HMS Unani Medical College and Hospital Karnataka are one of the reputed Private Unani Colleges in Karnataka. The college is popularly known as HMSUMC Karnataka and was founded in the year 1998. This famous HMSUMC Karnataka is affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore and is approved by Central Council of Indian Medicines.
- NEET Rank Predictor 2021: NEET UG Rank Calculator Predict My NEET 2021 Rank
- September 19, 2021 Now you can get latest NEET Updates on Telegram Subscribe
- September 14, 2021 Phase 2 Registration Before Results, Application form will be available soon
- September 12, 2021 NEET 2021 Answers Key Released by various Institute Check Here
HMS Unani Medical College Karnataka was started to serve students with the best ayurvedic care and college offers courses Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (B.U.M.S.). Now the college has become synonyms with one of the Best Unani Medical Colleges in Karnataka.
HMS- Unani Medical College HMSUMC Karnataka
|College Name||HMS Unani Medical College and Hospital Tumkur Karnataka|
|Popular Name||HMSUMC Karnataka|
|Affiliated with||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|College Offical website||http://hmsunanicollege.in/|
|Category||BUMS Colleges in Karnataka|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about HMS Unani Medical College and Hospital Tumkur Karnataka like Fee Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review of HMSUMC Karnataka.
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with– Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
- Approved by– Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status– Private
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
|BUMS (Bachelor of Unani Medicine And Surgery.)||UG||40||5 year 6 month.|
Note Academic, programme containing the 4.5-year academic session and 1-year internship programme with live practical.
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- For Admission in PG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET PG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
1) He/ She has studied in one or more Government or Government recognized educational institutions in the state of Karnataka for a minimum period of five academic years at any time prior to the date of making an application. Study in the pre-primary class shall not be considered for this purpose.
2) He/ She has passed:
- a) The Pre-University examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional or an equivalent examination wherein He/ She has studied in the 12th Standard or equivalent and Urdu studied up to 10th equivalent.
- b) Chemistry, Botany and Physics as optional subjects.
- C) He/ She have obtained not less than 50% if the marks in the optional subjects in the qualifying Examination.
Fees Structure @ HMSUMC
|Course Name||Graduation||Fees (Rs)|
|Hostel Fees||–||5000/- (Monthly)|
The scholarships recognise merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
Important Note: The amount of scholarship to be given or the decision of scholarship to be grant is solely under the consideration of college administration.
Candidates can get many such scholarships updates by the Edufever Scholarship website.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
NEET Cutoff 2020 (Expected)
Here check the expected NEET Cutoff 2020 examination given below as per the previous year trends:
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cut-off Marks|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||701-134|
|Unreserved PH (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||133-120|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||133-107|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||133-107|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||133-107|
NEET Cutoff 2019
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
NEET UG Cut off 2018
|Category||NEET Qualification Percentile||NEET Qualifying Score (out of 720)||Qualified Candidates
(By Obtaining NEET Cut off)
Karnataka Ayush NEET 2020 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) to get themselves registered for NEET AYUSH 2020 Karnataka State Counselling.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidate applying for BAMS/BHMS/BNYS Colleges in Karnataka must have to register themselves for the Ayush NEET counselling 2020. Counselling of NEET 2020 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2020 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2020 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||HMSUMC Karnataka|
- The institute seeks to place each of its students in an organization/company of great repute.
- It is one of the premier Unani Medical Institute in Tumkur.
- We would like to give 3.2 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best BUMS College in Karnataka.
HMS Unani Medical College Hospital Tumkur (HMSUMC) Karnataka
Sadashivanagar II Stage, Post Marler
Phone: +91 93421 23016, +91 816 – 2201674
Fax: +91 816 – 2201362
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question: What Amount of Fee to be deducted on re-allocation of seat to the candidates in 2nd/3rd round of Counseling?
Question: How much fees to be reimbursed in case candidate resigns during the counselling period?
Question: What amount of Fees To be reimbursed in case Candidate resigns after final Counseling period?
Answer: 0 (Zero)
Question: What is the time period of reimbursement (in days)?
|Top Colleges in India||Link|
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best of luck..!!!