET UG registration) confirming successful registration.
- The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After a successful payment candidate will get a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number.
Step 2: Online Security Money Payment
- Simply those aspirants are eligible for choice filling who shall build a successful online payment of Rs. 10,000/- for Government seats & Rs. 50,000/- for Private seats as security money.
- After paying for security money and after the state merit list has been announced, the online seat choice filling choice will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- Candidates would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step 3: Merit Declaration
- State merit, the list reference shall be AI-Ayush NEET-UG 2023 ranking.
- The final merit list will be published on the website.
Step-4: Online choice filling
- Visit the official website and click on the choice filling.
- After login, the choice filling can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you lose your work.
- The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and Lock.
- After choice filling, seat allotment results will be displayed online.
Step-5: Seat Allotment
- Login to the website. Your seat allotment will be displayed.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this College will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking and Reputation
This section will offer details on the Ranking and Reputation of the Goel Ayurvedic Medical College Lucknow.
|Name of Institute||Goel Ayurvedic Medical College Lucknow|
Goel Ayurvedic Medical College Lucknow
Location: Village Anaura Kalan Faizabad Road, Near Indira Canal Lucknow – 226028
Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2023 Admission Support
|UP Ayush NEET 2023 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Ayush NEET 2023 Talk to Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to get admission to Goel Ayurvedic Medical College Lucknow?
Admission is based on NEET Score through the Uttar Pradesh Ayush State Society.
Is Goel Ayurvedic Medical College Lucknow an entire government college?
NO, Goel Ayurvedic Medical College Lucknow is a Private Ayush college.
Where is Goel Ayurvedic Medical College Lucknow located?
Village Anaura Kalan Faizabad Road, Near Indira Canal Lucknow – 226028
What is the fee structure at Goel Ayurvedic Medical College Lucknow?
The fee structure at Goel Ayurvedic Medical College Lucknow is the 2,04,600/-Per year.
How can I get admission to the Goel Ayurvedic Medical College Lucknow without NEET?
No, without NEET, admission is not possible to this College.