Government Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Madurai are some of the reputed Govt Homoeopathic Colleges in Tamil Nadu. The college is popularly known as GHMCH Madurai and it was founded in the year 1975. This College is affiliated with Dr M.G.R. Medical Universirty and is approved by the Central Council of Homoeopathy.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
In this article, we will provide you with detailed information about Government Homoeopathic College Madurai (GHMCH Madurai) like Fee Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Document Required
8. Ranking And Reputation
9. Contact Address
10. Frequent Asked Questions
Government Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Madurai
This College Was started to serve students with the best Homeopathic care, and the college offers courses BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery). Now the College has become synonymous with one of the Best Homeopathic colleges in Tamilnadu.
Before we go to complete the college review, let us have a look at the major details of GHMCH Madurai.
|College Name||Government Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Madurai|
|Popular Name||GHMCH Madurai, Govt Homoeopathic College Madurai|
|Location||Madurai, Tamil Nadu|
|Affiliated with||Dr M.G.R. Medical University|
|Approved by||Central Council of Homoeopathy, New Delhi and Govt. of Tamilnadu|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Category||BHMS Colleges in Tamil Nadu|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:- Dr M.G.R. Medical University
- Approved by:- Central Council of Homoeopathy
- Aid Status:- Government
Government Homoeopathic College Madurai offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (BHMS).
|BHMS||4.5 Year + 1 Year Internship|
UG Course Intake Capcity
Below have mentioned the UG Intake capacity of the Government Homoeopathic College Madurai.
The following subjects are offered by most of the medical institutions in India:
|Materia Medica||This subject is concerned with the theory and study of drugs used in the treatment of diseases prescribed by the Doctor. It includes pharmacology, clinical pharmacology and the history and physical and chemical properties of drugs.|
|Organon of Medicine||In this subject, those principles are applied, which are necessary to obtain the results.|
|Anatomy||This subject exposes plants and animals and the interrelation of their parts.|
|Physiology & Biochemistry||This subject deals with the functions and activities of living organisms and their internal and external parts.|
|Community Medicine||In this subject, the health of a community or region members is concerned.|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students as a faculty member of the Govt Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Madurai is responsible for contributing and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Here, We have mentioned the Admission procedure for Courses that come under Government Homoeopathic College Madurai. The candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Tamil Nadu Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Tamil Nadu Ayush NEET Counseling|
For PG Courses: Tamil Nadu AIAPGET Counselling
|Tamil Nadu Ayush NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu Ayush NEET 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu Ayush College Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Top 10 BHMS Colleges in Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
Here, we have mentioned the fee structure along with the respective courses for the only Government Homoeopathic College Madurai, with going through with this information before filling out the application form.
|Course Name||Fee (Annual)|
Note:- Monthly hostel fee – 2300/-
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
AIAPGET 2021 Cutoff
Candidates are required to secure a minimum qualifying percentile to secure a position in the result of AIAPGET.
Tamil Nadu Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling
A candidate can visit the Health and Family Walfare Department, Government of Tamil Nadu, To get themselves for Ayush NEET 2022 Tamil Nadu State Counselling. Candidates can check the Jharkhand Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling information (College, Seats, Quota) in PDF.
Step 1: Registration process: Candidates seeking admission must register by filling out the application form’s personal, academic, and required details.
Step 2: Publishing merit list: After successfully filling out the application form, the counselling conducted authority will publish the state merit list.
Step 3: Documents verification: Candidates were called for document verification as per their state merit rank, and they had to report to the assigned verification centre with all the required documents.
Step 4: Choice filling and locking Process: After the successful verification session, candidates are required to fill in their choices of courses and colleges and then lock it, and they are advised to enter their preferences carefully as according to it.
Step 5: Seat allotments: Based on choices filled, availability of seats, state merit rank, and seat reservation, the seats will be allotted to applicants for the Tamil Nadu BHMS admission 2022.
Step 6: Reporting Process: Candidates are required to report at the designated colleges within the required date and timings for granting the Tamil Nadu BHMS 2022 admission.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidates applying for BAMS/BHMS Colleges in Maharashtra must have to register themselves for the Ayush NEET counselling 2022. Counselling of NEET 2022 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
Candidates applying for Ayush Colleges in Tamil Nadu must have to register themselves for the Ayush Counselling 2022. Tamil Nadu Ayush NEET Counselling 2022 will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidates’ choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and marks sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Government Homoeopathic College Madurai|
Government Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital Madurai
Address: Ngo Colony, Maravan Kulam, Tirumangalam, Madurai- 625706
Official website: www.ghmchtn.in
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to get admission to Government Homoeopathic College Madurai?
A. Admission is based on NEET Score.
Q. Is Government Homoeopathic College Madurai a government college?
A. Yes, This college is a Govt—homoeopathic college.
Q. Where is Government Homoeopathic College Madurai located?
A. Ngo Colony, Maravan Kulam, Tirumangalam, Madurai- 625706, Tamil Nadu.
Q. When was Government Homoeopathic College Madurai Established?
A. This college was established in the year 1975.
Q. How to get direct admission to Government Homoeopathic College Madurai?
A. There are no management quota seats in Government Homoeopathic College Madurai, So direct admission is not impossible.
Q. How can I get admission to this Government Homoeopathic College Madurai without NEET?
A. No, without NEET, admission is not possible in this college.
Click here for more Education News