Kalpana Chawla Govt. Medical College is one of the premier Government medical colleges; it is well known as KCGMC Karnal, located at Karnal Haryana. The Medical College Karnal was established in the year 2017. The college aims to provide high-quality education and healthcare through high-skill, dedicated, compassionate Doctors and staff. KCGMC Karnal Medical College is affiliated with the Pt. B.D. University Of Health Science Rohtak and approved by the National Medical Commission (NMC).
In this article, we will provide you with detailed information about Kalpana Chawla Govt. Medical College (KCGMC Karnal) Fees Structure; Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
Kalpana Chawla Government Medical College Karnal
Kalpana Chawla Govt. Medical College Karnal is one of the Government colleges in Haryana. This college is spread over an area of more than 50 acres. It has all the Modern Facilities and is named Kalpana Chawla, a famous astronaut.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of Kalpana Chawla Govt. Medical College Karnal.
|Name of Institute||Kalpana Chawla Govt. Medical College|
|Popular Name||KCGMC Karnal|
|Affiliated||Pt.B.D. University Of Health Science Rohtak|
|Approved||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Hostel Facility||Yes (Male & Female)|
|NEET 2021 Crash Course||Click Here|
|NEET Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||Medical College In Haryana|
|Want to NEET 2021 Counselling Support?||Click Here|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:- Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak
- Approved by:- National Medical Commission (NMC)
- Aid status:- Govt. College
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
KCGMC Karnal offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|MBBS||4 years 6 months+ 1 Year Training||Click Here|
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||2 months|
|Medicine including 15 days of Psychiatry||2 months|
|Surgery including 15 days Anaesthesia||2 months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||2 months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||1 month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of KCGMC Karnal, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at KCGMC Karnal is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
|Haryana NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Haryana NEET Counselling|
|Haryana NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Haryana NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Haryana Medical Colleges Fees||Click Here|
|Top 10 MBBS Colleges in Haryana||Click Here|
|Haryana NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||Click Here|
Here we describe the Fee structure of Kalpana Chawla Govt. Medical College for UG courses.
|Course||Annual Tuition Fee||Hostel Fee|
|MBBS||52,070/-||1,921/- Per Month|
NOTE:- Mentioned fee subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40th percentile to be considered for AIQ and state counseling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50th percentile.
NEET Cutoff scores – 2021 vs 2020 vs 2019
|Category||2021 Cutoff (Expected)||2020 Cutoff score||2019 cutoff scores|
|UR & PH||160-130||146-129||133-120|
|OBC & PH||140-110||128-113||119-107|
|SC & PH||135-110||128-113||119-107|
|ST & PH||130-110||128-113||119-107|
Note: 2021 Cutoff is not yet released by the official website. We have just expected the NEET 2021 cutoff based on the past database.
KCGMC Karnal Cutoff 2019
Haryana NEET Counselling Process
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Haryana, to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 Haryana State Counselling.
Haryana NEET Counselling Process
- The first two rounds of counselling for Haryana MBBS/BDS 2021 admission will conduct online based on the mop-up round, which will conduct manually.
- New online registration will invite for a particular round of Haryana NEET-UG 2021 counselling.
- Depending upon the application received by DMER, Haryana will release the merit list after a particular Haryana NEET 2021 counselling round.
- Haryana merit list 2021 will be category-specific and separately release for government-aided medical, dental, private, and dental colleges.
- Candidates enlisted in the merit list for Haryana MBBS/BDS admissions 2021 have to participate in the choice filling process.
- Seat allotment will be done based on the Haryana merit list 2021 and the choice which the applicants will fill.
- An allotment letter will be issued for the allotted seats for admission to Haryana MBBS/BDS courses; applicants can access the allotment letter by logging into their accounts.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Kalpana Chawla Government Medical College Karnal|
|Review this college||Click Here|
Kalpana Chawla Govt. Medical College(KCGMC Karnal)
Address: Karnal (Haryana), India
Tel No: +91-184-2266252
Fax No: +91-184-2266252
Haryana NEET 2021 Admission Support
|NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Click Here|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans. The annual intake of KCGMC Karnal is 120 per year.
Ans. Yes, in KCGMC Karnal, both girls and boys can take admission.
Ans. Yes, it is a government college affiliated with the Pt.B.D. University Of Health Science Rohtak approved by the Medical Council of India.
Ans. Yes, KCGMC Karnal has a separate hostel for girls.
Ans. No, KCGMC Karnal does not offer post-graduate courses.
Ans. They provide world-class facilities to students including Library, Auditorium, Hostel, Hospital, Transport, Computer labs etc.
Ans. Kalpana Chawla Govt. Medical College(KCGMC Karnal), Address: Karnal (Haryana), India
Ans. Students have to qualify for NEET-UG 2021 to get admission to this prestigious college.
Ans. No, it is not a private college.
Ans. No, this college is for both men and women.
Ans. The full form of KCGMC Karnal is Kalpana Chawla Government Medical College Karnal.