Luqman Unani Medical College and Hospital Bijapur Karnataka are some of the reputed Private Unani Colleges in Karnataka. The college is popularly known as LUMCH Bijapur and was founded in the year 1996. Luqman Unani Medical College Bijapur is famously called Private Unani College Bijapur by the students. This famous Private Unani College in Bijapur is affiliated with the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore and is approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
In this article, we will provide you with detailed information about Luqman Unani Medical College Bijapur like Fee Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review of LUMCH Bijapur.
Luqman Unani Medical College Bijapur was established with the objective of fortification the weakest section of the Nation, i.e. Rural population. LUMCH Bijapur was started to serve students with the best Unani care and the college offers courses Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (B.U.M.S.). Now the college has become synonymous with one of the Best Unani Medical Colleges in Bijapur.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
|College Name||Luqman Unani Medical College and Hospital Bijapur Karnataka|
|Popular Name||LUMCH Bijapur|
|Affiliated with||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|Course||BUMS (UG) MD/MS (PG)|
|College official website||http://lumc.secab.org/|
|Category||BUMS Colleges in Karnataka|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Paid NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with– Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
- Approved by– Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status– Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Hostel(Male and Female)
- Technical Issues
|Laboratory||Hospital / Medical Facility|
|BUMS (Bachelor of Unani Medicine And Surgery.)||4.6+1 year Internship|
|M.S. (Mahir-e-Jarahat) Niswan wa Qabalat||3 years|
|M.D. (Mahir-e-Tib) Moalajat||3 years|
PG Intake Capacity
|PG Courses||Intake (Seats)|
|M.S. (Mahir-e-Jarahat) Niswan wa Qabalat||3|
|M.D. (Mahir-e-Tib) Moalajat||4|
The syllabus of B.U.M.S. covers subjects that provide extensive knowledge of Unani to the students.
|Professional Year I||Professional Year II|
|Arabic and Mantiq wa Falsafa (Logic Philosophy and Astronomy)||Tareekh-e-tib (History of Medicine)|
|Kulliyat Umoore Tabiya (Basic Principles of Unani Medicine)||Tahaffuzi wa Samaji Tib (Preventive and Community Medicine)|
|Tashreeh Ul Badan (Anatomy)||Ilmul Advia|
|Munafeul Aaza (Physiology)||Mahiyatul Amraz (Pathology)|
|Professional Year III||Professional Year IV|
|Communication skills||Moalajat – I (General Medicine)|
|Ilmul Saidla wa Murakkabat (Unani Pharmacy)||Moalajat – II|
|Tibbe Qanooni wa Ilmul Samoom (Medical Jurisprudence and Toxicology)||Amraze Niswan (Gynaecology)|
|Sareeriyat wa Usoole Ilaj (Bedside clinic and principles of management)||Ilmul Qabalat wa Naumalood (Obstetrics and Neonatology)|
|Ilaj Bit Tadbeer (Regional Therapy)||Ilmul Jarahat (Surgery)|
|Amraz-e-Atfal (Paediatrics)||Ain, Uzn, Anaf, Halaq wa Asnan (Ophthalmology and Diseases of Ear, Nose and Throat)|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also offers sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As Luqman Unani Medical College & Hospital Bijapur in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices.
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education.
- To promote efficient use of available resources.
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit.
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research.
Admission to various Programmes at Luqman Unani Medical College & Hospital Bijapur is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
AIAPGET Course: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Karnataka Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Karnataka Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Karnataka AIAPGET Counselling
|Karnataka Ayush NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Karnataka Ayush NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Karnataka Ayush BUMS Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BUMS Colleges in Karnataka||Click Here|
Note:- Monthly hostel fees – 5000/-
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
AIAPGET 2021 Cutoff
Candidates must secure a minimum qualifying percentile to secure a position in the result of AIAPGET.
Karnataka Ayush NEET Counselling 2021
The counselling will be conducted online, and candidates who wish to participate in it need to register on the official website of KEA.
Karnataka Ayush NEET Counselling Process
Step 1 – Login & Registration: To enter Karnataka Ayush NEET counselling, applicants can click on the link provided on this page when released. Click on the ‘web counselling’ option, after which applicants require to enter their Ayush NEET rank, roll number and registration number of the application form.
Step 2 – Choice filling Process: The online choice filling of Karnataka Ayush NEET counselling will look on the screen. There will be a list of colleges available with college, college code, place, courses, and the district name.
Step 3 – Saving choices: After successfully selecting & Preference, fill in the details are chosen and click on the ‘save’ button. An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number, which must be entered in the space provided, then click on the ‘confirm’ button. The filled choices will be locked automatically after Karnataka Ayush NEET counselling.
Ayush NEET 2021 AIQ Counselling Process
Applicants applying for Ayush Colleges in Karnataka must register themselves for the Ayush NEET counselling 2021. Counselling of NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the online portal’s preferences.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seat orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
FOR UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PWD Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport Size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||LUMC Bijapur|
Luqman Unani Medical College and Hospital Bijapur Karnataka
Address: No.12, Naubag Bijapur, Bijapur-Karnataka – 586101
Karnataka Ayush NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Karnataka Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Ayush NEET 2021 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ans. Yes, Luqman Unani Medical College and Hospital Bijapur Karnataka does have hostel facilities provided.
Ans. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to this prestigious college.
Ans. Luqman Unani Medical College and Hospital Bijapur Karnataka, Address: No.12, Naubag Bijapur, Bijapur-Karnataka – 586101
Ans. Yes, Luqman Unani Medical College and Hospital Bijapur Karnataka is a private College.
Ans. Yes, Luqman Unani Medical College and Hospital Bijapur Karnataka do not offer post-graduate courses.
Ans. They provide world-class facilities to students, including a Library, Auditorium, Hostel, Cafeteria, Laboratory, Hospital, Medical Facilities.