Luqman Unani Medical College and Hospital Bijapur Karnataka are one of the reputed Private Unani Colleges in Karnataka. The college is popularly known as LUMCH Bijapur and was founded in the year 1996. Luqman Unani Medical College Bijapur famously called as Private Unani College Bijapur by the students. This famous Private Unani College in Bijapur is affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore and is approved by Central Council of Indian Medicines.
- NEET Rank Predictor 2021: NEET UG Rank Calculator Predict My NEET 2021 Rank
- September 19, 2021 Now you can get latest NEET Updates on Telegram Subscribe
- September 14, 2021 Phase 2 Registration Before Results, Application form will be available soon
- September 12, 2021 NEET 2021 Answers Key Released by various Institute Check Here
Luqman Unani Medical College Bijapur was established with an objective of fortification the weakest section of the Nation, i.e. Rural population. LUMCH Bijapur was started to serve students with the best Unani care and college offers courses Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (B.U.M.S.). Now the college has become synonyms with one of the Best Unani Medical Colleges in Bijapur.
|College Name||Luqman Unani Medical College and Hospital Bijapur Karnataka|
|Popular Name||LUMCH Bijapur|
|Affiliated with||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|Course||BUMS (UG) MD/MS (PG)|
|Intake||60 4 / 3|
|College official website||http://lumc.secab.org/|
|Category||BUMS Colleges in Karnataka|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Luqman Unani Medical College Bijapur like Fee Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review of LUMCH Bijapur.
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with– Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
- Approved by– Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status– Private
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
|UG Courses||Intake (Seats)||Duration|
|B.U.M.S. (Kamil-e-Tib-wa –Jarahat)||60||4 ½ year +1year (Internship)|
|M.S. (Mahir-e-Jarahat) Niswan wa Qabalat||3||3 years|
|M.D. (Mahir-e-Tib) Moalajat||4||3 years|
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- For Admission in PG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET PG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
|Educational Qualification||Admission seekers must have passed 10+2 or equivalent qualification, with Physics, Chemistry, Biology as main subjects|
|Popular Entrance Exam||NEET|
Note:- Monthly hostel fees – 5000/-
The scholarships recognise merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
Important Note: The amount of scholarship to be given or the decision of scholarship to be grant is solely under the consideration of college administration.
Candidates can get many such scholarships updates by the Edufever Scholarship website
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
NEET Cutoff 2020 (Expected)
Here check the expected NEET Cutoff 2020 examination given below as per the previous year trends:
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cut-off Marks|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||701-134|
|Unreserved PH (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||133-120|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||133-107|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||133-107|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||133-107|
NEET Cutoff 2019
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
NEET PG Cutoff 2019
|Category||Min. qualify Criteria as per Information Bulletin||Cut-off Score as per qualifying
criteria in Information Bulletin
|Revised min. qualifying criteria
||Revised cutoff Score|
|General||50th Percentile||340||44th Percentile||313|
|SC/ST/OBC||40th Percentile||295||34th Percentile||270|
|Persons with Disability||45th Percentile||317||39th Pe|
NEET UG Cut off 2018
|Category||NEET Qualification Percentile||NEET Qualifying Score (out of 720)||Qualified Candidates
(By Obtaining NEET Cut off)
Karnataka Ayush NEET 2020 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) to get themselves registered for NEET AYUSH 2020 Karnataka State Counselling.
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidate applying for BAMS/BHMS/BNYS Colleges in Karnataka must have to register themselves for the Ayush NEET counselling 2020. Counselling of NEET 2020 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2020 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2020 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||LUMC Bijapur|
- The institute seeks to place each of its students in an organization/company of great repute.
- It is one of the premier Unani Medical Institute in Bijapur.
- We would like to give 3.2 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best BUMS College in Karnataka.
Luqman Unani Medical College and Hospital Bijapur Karnataka
No.12, Naubag Bijapur, Bijapur-Karnataka – 586101
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
|Top Colleges in India||Link|
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best of luck..!!!