Hakeem Rais Unani Medical College And Hospital Sambhal UP are one of the reputed Private Unani Colleges in Uttar Pradesh. It was founded in the year 2010. The college is popularly known as HRUMCH Sambhal, UP. Hakeem Rais Sambhal is affiliated to the Chhatrapati Sahuji Maharaj University of Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
HRUMCH Sambhal was started to serve students with the best Unani care and the college offers courses in Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (B.U.M.S.). Now the college has become synonymous with one of the Best Unani Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Procedure
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Hakeem Rais Unani Medical College UP
In this article, we will provide you with detailed information about Hakeem Rais Unani Medical College And Hospital Sambhal UP, like Fee Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the essential details of the Hakeem Rais Unani Medical College And Hospital Sambhal UP
|Hakeem Rais Unani Medical College Sambhal Uttar Pradesh
|Sambhal, Moradabad Sambhal Bahjoi Marg, Makdoompur, Moradabad, Uttar Pradesh 244301
|Mahatma JyotibaPhuleRohilkhand University, Bareilly (U.P.)
|Central Council of Indian Medicines
|NEET 2022 Study Materials
|College Offical website
|BUMS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh
|Paid Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Support
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Chhatrapati Sahuji Maharaj University of Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
- Approved by: Ministry of Health Govt. of Uttar Pradesh
- Aid Status: Private
|Hostel(Male and Female)
|Hospital / Medical Facility
Hakeem Rais Unani Medical College Sambhal offers a quality medical program under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The college is famous for its undergraduate.
|5.6 Years Internship
The syllabus of B.U.M.S. covers subjects that provide extensive knowledge of Unani to the students.
|Professional Year I
|Professional Year II
|Arabic and Mantiq wa Falsafa (Logic Philosophy and Astronomy)
|Tareekh-e-tib (History of Medicine)
|Kulliyat Umoore Tabiya (Basic Principles of Unani Medicine)
|Tahaffuzi wa Samaji Tib (Preventive and Community Medicine)
|Tashreeh Ul Badan (Anatomy)
|Munafeul Aaza (Physiology)
|Mahiyatul Amraz (Pathology)
|Professional Year III
|Professional Year IV
|Moalajat – I (General Medicine)
|Ilmul Saidla wa Murakkabat (Unani Pharmacy)
|Moalajat – II
|Tibbe Qanooni wa Ilmul Samoom (Medical Jurisprudence and Toxicology)
|Amraze Niswan (Gynaecology)
|Sareeriyat wa Usoole Ilaj (Bedside clinic and principles of management)
|Ilmul Qabalat wa Naumalood (Obstetrics and Neonatology)
|Ilaj Bit Tadbeer (Regional Therapy)
|Ilmul Jarahat (Surgery)
|Ain, Uzn, Anaf, Halaq wa Asnan (Ophthalmology and Diseases of Ear, Nose and Throat)
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students as a faculty member of the Hakeem Rais Unani Medical College Sambhal is responsible for contributing and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Here we mentioned the admission procedure for the course, which comes under Hakeem Rais Unani Medical College Sambhal. The candidate requested to go through with the given instruction.
|For UG Courses: NEET UG
For PG Courses: AIAPGET
|For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling
|For UG Courses: Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Counseling
For PG Courses: Uttar Pradesh AIAPGET Counselling
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2022 Cutoff
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2022 Seat Matrix
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2022 Fee
|Top 10 BUMS Colleges in UP
The Deoband Unani Medical College Saharanpur fee structures for various courses are affordable and are mentioned below.
|Fees (Per Year)
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Expected)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Expected Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the Expected Cutoff.
|NEET 2022 cutoff
|NEET cutoff marks
|To be announced
|To be announced
|To be announced
|To be announced
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Cut-off marks 2021
|Cut-off marks 2020
|UR / EWS & PH
|OBC & PH
|SC & PH
|ST & PH
Graphical Representation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
AIAPGET 2021 Cutoff
Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Process
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP, to get themselves registered for Ayush NEET 2022 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Candidates can check the Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling information (College, Seats, Quota) in PDF.
Here we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
Step 1- Online Registration
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website https://upneet.gov.in.
- For registration, the candidates will use their Ayush NEET-UG roll no. and email I.D. (used in AI-NEET-UG registration) and follow instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration details will be displayed.
- The candidate will make an online (Netbanking/ Credit/ Debit Card) payment of 2,000/ rupees, after which SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (that was used for AI-NEET UG registration) confirming successful registration.
- The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After a successful payment candidate will get a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number.
Step-2: Online Security Money Payment
- Simply those aspirants are eligible for choice filling who shall build a successful online payment of Rs. 30,000/- for Government seats & Rs. 2,00,000/- for Private seats as security money.
- After paying for security money and after the state merit list has been announced, the online seat choice filling choice will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- Candidates would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3: Merit Declaration
- State merit, the list reference shall be AI-NEET-UG 2022 ranking.
- The final merit list will be published on the website.
Step-4: Online choice filling
- Visit the official website and click on the choice filling.
- After login, the choice filling can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you lose your work.
- The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and Lock.
- After choice filling, seat allotment results will be displayed online.
Step-5: Seat Allotment
- Login to the website. Your seat allotment will be displayed.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute
|Govt Unani Medical College Allahabad (SUMC Allahabad)
Hakeem Rais Unani Medical College Sambhal (HRUMCH Sambhal)
Address: Sambhal, Moradabad Sambhal Bahjoi Marg, Makdoompur, Moradabad, Uttar Pradesh 244301
Official website: https://hrumch.com/
UP Ayush NEET 2022 Admission Support
|UP Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance
|Ayush NEET 2022 Expert Counsellor: Call Now
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Is Hakeem Rais Unani Medical College Sambhal government college?
A. No, Hakeem Rais Unani Medical College Sambhal is a private college
Q. Where is Hakeem Rais Unani Medical College Sambhal located?
A. Makdoompur, Moradabad, Uttar Pradesh 244301.
Q. When was Hakeem Rais Unani Medical College Sambhal Established?
A. This college was established in the year 2010.
Q. How can I get admission to this State Unani College Prayagraj without NEET?
A. No, without NEET, admission is not possible in this college.