Maharana Pratap Dental College & Hospital Kanpur is one of the reputed Pvt. Dental Colleges in Kanpur. The college is popularly known as MPGI Kanpur and was founded in the year 2005-06. and it is attached to The Chhatrapati Sahu Ji Maharaj University, Kanpur and is approved by Dental Council of India, Govt. of India.
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Maharana Pratap Dental College & Hospital Kanpur (MPGI Kanpur) Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Status, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Below we have mentioned the NEET UG 2020 Useful Resources that will help you definitely to crack the NEET 2020 exam.
Maharana Pratap Dental College & Hospital Kanpur
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of MPGI Kanpur.
|Name of Institute||Maharana Pratap Dental College & Hospital Kanpur|
|Popular Name||MPGI Kanpur, Maharana Pratap Dental College Kanpur|
|Location||Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||2005-06|
|Affiliated to||Chhatrapati Sahu Ji Maharaj University, Kanpur|
|Category||Dental College In Uttar Pradesh|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:– Chhatrapati Sahu Ji Maharaj University, Kanpur
- Approved by:– DCI
- Aid Status:– Private
- IT Infrastructure
MPGI Kanpur Offers the following undergraduate programme and postgraduate programme with the duration and intake capacity.
MPGI Kanpur provides quality of education and offers the following UG course.
|BDS||100||4 years+1 Year Internship|
Faculty & Staff
MPGI Kanpur provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG dental Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/ BDS Course.
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She should have secured a minimum of 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotechcombined.
|BDS Course Fee||Rs. 2,74,500/- payable annually|
|Registration (one time)||Rs. 2,500/-|
|Hostel Fee: Includes Fooding & Lodging (For Girls): 2 seaters Non-AC room||Rs. 65,000/- per person, per annum|
|For Boys: 2 seaters Non-AC room||Rs. 65,000/- per person, per annum|
- All the Fees as detailed above are required to be paid in advance, at time of admission, through Demand Draft/ RTGS/ NEFT drawn in favour of Maharana Pratap Dental College, payable at Kanpur.
- The payments must be made through Demands drafts/RTGS/NEFT Only.
The scholarships recognize merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
Important Note: The amount of scholarship to be given or the decision of scholarship to be grant is solely under the consideration of college administration.
Candidates can get many such scholarships updates by the Edufever Scholarship website.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
NEET 2019 Qualifying Percentile
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
Uttar Pradesh NEET 2020 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP to get themselves registered for NEET 2020 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Uttar Pradesh must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2020. Counselling of NEET 2020 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Note: To Know more about BDS Counselling of UP. Click Here
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Maharana Pratap Dental College and Hospital Kanpur|
- It is one of the premier dental colleges in Uttar Pradesh
- we would like to give 4.0/5 out of 5 stars on Edufever the Top BDS college in Uttar Pradesh
Maharana Pratap Dental College and Hospital Kanpur
Address: Kothi, Mandhana, Kanpur Uttar Pradesh, Kanpur Nagar- 209217
Mobile No: 7525000711
Email Id: email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
NEET UG FAQ
A. NEET 2020 exam will be conducted in offline mode. An OMR Sheet will be provided to the candidate to mark the answers.
A. The National Testing Agency has received a lot of requests from NEET applicants to conduct the exam twice a year. Still, this change will not be implemented this year. Thus, NEET 2020 will be held only once.
A. According to the official notification released by NTA, a candidate can appear for NEET any number of times. There is no limitation on the number of attempts permitted.
A. To get admission in government medical college, one must secure at least 600 marks in NEET 2020.
A. NEET 2020 will be a 3-hour duration long paper and the exam will be held from 02:00 p.m. to 05:00 p.m.
A. NEET 2020 question paper will be available in 11 languages, but, the language has to be filled during the registration process. Apart from Hindi and English, the candidate can choose from Tamil, Urdu, Marathi, Bengali, Gujrati, Assamese, Oriya, Kannada and Telugu.
A. Candidates who do not have computer or internet can avail of the facility of Common Services Centre (CSC). These centres will help in filling the application form, paying the application fee and downloading the admit card.
A. The National Testing Agency (NTA) is conducting the NEET exam in 2019. before 2019, NEET was conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
A. No, the exam pattern for NEET 2020 remains the same. But there might be some possibilities to see changes in the academic session 2021-22.
A. There is no restriction on the number of attempts permitted for NEET. According to NTA, a candidate can appear for NTA as many times as he/she needs to qualify the examination.
A. Yes, you can apply for NEET 2020 provided you have secured a minimum aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. To apply for NEET 2020, you must also have cleared these subjects individually.
A. According to the guidelines set by NTA, Tamil language question paper will only be available in the test cities in Tamil Nadu. Hence, if you want to choose Tamil as the medium of the question paper, you will have to opt for a test city in Tamil Nadu state only.
A. The application fee for NEET 2020 is Rs 1400 for all the candidates who belong to the General or OBC category. However, for candidates who belong to the SC/ST/ PWD category, the application fee is Rs 750.
A. Yes, experts suggest that the difficulty level of NEET 2020 will be raised owing to the scrapping of both AIIMS MBBS and JIPMER MBBS. NEET is now the only entrance examination for admission to MBBS/ BDS courses in India, thus NTA will ensure the examination is at par with the examinations that were replaced by it.
List of Top College in India
👉🏻 Dream it. Do it. Achieve it.
👉🏻 Keep working Hard
👉🏻 Never Give Up
For further admission related queries, comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best of luck Students !!!
Application Form 2020
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.