Institute of Dental Studies and Technologies Modinagar is one of the reputed Private Dental Colleges in Uttar Pradesh. The college is popularly known as IDST Dental College Modinagar and was founded in 2000-01. Institute of Dental Studies and Technologies Modinagar was started to serve students with the best dental care and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Now the college has become synonymous with one of the best dental colleges in Uttar Pradesh.
Hey, Students, if you are interested in admission to the Institute of Dental Studies and Technologies Modinagar, you should know about IDST Dental College Modinagar Fee Structure, Course Offered, Admission Procedure, Cut Off, and Facilities. Available and complete IDST Dental College reviews & more!
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
Institute of Dental Studies and Technologies Modinagar
The college is affiliated with Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University Lucknow and is approved by the Dental Council of India, Govt. of India. Under the direction of exceptionally experienced faculty, students pursue a rigorous course of study at a nationally ranked college through their various degree and certificate programs. Clinics within the College accept patients of all ages.
Before we go to complete the college review, let us have a look at the major details of IDST Dental College Modinagar
|Name of Institute||Institute of Dental Studies and Technologies Modinagar|
|Popular Name||IDST Dental College Modinagar|
|Location||Modinagar, Uttar Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||2000-01|
|Affiliated to||Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University Lucknow|
|Courses offered||BDS, MDS|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET), Lucknow|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||Dental College In Uttar Pradesh|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University Lucknow
- Approved by: DCI
- Aid Status: Pvt.
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Hostel(Male and Female)
- Technical Issues
These are Institute of Dental College Modinagar Facilities that are offered to the students who are interested in studying or already studying at Modinagar Dental College:-
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
IDST Dental College Modinagar Offers the following undergraduate programme and postgraduate programmes with the duration and intake capacity. This section will provide you with detailed information about Courses offered with intake (seat) capacity for particular branches or streams. Let’s have a look.
|BDS||Four years+1 Year Internship|
If you are interested in pursuing BDS from the IDST Dental College Modinagar, you must know about the number of seats for the college’s particular course. IDST Dental College BDS Seats is 100.
Institute of Dental Studies & Technologies Modinagar provides quality education and offers the following MDS courses for three years.
|Oral Surgery||3 years|
|Conservative Dentistry||3 years|
|Oral Pathology||3 years|
|Oral Medicine||3 years|
|Public Health Dentistry||3 years|
MDS Intake Capacity
Institute of Dental Studies and Technologies Modinagar offers quality dental programs under highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its dental programs (MDS).
Here this selection will let you know about the Institute of Dental Studies & Technologies Modinagar BDS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|One year||>General Anatomy including Embryology and Histology|
>General Human Physiology and Biochemistry
>Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology
|Two years||>General Pathology and Microbiology|
>General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
>Pre-Clinical Conservative Dentistry
>Pre-Clinical Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
|Three years||>General Medicine|
>Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
|Four years||>Oral Medicine and Radiology|
>Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry
>Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
>Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
>Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
>Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
>Public Health Dentistry
BDS Internship (Main aims of the Dental Internship)
- Improve dental knowledge of intern.
- Improve clinical skills.
- Develop confidence in his/her skills and abilities Improve communication skills.
- Develop professionalism skills.
- Develop scientific research skills.
- Enhance community and volunteer dental projects.
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Dental Studies & Technologies Modinagar, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of the medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at the Institute of Dental Studies & Technologies Modinagar is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for the IDST Modinagar, these valuable resources will be beneficial. Let us have a look.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
MDS Course: NEET MDS
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Course: NEET MDS Eligibility Criteria
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Uttar Pradesh NEET MDS Counselling
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET Merit List 2022||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Dental Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BDS Colleges in UP||Click Here|
|MDS at IDST Dental College||Click Here|
UP NEET Counselling Flow Chart
The fee structure of IDST Dental College Modinagar for the undergraduate and postgraduate medical courses is mentioned below.
Hostel Fees Session 2020-21 (Latest)
|Particulars||Fees (Per Year)|
|Non AC||0.85 Lac|
|Security Deposit||3.00 Lac|
|Miscellaneous Fee||0.40 lac|
Note: The fee structure may be subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2022 Cutoff (Expected)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Expected Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the Expected Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 Expected Cut off Score||NEET 2022 Expected Cut off Percentile|
|General – PH||137-122||45th|
|OBC/ SC/ ST||137-108||40th|
|OBC/ SC/ ST- PH||121-108||40th|
IDST Modinagar cut-off 2020 (Gender Male)
|Course||Category||Opening All India rank||Closing All India rank|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Representation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
NEET MDS 2021 Cutoff
|Category||Cut off percentile||Cutoff scores 2021||Cutoff Marks (2020)|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||259||286|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||243||268|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||227||250|
Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling Process
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP, to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
Step 1- Online Registration
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website https://upneet.gov.in.
- For registration, the candidates will use their NEET-UG roll no. and email I.D. (used in AI-NEET-UG registration) and follow instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration details will be displayed.
- The candidate will make an online (Netbanking/ Credit/ Debit Card) payment of 2,000/ rupees, after which SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (that was used for AI-NEET UG registration) confirming successful registration.
- The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After a successful payment candidate will get a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number.
Step-2: Online Security Money Payment
- Simply those aspirants are eligible for choice filling who shall build a successful online payment of Rs. 30,000/- for Government seats & Rs. 2,00,000/- for Private seats as security money.
- After paying for security money and after the state merit list has been announced, the online seat choice filling choice will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- Candidates would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3: Merit Declaration
- State merit, the list reference shall be AI-NEET-UG 2021 ranking.
- The final merit list will be published on the website.
Step-4: Online choice filling
- Visit the official website and click on the choice filling.
- After login, the choice filling can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you lose your work.
- The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and Lock.
- After choice filling, seat allotment results will be displayed online.
Step-5: Seat Allotment
- Login to the website. Your seat allotment will be displayed.
For aspirants applying to the Institute of Dental Studies and Technologies Modinagar, the following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of West Bengal Medical Counselling Committee (WBMCC).
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking and Reputation
This section shows the Institute of Dental Studies and Technologies Modinagar Ranking & its reputation all across the state of Odisha & in India:-
|Name of Institute||Institute of Dental Studies and Technologies Modinagar|
Institute of Dental Studies and Technologies Modinagar
Address: NH 58, Kadrabad Modinagar, District Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh New Delhi-201201
Email Id: email@example.com
UP NEET 2022 Admission Support
|UP NEET 2022 BDS Counselling Assistance||Apply Now|
|NEET 2022 BDS Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-7838438083|
|Dental Colleges Under 300 score||Apply Now|
|Study Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. The total intake of the Institute of Dental Studies and Technologies Modinagar is 100.
A. Institute of Dental Studies and Technologies Modinagar is BDS Course duration is four years+1 Year Internship.
A. Yes, it is the Institute of Dental Studies and Technologies Modinagar hostel facilities.
A. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to the Institute of Dental Studies and Technologies Modinagar.
A. IDST Dental College Kadrabad, Modinagar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201204.
A. Institute of Dental Studies and Technologies Modinagar is private.