Hakeem Rais Unani Medical College And Hospital Sambhal UP are one of the reputed Private Unani Colleges in Uttar Pradesh. It was founded in the year 2010. The college is popularly known as HRUMCH Sambhal, UP. Hakeem Rais Sambhal is affiliated to the Chhatrapati Sahuji Maharaj University of Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh.
HRUMCH Sambhal was started to serve students with the best Unani care and college offers courses Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (B.U.M.S.). Now the college has become synonyms with one of the Best Unani Medical College in Uttar Pradesh.
Hakeem Rais Unani Medical College UP
|College Name||Hakeem Rais Unani Medical College And Hospital Sambhal UP|
|Popular Name||HRUMCH Sambhal, UP|
|Location||Sambhal, Uttar Pradesh|
|Affiliated with||Chhatrapati Sahuji Maharaj University of Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh|
|Approved by||Ministry of Health Govt. of Uttar Pradesh|
|Hostel Facility||MALE AND FEMALE|
|College Offical Website||http://hrumch.com/|
|Category||BUMS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Hakeem Rais Unani Medical College And Hospital Sambhal UP like Fee Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Chhatrapati Sahuji Maharaj University of Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
- Approved by: Ministry of Health Govt. of Uttar Pradesh
- Aid Status: Private
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
Courses Offered @ HRUMCH Sambhal
|BUMS||40||4.6 + 1 Year Internship|
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
|Qualification||Admission seekers must have passed 10+2 or equivalent qualification, with Physics, Chemistry, Biology as main subjects|
|Popular Entrance Exam||NEET|
The scholarships recognise merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
Important Note: The amount of scholarship to be given or the decision of scholarship to be grant is solely under the consideration of college administration.
Candidates can get many such scholarships updates by the Edufever Scholarship website
NEET 2019 Cutoff
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2019 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET UG Cutoff 2019
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
NEET UG Cut off 2018
|Category||NEET Qualification Percentile||NEET Qualifying Score (out of 720)||Qualified Candidates
(By Obtaining NEET Cut off)
Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Counselling 2019
The counselling procedure will be based on one’s NEET Scorecard and will be managed by the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training UP
A candidate can visit the official portal of Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET UG counselling to get themselves registered for NEET AYUSH 2019 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling.
Counselling Procedure for AIQ Quota.
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Andhra Pradesh must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2019. Counselling of NEET 2019 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Hakeem Rais Unani Medical College UP (HRUMCH Sambhal)|
- The institute seeks to place each of its students in an organization/company of great repute.
- It is one of the premier Unani Medical Institute in Sambhal.
- We would like to give 3.7 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best BUMS College in Uttar Pradesh.
- Top Medical Colleges in India 2019-20
- Top Dental Colleges in India 2019-20
- Top BAMS Colleges in India 2019-20
- Top BUMS Colleges in India 2019-20
- Top BHMS Colleges in India 2019-20
- Top BSMS Colleges in India 2019-20
- Top BNYS Colleges in India 2019-20
- Top Veterinary Colleges in India 2019-20
- Top Nursing Colleges in India 2019-20
- Top Physiotherapy Colleges in India 2019-20
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question: What Amount of Fee to be deducted on re-allocation of seat to the candidates in 2nd/3rd round of Counseling?
Answer: 0 (Zero)
Question: How much fees to be reimbursed in case candidate resigns during the counselling period?
Answer: 0 (Zero)
Question: What amount of Fees To be reimbursed in case Candidate resigns after final Counseling period?
Answer: 0 (Zero)
Question: What is the time period of reimbursement (in days)?
Answer: 7 days.
Question: How much fees in case candidate resign after the final round of counselling?
Answer: 0 (Zero)
Is there any chance of medical seat with NEET score of 450 in this college?
Answer: The availability of seats into the college solely depends upon the NEET Cutoff score. Depending upon the number of candidates applied for the test and the observation of the results, it can be said that scoring 450 will create a great chance for the college.
What does Free Exit for NEET counselling round one mean?
Answer: The Free exit in NEET Counselling 2019 means that if a candidate is allotted a seat in the round 1 of NEET 2019 counselling but do not report/join the allotted college then s/he will not be penalised and will be eligible to participate in the next round of counselling.
Question: What are freeze, Float and withdrawal choices shown in NEET counselling 2019 form?
Freeze (lock): A candidate, who is satisfied with the presently allotted seat to him and does not want to be considered for upgradations of the seat in any subsequent rounds of counselling is required to opt for the FREEZE/LOCK option.
Float: A candidate, who wants to confirm the seat presently allotted to him and also at the same time wants to be considered for upgradations of the seat in next Round of counselling on the basis of his/her already filled choices, is required to opt for the FLOAT option.
Withdraw: A candidate, who is not satisfied with the presently allotted seat to him/her and does not want to be considered for allotment in any subsequent rounds of counselling, should opt for the WITHDRAW option.
Question: When will the NEET counselling process start?
Answer: The schedule of the NEET counselling has not been released yet. However, it is likely to start in the second week of June 2019.
Questions: If a candidate is allotted a seat in round one but does not join the college then will s/he be considered eligible for the next round?
Answer: If a candidate is allotted a seat in the round one of NEET counselling 2019 then s/he will be given a choice to join the allotted college or not. Candidates who will not report or join the allotted college will also be considered eligible for round two.
Questions: Difference between percentage & percentile in NEET?
Answer: Basically your percentage is irrelevant of how the other students have fared in the same exam and it is just a reflection of how well you did individually.
Percentage = (your marks/total marks) x 100
Percentile is a little different as it is relative. Here the scores of the other students in the same exam are very important to how we calculate a person’s percentile as it gives you the idea of how good/bad you did in an exam.
Percentile = (number of people behind you/total number of people) x 100
Question: 50% Means, How many marks in NEET?
Answer: 50 percentage is 360 marks out of 720. NEET scores are not based on percentages but rather based on percentiles which means that it really depends on how many students score better than you.
Questions: Are any chances to get selected in government medical college with neet score of 500 marks?
Answer: The current situation is that if you score below 500 there is no chance in getting anything through the central counselling whatsoever. Few chances through the state quota are also very meek!
If it ranges between 520 to 550 you will get a govt seat through the centralized all India counselling conducted by MCI online, for sure to get a govt seat through your state quota!
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck..!!