Mannam Ayurveda Co-operative Medical College is one of the reputed Private Ayurvedic Colleges in Kerala. The college is popularly known as Mannam Ayurved College Pandalam & Mannam Ayurved Medical College Pandalam and was founded in 2005.
Mannam Ayurved College Pandalam is affiliated with the Kerala University of Health Sciences (KUHS) and is approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
This article will provide you with detailed information about Mannam Ayurved Medical College Pandalam (Mannam Ayurved College Pandalam), like Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking And Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
Mannam Ayurved Medical College Pandalam
Mannam Ayurved Medical College Pandalam was started to serve students with the best ayurvedic care. The college was established to fortify Nation, i.e. Rural population. Now the college has become synonymous with one of the Best Ayurvedic Colleges in Pandalam.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the important details of Mannam Ayurved College Pandalam.
|College Name||Mannam Ayurveda Co-operative Medical College|
|Popular Name||Mannam Ayurved College Pandalam & Mannam Ayurved Medical College Pandalam|
|Location||M.S.M., P. O, Pandalam Pathanamthitta – 689501 Kerala, India|
|Affiliated with||Kerala University of Health Sciences (KUHS)|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|Course||BAMS (UG), PG|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Kerala|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with–Kerala University of Health Sciences (KUHS)
- Approved by –Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status-Private
|Laboratory||Hospital / Medical Facility|
|BAMS||Ayurvedacharya||Five years 6month.|
UG Course Intake Capacity
|PG (MD)||Dravyaguna||Three year|
PG Course Intake Capacity
Here this selection we will let you know about Mannam Ayurveda Co-operative Medical College BAMS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Here this selection will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Mannam Ayurveda Co-operative Medical College, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at Mannam Ayurveda Co-operative Medical College is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
AIAPGET Course: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Kerala Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Kerala Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Kerala AIAPGET Counselling
|Kerala Ayush NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Kerala Ayush NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Kerala Ayush Medical Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BAMS College in Kerala||Click Here|
Here, we have mentioned the fee structure along with the respective courses for the only Mannam Ayurved College Pandalam, with going through with this information before filling the application form.
|Registration and certificate verification fee||1400||2550|
|University Tuition fee||400||300|
|Sports affiliation fee||350||400|
|Fee for identity card||50||50|
|Second to final year|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
AIAPGET 2021 Cutoff
Candidates are required to secure a minimum qualifying percentile to secure a position in the result of AIAPGET.
Kerala Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala, to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 Ayush Kerala State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
Kerala Ayush NEET Counselling Process
Step 1- Log in Process: Candidates must log on to the ‘candidate portal’ to participate in the counselling process.
Step 2- Option registration page: In the next step, applicants will have to create a password and click on the ‘open registration’ button available on the login page.
Step 3- Choice filling and locking: The online choice filling of Kerala Ayush NEET counselling will look on the screen. There will be a list of colleges available with college, college code, place, courses, and the district name.
Step 4- Kerala Ayush NEET seat allotment process: After choosing and locking, the authority will start Kerala BAMS/BHMS/BUMS/BNYS/BSMS seat allotment 2021.
Step 5- Kerala Ayush NEET counselling result: After the seat allotment process, CEE, Kerala, releases Kerala Ayush NEET 2021 counselling results online.
Aysuh NEET 2021 AIQ Counselling Process
Applicants applying for Ayush Colleges in Kerala must register themselves for the Ayush NEET counselling 2021. Counselling of Ayush NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the online portal’s preferences.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seat orders made by the Supreme court of India.
The following flow chart shows short but essential information about the counselling procedure for aspirants applying to this college.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PWD Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport Size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
For PG Candidate
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission, and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counselling.
- AIAPGET 2021 scorecard
- AIAPGET 2021 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BDS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BDS Degree Certificate (5)Permanent or provisional certificate provided by DCI/Dental Council
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- Physically handicap medical certificate, if required.
- (10)SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Mannam Ayurveda Co-operative Medical College|
Mannam Ayurveda Co-operative Medical College
Address: M.S.M., P. O, Pandalam Pathanamthitta – 689501 Kerala, India
Phone: 04734-252247, 9447256068
Official website: www.mannammedicalcollege.in
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ans. Yes, Mannam Ayurved Medical College does have hostel facilities provided.
Ans. Yes, it is a private college affiliated with Kerala University of Health Sciences (KUHS) and is approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines.
Ans. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to this prestigious college.
Ans. Mannam Ayurveda Co-operative Medical College, Address: M.S.M., P. O, Pandalam Pathanamthitta – 689501 Kerala, India
Ans. No, Mannam Ayurved Medical College is not a private College.
Ans. Yes, Mannam Ayurved Medical College does offer post-graduate courses.
Ans. They provide world-class facilities to students, including Libraries, Auditoriums, Hostel, Cafeteria, laboratories, hospitals, Medical Facilities.