Ingush State University Russia1 is a public higher education institution in Russia that was established in 1994. Russia town – Magas is the home of this University. Ingush State University’s development of university science is one of the urgent problems in modern higher education in Russia. Almost every Indian candidate is ambitious to do an MBBS in Russia. The University is one of the leading of Russia’s best leading medical universities.
Ingush State University can cover more than various students yearly for medical education. It is functioned by more than lots of departments and has Ten faculties. 12 Full English Medium Medical universities in Russia offer complete medicine courses in English.
1. College Summary
3. Course Offered
4. Admission Process
5. Eligibility Criteria
6. Fee Structure
7. MBBS Syllabus
8. Ranking Reputation
9. Contact Details
10. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Before we complete the college Summary, let us look at the essential details of Ingush State University.
|Name of Institute||Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education “Ingush State University|
|Ingush State University Location||Magas, Russia|
|Ingush State University Year of Establishment||1994|
|Ingush State University Ranking||Country – 367|
World – 11187
|Approved by||NMC (National Medical Commission)2, WHO|
|Language of Teaching||English/Russian|
|Affiliated with||Ministry of Education and Science Russia|
|Ingush State University Courses offered||MBBS|
|MBBS Russia at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
|Admission Starts||February, September|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91 88596 37232|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
The Ingush State University Student Support are:-
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Local Language Learning Classes||NMC Screening Test Help Centre|
Read also: Benefits of studying MBBS in Russia.
The Ingush State University Facilities are mentioned in this section that is provided to the students that have already confirmed Ingush State University Admission:-
Ingush State University Courses Offered
Ingush State University Courses offer quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|MBBS||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
Why Study MBBS At Ingush State University? See some important points?
- Ingush State University also offers practical training using the most recent technology and well-equipped labs.
- The Ingush State University offers the whole medical course in the English language for foreign students as well as Indian students.
- In this university, apart from studying, students can enjoy many things on campus.
- There is a student-teacher ratio that is favourable for students. Candidates get one-to-one attention from faculty. These things make a good relationship between students and teachers.
- Ingush State University is a good thing for international students as well as Indian students. This language makes to learn to MBBS program abroad.
If you want to take Ingush State University Admission, you must qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET). One must keep in mind that you only have to be eligible for the exam. Here are the valuable resources for NEET Exam that will help you to boost your NEET exam preparation. How to do an MBBS from Russia? See the Complete Admission Procedure Here!
Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study MBBS at Ingush State University, check the Ingush State University eligibility below.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English/Russian|
|Duration of Course||6 Years|
|Low Budget MBBS Abroad College||Enquire Now|
Before taking admission to Ingush State University, please carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Russia.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Russian Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of 1st Year of Ingush State University fees (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
Ingush State University Fees Structure
Ingush State University fees Structure & Ingush State University MBBS fees are mentioned in this section.
|Particular||1st Year||2nd Year|
|Tuition Fees||2,40,000 RUB |
|2,40,000 RUB |
|Hostel Fees||50,000 RUB |
|50,000 RUB |
|Application, Invitation, Visa Stamping, Document Translation, Documentation Apostle by MEA & MHRD||30,000 RUB (30,000 INR)||30,000 RUB( 30,000 INR)|
|Yearly Total||3,20,000 RUB (3,20,000 INR)||3,20,000 RUB (3,20,000 INR)|
|Grand Total||18,20,000 RUB|
NOTE: The mentioned fee is approximate, and it will be subject to change. The fees for Ingush State University Indian Students are mentioned above.
Read Also: Low Fees MBBS Colleges in Russia
Ingush State University Ranking
According to 4icu.org, the Ingush State University ranking in Russia and all over the world:
|Country Rank||World Rank|
MBBS Syllabus in Russia
Before applying for Ingush State University, please compare the MBBS Syllabus of some of Russia’s top-ranked, NMC-approved medical universities Abroad. The structure and the pattern of MBBS in Russia are as follows.
|1st year||1st semester||Anatomy|
|2nd semester||Anatomy and Histology|
|2nd year||3rd semester||Histology, Biochemistry, Physiology, Cell Biology, Microbiology, General Pathology|
|4th semester||Biochemistry, Micro-Biology, Physiology|
|3rd year||5th semester||Pathology, Pharmacology, Micro-Biology, Path physiology|
|6th semester||Pathology, Path Physiology, and Pharmacology, Genetics|
|4th-6th year||7th-12th semester||General Surgery, Neurology, Primary Care Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Oncology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, Neurology and Psychiatry, Psychology, ENT, Emergency Medicine, and Cardiology|
Ranking and Reputation
The Ingush State University Ranking all over Russia and Ingush State University World Ranking all over the world are mentioned in this section:-
|Name of Institute||Ingush State University Russia|
The Russian Federation is the largest of the 21 republic that makes up the Commonwealth of Independent States. It occupies most of Eastern Europe and North Asia, stretching from the Baltic Sea in the west to the Pacific Ocean in the east and from the Arctic Ocean in the north to the Black Sea and the Caucasus in the South.
|Area||17,098,246 km2 (6,601,670 sq mi) (Source-Wikipedia)|
Other largest cities: Saint Petersburg, Novosibirsk, Yekaterinburg, Novgorod, Samara, Kazan etc.
Other Languages: Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir
|Climate||Continental is influenced by hot, dry summers and (very) cold winters (-30°C).|
|Literacy Rate||Male- 99.7%, Female- 99.6% (Source-Wikipedia)|
|Time Zone||UTC + 2:30|
|Currency||Russian Ruble (RUB)4|
|Religion||Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Buddhism etc.|
About Magas City
- Magas is the capital town of the Republic of Ingushetia, Russia.
- It was founded in 1995 and replaced Nazran as the capital of the republic in 2002. Due to this distinction, Magas is Russia’s smallest capital of a federal subject.
- Magas is located in the western area of Ingushetia, at the borders of Prigorodny Raion of North Ossetia-Alania. Nazranovsky Raion surrounds it, and the nearest settlements are Ekazhevo, the city of Nazran, and Ali-Yurt. The town is also 30 km from the North Ossetian-Alanian capital, Vladikavkaz.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
Ingush State University has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medicine. There is a whole range of reasons why MBBS is in Russian. Advantages and Disadvantages of studying in Russia:-
- The tuition Fee is very affordable compared to Indian Medical Colleges.
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure.
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges.
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds.
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University works with great professionals, doctors and researchers. That’s why Indian students will be admitted to Russia.
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
Ingush State University also has some of the disadvantages. These points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you have to adjust yourself according to the new country.
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months.
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture.
Ingush State University, Russia
Address: 386001 Republic of Ingushetia, Magas-kt I.B. Zyazikova, 7
Phone: Call Now > +91 88596 37232 (For Indian Students)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Where is Ingush State University Russia located?
Ingush State University is located at 386001 Republic of Ingushetia, Magas pr -kt I.B. Zyazikova, 7.
What scholarships and grants are available to students?
Various scholarships and service grants are available to deserving students. The Study Now, Pay Later Plan is also available on a case-to-case basis.
Does Ingush State University accept transferees?
Ingush State University accepts transferees on a case-to-case basis.
Carrier scope for Indian students after studying MBBS in Russia?
After completing their MBBS in Russia, candidates can work in any of the country’s private nursing facilities or hospitals. Carrier scope for Indian students
Is Russia Safe for Indian Students?
MBBS in Russia is fully safe; a lot of students from India are going to Russia to study MBBS.